Katie Price #276 Skanky is humming , Rim Me & Sinkboy are bumming. But fear not, big things are coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mirror has caught up.

Stupid question but was that to do with MAY 9th?????
The first comment on there, note well TV producers this is what the public think of her, her driving licence has been revoked, it’s also time to revoke her TV work 👍🏾😁….

16A6B773-FC56-43C2-9CF2-3F72C1979F10.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I’d bet losing her license has bugger all to do with her feet. She can walk in crocs on a pebble beach ffs.
I’d bet a lot of money she’s been drug tested and I’d also bet it’s all linked to very recent care issues with the kids and her sudden escape.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
@Tinksmum and @Dollylovesshoes, all my hubby's family were involved in either the greengrocers, meat or fish markets. They all ate very well! My MIL was very fond of saying she had a banana every day during the war when they were a luxury. I bet your families and ours all know each other!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I’d bet losing her license has bugger all to do with her feet. She can walk in crocs on a pebble beach ffs.
I’d bet a lot of money she’s been drug tested and I’d also bet it’s all linked to very recent care issues with the kids and her sudden escape.
Exactly my thoughts

Reactions: 26
Mirror has caught up.

Stupid question but was that to do with MAY 9th?????
the comments in the mirror 😂 seems bunnycuddles wants to see skanky edna,cole and coles dad ,form a super group for the eurovision song contest, with the blokes ripping off the girls knickers, (instead of their skirts) half way through the song! that sure would be a sight for sore eyes,skanky dont wear any knickers and SB couldnt pull off a sale, his dad is older than skanky and i bet edna wears bloomers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Got home 20 minutes ago to news that Kipper has had her driving license revoked - Can't stop laughing!
I can understand how many many people are angry and saying she should be locked up for driving that Hummer and other cars BUT do you think she knew it was being taken away on medical grounds? She was driving around blatantly in those vehicles so again, the question is, did she know beforehand or not?
That's Karma lol, being stuck with SinkBoy, the Asparagus green jizz issuing, fudge-nudger Crawl/Cole with his humongous under-bite forever and ever and ever chauffering her around. :LOL::poop::m😁🤣(y)
---
Got home 20 minutes ago to news that Kipper has had her driving license revoked - Can't stop laughing!
I can understand how many many people are angry and saying she should be locked up for driving that Hummer and other cars BUT do you think she knew it was being taken away on medical grounds? She was driving around blatantly in those vehicles so again, the question is, did she know beforehand or not?
That's Karma lol, being stuck with SinkBoy, the Asparagus green jizz issuing, fudge-nudger Crawl/Cole with his humongous under-bite forever and ever and ever chauffering her around. :LOL::poop::m😁🤣(y)
I wonder if this news was what Brah Day was alluding to? Let's hope there's more to come on the custody issue.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
She was also pictured in Spain with eyes like piss holes in the snow and taking a dump in the sand whilst wearing a Black Tina turner / Caveman wig.

View attachment 2166317

View attachment 2166320
She was also pictured in Spain with eyes like piss holes in the snow and taking a dump in the sand whilst wearing a Black Tina turner / Caveman wig.

View attachment 2166317

View attachment 2166320
Sets me in mind of Gru from despicable me in this picture. Big hulking body and spindly legs. Happy weekend everyone x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

How does she keep getting away with this tit
With her record she should never be allowed to drive again. It's only a matter of time before she kills somebody or herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Wiki 16 now open for business; I suspect it'll be seeing a lot of business this weekend with lots of deflections, seksi foters etc :)
---
With her record she should never be allowed to drive again. It's only a matter of time before she kills somebody or herself.
Personally I wouldn't be at all bovverred if it despatched itself, my worries are innocent road-users and pedestrians who could potentially fall victim to this drunken old junkie who feels entitled to drive whenever it wants to. My son and his family live not far from the thing hence my concern

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
i dont know if this helps but im Bipolar and even though i dont drive (i tried but was useless) and one of my medications that i am on would not let me drive DVLA so because of that im entitled to a bus pass free from the council im 52

so even though i cant drive im still entitled because of the medication
i cant see skanky hopping on a bus mind lol
Interesting point raised here, Sorry to deviate, but Kerry Katona has many times referenced she is Bipolar and takes medication, how the heck does she get away with driving, especially the large and fast cars she loves to show off. As per interview on breakfast TV she was slurring and afterwards it was in papers and she stated her medication for BP caused this.
Back on subject, Skankerella may well (just a thought) have managed to fool a doctor by "acting" displaying symptoms of an illness so she can get the medication to feed her habit. Now if that's the case, and the doctor has advised DVLA of her "illness" and meds, she has actually shot herself right in the trotter. Really hope the papers got this right and she don't get licence back.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
/www.thesun.co.uk/news/22342390/sophie-hunt-danielle-istanbul-turkey-cosmetic-surgery-death/
The risks of cut-price or freebie surgery out in Turkey.
My DiL had the stomach reduction surgery here in France a year ago which has been an amazing success story -I'd have been petrified had she said she was going to Istanbul to have it done though with stories like this all to common

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Not been a good couple of weeks, lost driving licence plus maybe a conviction, lost kids, lost MM3
---
Are they back? Or are they still hiding

Reactions: 23
Can it be for drugs..would she be drug tested? I dont know about these things.
It can be for a lot of reasons, as part of my work I have the whole DVLA guidance for driving with any illness or disability, I’ll have a look Monday, if her feet are able to walk in heels I highly doubt this is the reason. Drink, drugs, medication, mental health, eyesight, the book is huge there are loads of reasons.
Edit - maybe her eyes are too small to scan sideways at a junction they’ve been sewn shut that much

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This won't stop her driving but what it has done has stopped all the talk about her crappy parenting and animal care, this is why she's the queen of deflection

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
What is God’s name has happened to her since she got together with Crawl? Maybe he really has been hired to bring her down, and if so he’s almost completed the most superb job. She’s had numerous surgeries which have resulted in non-matching, piggy, crumpled eyes, two kilos of ugly silicone boobs and bum, cheap, faded tatts all over her body (which resemble excessive body hair not artistic images), painful feet (who knows if she broke them or not), and is reduced to wigs and cheap extensions. She’s lost contact with P, J AFP and possibly now B and J. She may lose the MM and even if she doesn’t it’s been turned into a shoddy mess of sparkly childish crap. Now it seems she’s lost her driving licence and getting it back could be nigh on impossible. The turkey teef are the least of her problems.

If all that had happened to a decent person my heart would go out to them but it’s arrogant, spite-filled, dishonest, animal neglecting Katie Price so……………………..hey ho.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
So if she was driving these cars pretended to be test driving them with a view to purchase her idiot boyfriend should also be in trouble as it’s his duty to check that she has a current license for insurance purposes. Let’s hope the plod prosecute both of them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.