Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
T
if you look it says debtors to the company of ten grand I WONDER WHO TOOK THE TEN GRAND LOAN says stock is 22k loan due to company 10k money at bank £636 but also says money due to creditors within a year is just over 12k so unless they shift lots more crap they will not have the money to pay them(someone will have to pay her loan back to pay the creditors may be the two idiots that put their names to the company are now regretting it)average number of employees from 20th Nov2020 to April 5th 2022 was 0 so according to that she is not getting paid from that business
These are not real companies ... They are scams to filter money through... Just like Kipper, Daddy Woods, Slimi, Cardigan ... These companies are just a way to funnel money through tax free as expenses and directors payments, close them down set a new one up ... It will catch up with all of them in the end ... Already caught up with Kipper

Reactions: 32
Curiouser and Curiouser........
They're all on the grift
Nothing sinister, it's very common for a company secretary, as a specific job, to be employed by multiple companies and they all give the CS's address as their business address. It keeps creditors from their homes and gives the Courts an address to serve papers. There are genuine companies out there of course but, seemingly, not at that address!

Reactions: 24
And a frumpy Walton's style dress, mebbe our Stan can make one out of a bit of kitchen roll and staple the pleats in?? 🤭🤣
Silver foil for the hair too... wrapped round the little spud head.. coiffured like Edna's.xxx..🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh FFS, you are killing me Stanley Butler 🤣🤣❤

Right, can we also have Ermm, ermm, Edna please??? 🤭🤣 Just for me, you're keeping my spirits up royally at the moment 😘
Hope this keeps your spirits up and gives you a chuckle 😘 (bit of a rush job) Edna's joined the grifting gang at the villa. ❤
IMG_20230507_165925_055~2.jpg
IMG_20230507_170155_629~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
I don't know what's funnier, Phil & Grant, Edna's glasses or Buttfuck Alabama's belly tattoo! Absolute Scenes on the Skank thread tonight courtesy of MasterChef Stan and his Tater Mascots, can't make it up!!! Brilliant!! 🤣🤣😘
Facey it’s bought some fun to Fred ,dear Stan..master of the mascots.🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh god, crying here Dolly, bloody funny!! 🤣🤣😘
We laugh and cry in equal measure because we love and care... better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Our fur baby's and our family are the ones who make us laugh and cry. It's also nice to be friends and have a common bond and lots of laughter. ❤🙏😘

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.