Katie Price #275 The Pain in Spain is circling the drain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the first to notice Keiran & Carl are now following each other ? Why would Keiran want anything to do with him?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Such passion!
Twue luv forevva <3
No totally posed as usual hes deffo not into the scabby old witch she looks beyond bleeping ridiculous now she has no waist helium balloons stuck on her front and a pumped up arse and fucked up face nothing at all to like

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No totally posed as usual hes deffo not into the scabby old witch she looks beyond bleeping ridiculous now she has no waist helium balloons stuck on her front and a pumped up arse and fucked up face nothing at all to like
Yes,looks a bleep Ted.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Am I the first to notice Keiran & Carl are now following each other ? Why would Keiran want anything to do with him?
Imo.i think SB is playing the revenge game to Bring her down. Said a long time ago that's he's plan especially after slapgate. He could be providing KH with inside info to help him with the kids. Can't see any other reason tbh.

Reactions: 21
Imo.i think SB is playing the revenge game to Bring her down. Said a long time ago that's he's plan especially after slapgate. He could be providing KH with inside info to help him with the kids. Can't see any other reason tbh.
Or maybe in street street and no’s it ,and trying to negotiate for her ,meaning be nice before court then stuff Keiron up

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Very strange.Unless some kind of point is being made.
For one moment I hoped it had something to do with communication regarding the kids.
Remember when KH had to communicate with PA on anything to do with P and J?Because PA did not want to speak to his toxic ex directly.
Although I realise that this is nonsense because they could keep things private.And Cole is useless and only knows five words.
Just seen pollycoppings post, and I reckon she has raised a good point.If I were KH I would not trust Cole.
Cole does things for Cole, and he has had a lot of time to expose KP and her non existent child care.He is not interested in rocking the boat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
I don't get it myself. There are so many well deserving, polite (not potty mouthed), talented disabled children, young adults out there, who should be promoted. Really, KFP has exploited H for her own benefit (cash/publicity/deflection). He learned the disgustingly bad language from her, she actually taught him to swear. He has major challenges & issues because he has never had a proper upbringing. No consistency of people caring for him. Quick ready meals, junk & cake as a diet. No exercise. Never trained to use a potty, let alone a toilet. I am still very shocked though, that he spends most time at his college, yet is still morbidly obese. I don't believe his medication alone, is causing the weight gain. The strain on his heart must be enormous.
I'm also shocked that the weight is staying on him since heading to that college. It clearly isn't being treated as a medical crisis, he's heading for an early grave to be blunt if it isn't sorted.

• Sad
Reactions: 31

Ahhhh secret agent SB.

Hired to bring down exes, he survives as a soldier of fortune, dedicated to the end.

Explains the lack of info on him pre skank

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Very strange.Unless some kind of point is being made.
For one moment I hoped it had something to do with communication regarding the kids.
Remember when KH had to communicate with PA on anything to do with P and J?Because PA did not want to speak to his toxic ex directly.
Although I realise that this is nonsense because they could keep things private.And Cole is useless and only knows five words.
5?
Dolly
Coke
Charlie
Sid
Car

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.