Katie Price #275 The Pain in Spain is circling the drain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kieran following sink boy is probably a deal skanks made with Kieran regarding some custody/access agreement, skank for a long time now since slapgate has been trying to get sink boys image of angry woman beating child hater out the gutter so she's probably said to Kieran " you can have the kids back but i want you to start following sink boy to make it look like you're happy with him around the kids" it also means sink boy can do his fun child friendly uncle step daddy days out and there doesn't have to be another adult present for supervised visits. 😎 Skanks been quiet today so this meeting thing can't have been good for her and think skanks had to agree to a lot of deals to keep up the pretence of ""mum of the year"" just waiting for the famous Sophie the source to sell the bullshit story of "Katie thought it in the best interests of the kids they started to or went back to live with Kieran, the children missed their dad and it was affecting their mental health, so Katie being the doting caring mum made the decision. Katie will still have joint 50/50 custody but with her being to busy with work Katie thought this was the best solution" 😎🤣🤣

Reactions: 30
I can't seem to load this - what's it all about, folks?
Basically it's wheeling out Harvey to bash on a keyboard, playing some tuneless dirge as it stands behind him screeching "Do you love it Harv?" at a talent show for special needs kids. But we all know it'll be all about Skanky.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Did y'all watch the Coronation concert? There was a blind girl with autism playing the piano and she was spectacular. NOW THAT'S TALENT!!
Exactly, not saying - gimme sum carrot cake, you bleep..
Funny, hasn't mentioned him or seen him in weeks now it needs some good press, out Arv comes, poor lad isn't even aware of how his tit stain mother treats him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I think they are home and it's all bullshit the pictures today from the villa.

Reactions: 24
I think if thing happens none of her kids including H I think are finished,they will be tarnished with her not their fault but..it happens.

Reactions: 14
I am so longing for tea that I've accidentally tripped over an unfinished bottle of cabernet sauvignon....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I think they are home and it's all bullshit the pictures today from the villa.
Yep, I think the same too. Snook back but pretending to still be on holiday. Kipper doesn't want how tit of a mother it is, getting out. It's about the only thing it's got left to cling to, to try salvage some part of its reputation to the 'benefit brigade' wonderful mum lot

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'd hope that Kieran would tell cunty to go duck herself if she's saying ooh you've got to follow cuntboy on insta. I'm hoping that Kieran is going to be extremely hard towards that witch, regarding the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Imo.i think SB is playing the revenge game to Bring her down. Said a long time ago that's he's plan especially after slapgate. He could be providing KH with inside info to help him with the kids. Can't see any other reason tbh.
SB dont want kids,so its in his interest to get them ofloaded to their dad.
---
Did y'all watch the Coronation concert? There was a blind girl with autism playing the piano and she was spectacular. NOW THAT'S TALENT!!
she was brilliant, saw her in the auditions for" the piano". she is beyond skilled, really gifted with her piano playing.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
@Stan Butler ... the thread was locked so couldn't respond to your post (pic attached) there is nothing unnatural in the position of the horse by the tree ... I have been around horses my entire life, currently owned by 2 ... its not a model horse under the tree, there are 2 horses in the pic ... another one in the background .. I have the pleasure of this pair of fools on a daily basis 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.