Katie Price #275 The Pain in Spain is circling the drain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2158984
Oh my god the boobs are completely different sizes even more so now. Grant is twice the size of Phil!!! He's spilling out underneath. Something's definitely not right there 🤮🤣
Yep, very uneven. Grant starts jutting out from her chest a good 2 inches further down. Horrific!

Screen Shot 2023-05-09 at 19.22.19.png

She also has a nice right angle dent on her arse cheeks and 3 strange wrinkles, where the implants must join! I suppose we can call her KP Spongebob square butt from now on?!

kp-square-butt.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Kelly was everything a glamour model should be, in her prime, imo. A natural.. I always thought Kelly was far more beautiful and a much nicer person. Why she wasn't as 'successful' as Kipper I have no clue. Perhaps she just has dignity and knows when her times up in the glamour world, unlike Kipper who's now a joke
You answered your own question a much nicer person. From what I understand of any of the entertainment industries is that you have to be a ruthless, ambitious, backstabbing, hypocritical narcissist with no core values, ethics or beliefs.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
You answered your own question a much nicer person. From what I understand of any of the entertainment industries is that you have to be a ruthless, ambitious, backstabbing, hypocritical narcissist with no core values, ethics or beliefs.

Who likes punching her partners.

Kelly Brook got away with assaulting multiple men, she is not a nice person

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
She’s been too busy today getting her hair done!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I can't help but think Kipper's 'I tell the truth and it makes people angry' post was an attempt at a dig at Kieran. IF there had been some sort of hearing over the kids where both sides provided evidence, she might have been thinking her allegations and bullshit would have some effect.
I'm guessing her obsession with M&K's private life didn't override the lack of safety J & B have had recently.

Reactions: 28

Who likes punching her partners.

Kelly Brook got away with assaulting multiple men, she is not a nice person
Wow! I was not aware of her previous violent history, thank you for enlightening me and I take back my comment. There is no place in any relationship for violence, learn a martial art, kick-boxing or boxing and get rid of your aggression in a disciplined manner. Failing that, pick a form of exercise that lets you drain all the energy from the crap that’s pissing you off, channel it into the exercise, or learn to meditate. Whatever you need, a fellow human should never count as a punching bag.

I abhor violence in all its presentations. Rant over.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
She’s been too busy today getting her hair done!
Nice to see she is letting the kids know what her priorities are by not showing up. What a bleeping low life bottom feeder. I’ve known thieves to have more morals than this. 😔🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Reactions: 19
Wow! I was not aware of her previous violent history, thank you for enlightening me and I take back my comment. There is no place in any relationship for violence, learn a martial art, kick-boxing or boxing and get rid of your aggression in a disciplined manner. Failing that, pick a form of exercise that lets you drain all the energy from the crap that’s pissing you off, channel it into the exercise, or learn to meditate. Whatever you need, a fellow human should never count as a punching bag.

I abhor violence in all its presentations. Rant over.
I didn’t realise either 😳😳😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.