Katie Price #275 The Pain in Spain is circling the drain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she had her arse done? The photos of her in the DM today make it look odd. Revolting article that she is. Those tits can probably be seen from space!
Most definitely.She always had a flat bum.Which,in my opinion ,there was nothing wrong with.But as usual KP has ramped it up to eleven and now looks as if she has stolen someone else’s bum.
I was going to say at least it distracts from the norks of doom.But it really doesn’t.
She should go to a reputable surgeon and get all this crap removed.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Most definitely.She always had a flat bum.Which,in my opinion ,there was nothing wrong with.But as usual KP has ramped it up to eleven and now looks as if she has stolen someone else’s bum.
I was going to say at least it distracts from the norks of doom.But it really doesn’t.
She looks bleeping ridiculous now. Imagine sitting on that puffed up fake arse and having the stupid bolt ons nearly suffocate you at every move.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve just seen the latest photos how tremendously patriotic and stirring they are! All loved up and ready for crumble and custard!

Anyway now hear me out. There’s a bloke who’s good at quilting, he used to have this hoola girl on top of his sewing machine I think for decorative purposes.

Well you know that when winding thread etc you need tension otherwise your machine won’t work properly. Normally you use your hands or a a thread winder machine. She’s already got the poses and as her figure is straight up and down she’d be perfect as a thread or yarn winder.

Anybody fancy working the handle?
Only the handle on The Rack 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wish there was an eyeroll emote.

I really feel I have no time for H anymore and it's entirely down to her pushing him into our faces for years. I feel for the lad but he is neither cute nor funny.
It pisses me off more so knowing she is just USING the lad to her own ends and nothing more.
---
Well that's the most truthful statement this plank has ever come out with!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She looks bleeping ridiculous now. Imagine sitting on that puffed up fake arse and having the stupid bolt ons nearly suffocate you at every move.
I have seen women ( both natural and with large implants), who can look fabulous.KP obviously feels better with large boobs, but she is too old to carry off anything over the top( no pun intended).I don’t know what she wants to achieve with this look, but it’s failing on all fronts( no pun intended).
I don’t believe most men would find her look sexy.
Ahh....Cryptic Cole....life coach to wannabe dickheads.
Let’s remember this one when KP finally tires of his ways.
Sold his soul for cheapo holidays and a few vape ads.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I wish there was an eyeroll emote.

I really feel I have no time for H anymore and it's entirely down to her pushing him into our faces for years. I feel for the lad but he is neither cute nor funny.
Why is she saying we'll done, it's not as if he's won elimination rounds etc. He's been asked to go to raise publicity .

Reactions: 21
Yup, that's correct. It's this flag..... I'm surprised the red tops haven't corrected themselves. IF it was a Union Jack, it would show that she had planned this holiday/work trip. However they clearly did a runner. This bikini will just be 1 of 100's of cheap shite ones she had made. Probably drags them all around in the huge case. When the bikini bottoms stand up on their own it's time to bin it & grab a new 1 out the case 🤣
No-one seems to have picked up that she's wearing the wrong flag... except a few well educated Krustiefluffs....

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Has she had her arse done? The photos of her in the DM today make it look odd. Revolting article that she is. Those tits can probably be seen from space!
Hmmmm.... I think you could be right.... There's a few 'new' photos too... and she looks lovely in all of them.... (cough....)

(nb: so glad her poorly trotters look to be okay.... (cough....)

...and the comments are brutal...

1683638960543.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Could you imagine that arse with all the stuffing removed, same as her tits.. all that saggy/stretched to high heaven, left over loose skin 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Hmmmm.... I think you could be right.... There's a few 'new' photos too... and she looks lovely in all of them.... (cough....)

(nb: so glad her poorly trotters look to be okay.... (cough....)

...and the comments are brutal...

View attachment 2158599
.Still transfixed by boob wall.
Closely followed by the awful bikini and accessories.Who knew that you might ever need matching wrist sweatbands and head hanky to swim and sunbathe.Unless there’s a game of tennis on the horizon.
Her arse makes me sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
.Still transfixed by boob wall.
Closely followed by the awful bikini and accessories.Who knew that you might ever need matching wrist sweatbands and head hanky to swim and sunbathe.Unless there’s a game of tennis on the horizon.
Her arse makes me sad.
SB makes us all sad. He's her biggest arse 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.