Katie Price #275 The Pain in Spain is circling the drain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm also shocked that the weight is staying on him since heading to that college. It clearly isn't being treated as a medical crisis, he's heading for an early grave to be blunt if it isn't sorted.
i dont know what the food arrangements are for the collage , if they eat in a canteen,cook their own meals under supervision etc., or what, but if the meals are provided, they would be well balanced, with plenty of vegtables for bigger portions. if he cooks his own,he would also be shopping for food, so basicly, he could buy what he wanted. he would need to diet and do some sort of exersise, he has carers but this would not really come under their job discription, though the would encourage, they are carers not fitness coaches. i would imagine with H size,strength and moodiness,it would be very difficult to get H to do something he wouldnt want to do. skankys no rules household and kids upbringing, have done them no favours what so ever,its just taught them that they dont have to do, what they dont want to and no comebacks. i wouldnt want to be a carer (at basic wage) to Harvey, imagine £10 odd an hour to have him throw things and punch holes in walls and cupboards. its a stressful job as it is.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Kipper has had any semblance of femininity sucked out with the liposuction. Women are supposed to have body fat in the hip area. I think she is desperately trying to build a woman out of bolt on inflatables, as in the monoboob and hilarious arse balloons. The trouble is (well lots of troubles) is that when you look at her from the front (🤮), she is still straight up and down, with an arse that size there would usually be a waist and a curve on each hip. She is just a very strange looking ugly heap of arrogant tit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
This photo is making me laugh far too much this afternoon :ROFLMAO:
I’ve come back to this, because it reminded me of something.
I’ve realised what it is.
Some chav Poundland homage to “ Dirty Dancing”
Look at the picture.Now sing.
🎶 “ I’ve haaaaad the time of my liiiiiiiiife”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@Stan Butler ... the thread was locked so couldn't respond to your post (pic attached) there is nothing unnatural in the position of the horse by the tree ... I have been around horses my entire life, currently owned by 2 ... its not a model horse under the tree, there are 2 horses in the pic ... another one in the background .. I have the pleasure of this pair of fools on a daily basis 🤣
Just looks so chilled lent against the tree you can tell skanks nowhere to be seen, everytime i see a picture of skank and her so called best friends the horses look very unsure around her like she's a stranger. At least your 2 fools look happy and comfortable can tell they get plenty of exercise and looked after. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 29
well its 17.18 pm, anybody heard anything yet ? i dont think its to do with the kids but i do think its to do with KH. for her to be somewhere today,i would say its to be charged or court,SS dont work that fast, so i think its more to do with skanky being charged etc., for Harrassement for KH and MP.wasting police time etc., lock her skanky arse up now. .... if anyone know any different or what is happening or happened, please let me know, its driving me mad x
---
I’ve come back to this, because it reminded me of something.
I’ve realised what it is.
Some chav Poundland homage to “ Dirty Dancing”
Look at the picture.Now sing.
🎶 “ I’ve haaaaad the time of my liiiiiiiiife”
she reminds me of hulk hogan

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Kipper has had any semblance of femininity sucked out with the liposuction. Women are supposed to have body fat in the hip area. I think she is desperately trying to build a woman out of bolt on inflatables, as in the monoboob and hilarious arse balloons. The trouble is (well lots of troubles) is that when you look at her from the front (🤮), she is still straight up and down, with an arse that size there would usually be a waist and a curve on each hip. She is just a very strange looking ugly heap of arrogant tit!
Jessica Alves looks more womanly than the Pwicey 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Interesting how she can keep under the radar when she wants to, isn't it?
Not been papped today.

Reactions: 30
The fawning over Harvey on insta makes me feel ill. He's a grown adult. If she'd not fucked up & stayed with Pete, Harvey would now have a much better life. I'm sure of it.

Reactions: 39
Just thinking if this meeting thing isn't anything to do with the kids but kierans allegations against skank that means she's already at some point been dragged in for questioning by police (kept very quiet by skank but rings the press to let them know kierans been arrested) and she's been released pending further enquiries to reappear at the station at a later date. Now if this is the reappearance date means she'll either be charged or released with no further action. So expect a rant later on social media about nasty unfounded accusations that nasty people have made (if she's released without charge) or she's charged and the wall of silence and deflection will continue until skank can shift the blame and throw some one else under the bus or some one let's the cat out the bag. 😎

Reactions: 33
I think they sucked her soul out the first time she got the lipo done. So we are left with a soulless empty husk pretending to be all round great talent, and failing miserably

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know nobody can say about kids case but I hope they are still safe and not with her

Reactions: 25
Been lurking for a while, just came across these not sure if shared already
Screenshot_20230509-180926_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230509-180814_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230509-180753_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230509-180727_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.