Katie Price #275 The Pain in Spain is circling the drain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully he smashed that underbite of his straight into the tiles on he pool bottom. Does he think he's competing in the Olympics or something??
Silver medal in the freestyle grift event.
Narrowly missed out on gold because he paid for a bottle of water at the airport.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Gosh.... he could be our next Tom Daley.... oh, hang on.....
I was thinking more like Geoff on Benidorm who bellyflopped into the pool like a concrete block, along with a soundtrack of a whale calling :)

---
@Stan Butler ... the thread was locked so couldn't respond to your post (pic attached) there is nothing unnatural in the position of the horse by the tree ... I have been around horses my entire life, currently owned by 2 ... its not a model horse under the tree, there are 2 horses in the pic ... another one in the background .. I have the pleasure of this pair of fools on a daily basis 🤣
This plonker has a lovely dry house yet he stands out in the rain. WHY???
---
Been lurking for a while, just came across these not sure if shared alreadyView attachment 2158951View attachment 2158952View attachment 2158953View attachment 2158954
Welcome Sjr

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Kipper has had any semblance of femininity sucked out with the liposuction. Women are supposed to have body fat in the hip area. I think she is desperately trying to build a woman out of bolt on inflatables, as in the monoboob and hilarious arse balloons. The trouble is (well lots of troubles) is that when you look at her from the front (🤮), she is still straight up and down, with an arse that size there would usually be a waist and a curve on each hip. She is just a very strange looking ugly heap of arrogant tit!
Omg no word of a lie I was thinking this same thing earlier. Women with a butt have hips to go with it. Kipper has a massive arse and straight hips with a masculine stomach and huge ridiculous tits. The woman is an oddball

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Old sinky obviously does this stuff just for shits and giggles... He's a millionaire remember. He doesn't need the money 🤔🤢😂😂😂😂

Imagine having to have sexy private chats with some random bloke for a couple of quid 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Screenshot_20230509-182821_Chrome.jpg

Oh my god the boobs are completely different sizes even more so now. Grant is twice the size of Phil!!! He's spilling out underneath. Something's definitely not right there 🤮🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
View attachment 2158984
Oh my god the boobs are completely different sizes even more so now. Grant is twice the size of Phil!!! He's spilling out underneath. Something's definitely not right there 🤮🤣
Yep! She looks an absolute mess. Always looking at the deformed monstrosities. She can't see her feet & the back pain must be bad. Good!
That's why she's off her face all of the time, because her chest monstrosities are painful as duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
well its 17.18 pm, anybody heard anything yet ? i dont think its to do with the kids but i do think its to do with KH. for her to be somewhere today,i would say its to be charged or court,SS dont work that fast, so i think its more to do with skanky being charged etc., for Harrassement for KH and MP.wasting police time etc., lock her skanky arse up now. .... if anyone know any different or what is happening or happened, please let me know, its driving me mad x
---

she reminds me of hulk hogan
They can!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Old sinky obviously does this stuff just for shits and giggles... He's a millionaire remember. He doesn't need the money 🤔🤢😂😂😂😂

Imagine having to have sexy private chats with some random bloke for a couple of quid 😂😂😂😂
Maybe we could help Cole out.
Hi Rich,
Do you like my trunks.
I’m hot.I have heatstroke.
I am smearing calamine lotion all over me.
Look at my sliders.They are slippy.
Look at my manly girlfriend.
She will walk around bins in cut price seasonal knitwear for likes.
Dirty witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I was thinking more like Geoff on Benidorm who bellyflopped into the pool like a concrete block, along with a soundtrack of a whale calling :)

---

This plonker has a lovely dry house yet he stands out in the rain. WHY???
---

Welcome Sjr
Awwwwww Barnaby Rita?❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Such a contrast eh KP and to think you once name called this woman!
Kelly was everything a glamour model should be, in her prime, imo. A natural.. I always thought Kelly was far more beautiful and a much nicer person. Why she wasn't as 'successful' as Kipper I have no clue. Perhaps she just has dignity and knows when her times up in the glamour world, unlike Kipper who's now a joke

• Heart
Reactions: 33
well its 17.18 pm, anybody heard anything yet ? i dont think its to do with the kids but i do think its to do with KH. for her to be somewhere today,i would say its to be charged or court,SS dont work that fast, so i think its more to do with skanky being charged etc., for Harrassement for KH and MP.wasting police time etc., lock her skanky arse up now. .... if anyone know any different or what is happening or happened, please let me know, its driving me mad x
---

she reminds me of hulk hogan
The news about today was from Brah Day though who seems to have connections to family court stuff....and said results wouldn't be broadcast unless Skank couldn't help herself -- that hints it's family court as that has to be kept private by law. Kieran has been dealing with courts for months now.

Kieran hasn't posted anything all day, I would think that fits with him being occupied. If they'd had a final hearing for residency ( or fact finding to get to the truth of allegations) they would both have been expected to attend and maybe give testimony, which is why she should have been there, as Brah said she needed to be there.
---
They can!
Implies her recent neglect of Bunny was deemed quite serious then. Great that action has been taken (y)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.