Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it would be better if she had restricted access like you say but I wouldn't blame SS. 'What if'. KP got the kids to tell SS something awful happened. SS and the courts would be duty-bound to investigate all that, which takes
months. She is devious and manipulative. Most people don't lie about such serious things but she would, the courts and SS unfortunately have to investigate everything and the more complex it is, the longer it takes. I should think most of what's gone on will be due to her manipulation and campaign against K& M. There's still an accusation of intent to use a gun and child neglect hanging over Kieran. SS / courts can't hand kids over to someone arrested over that without having hearings about everything that went on.
I meant more so when SS moved the kids to her I just wonder why they wasn't given to someone else more responsible like KH mum or someone. Why give them back to her who was recently done for drink/drug driving, flipping a car banned n off its face. I dunno its all so bloody confusing, I just know that it's an unfit mother

Reactions: 19
I meant more so when SS moved the kids to her I just wonder why they wasn't given to someone else more responsible like KH mum or someone. Why give them back to her who was recently done for drink/drug driving, flipping a car banned n off its face. I dunno its all so bloody confusing, I just know that it's an unfit mother
They didn't necessarily. A mother can just keep her kids, there's nothing illegal about it. Kipper is a spiteful cow who seems to have kept the kids from Kieran. The clues to this are the welfare check at the MM 10 days after she took them and Kieran being accused of stalking his own kids for phoning them. Welfare checks by police are the only thing legally the other parent can do to make sure their kids are OK....apart from going to court which takes months.
That's what parental alienation is all about - control the access to abuse the other parent.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
They didn't necessarily. A mother can just keep her kids, there's nothing illegal about it. Kipper is a spiteful cow who seems to have kept the kids from Kieran. The clues to this are the welfare check at the MM 10 days after she took them and Kieran being accused of stalking his own kids for phoning them. Welfare checks by police are the only thing legally the other parent can do to make sure their kids are OK....apart from going to court which takes months.
That's what parental alienation is all about - control the access to abuse the other parent.
Oh I'm with you now, my short term memory is shot to bits I forgot that she likely just kept them and didn't return them. So much goes on in Kipper world its hard to keep track, imagine living like it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
...and those awful bloody ribbed crimplene tops she's been wearing lately. I can feel the static from here...! She had a red one on the other day. So flattering to her figure (cough....)
Indeed ⚡🌝🌝⚡ = 💥🔥
---
For those saying she's wearing the union jack. She's not. It's the American grand Union flag. She's just pretending to be patriotic for some cheap pics 🙄 Maybe someone should send this to the idiot red tops o
Not to worry about that because the journos lurk on here sifting through for stuff to print so undoubtedly The Sun at least will be pointing out this misnomer tomorrow :)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is reminding me of self-defence. I used to do TaeKwondo and Carl is looking a bit like someone who's got paired up with the person in the class who either A. Smells or B. thinks they're much better than they actually are and refuses to let the other person 'win' when they do a self-defence sequence correctly. It could also be a combination of A and B. He's probably considering a swift knee to her bollock area whilst the instructor isn't looking to get it all over more quickly. That's what I used to do.

View attachment 2152981
---

She is overly dramatic though and loves the sound of her own voice. It's a feature of histrionic personality - related to anti-social personality. She wants to be the centre of attention and dominate any situation, even though she has little to actually say. She could also have some damage from all the drugs too....or age related as you say.
Aww, cute... they're practicing their first dance for their wedding.
Or is she trying to make out she has a part in SCD. She so wants the Stictly curse to happen to her, doesn't she 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
if you look it says debtors to the company of ten grand I WONDER WHO TOOK THE TEN GRAND LOAN says stock is 22k loan due to company 10k money at bank £636 but also says money due to creditors within a year is just over 12k so unless they shift lots more crap they will not have the money to pay them(someone will have to pay her loan back to pay the creditors may be the two idiots that put their names to the company are now regretting it)average number of employees from 20th Nov2020 to April 5th 2022 was 0 so according to that she is not getting paid from that business
Its another company disappearing down the 🚾🚽 thanks to skanky awarding herself a Director's Loan which in itself is an effing joke considering as a BANKRUPT it is supposed to be forbidden to have a "directorship" of anything! (That includes traffic)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thank you so much Inflatey ❤❤
I never usually comment and offer my condolences on these threads cos scared of getting a bollocking from the mods for going off topic and choking up the content.
But just to let YOU ALL know that my heart really does hurt whenever I read that a beloved fur-baby has passed.
Please know this when I give a ❤ or a 😢 when someone else does because every time and thinking of you.
Rest in peace Tiggy, so terribly sad x

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh I'm with you now, my short term memory is shot to bits I forgot that she likely just kept them and didn't return them. So much goes on in Kipper world its hard to keep track, imagine living like it
Ok, It has gone on for so long now 😁 I hope the courts have done their 'fact finding' hearing on all her claims and she'll get her arse handed to
her with regards to access.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm sure he encourages her to go bigger, just so he doesn't have to get that close to her again 😆😂
Those things are like a Force Field to repel everyone (including him). They're rather like the ones the Starship Enterprise used to defend against the Klingons only she invites the Cling-Ons in :)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Had Price not met Carl Woods I doubt she would look so disfigured. And she is disfigured, no breasts look like that naturally. He seems to be the catalyst for this spiral she is currently experiencing.
None of her other partners let her get so far off course. Just him in his avid pursuit of a BLUE TICK. Her family were involved heavily in keeping her straight. There were always loads of photos of them at some place or another, eating together hanging out. Now all Price does is photograph her abnormal breasts. Literally hundred of photos of them in tiny bras.
If she were coining it in I could understand it, but still feel uncomfortable she has allowed a doctor todo this to her. But there is no money. Just Instagram-begging. Wearing fake bags and clothing Turkey Tatt.
As always, behind a trend she is now colouring herself in with sharpie tattoos.
And the talk about a podcast. Four years too late. They don’t even want her as a guest on one anywhere. She could never be allowed to broadcast live, because she would be subject to slander laws pretty much immediately.
She haunts Spain and Turkey and Thailand because Dubai, well Dubai, she’d be arrested in minutes if she landed there. And no hotel will house her and her crummy entourage for free. Although I’d love to see them try.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oooh la la, login to IG, and they're getting pissed again, or he's getting pissed by himself as they've had an almighty row, and she's maybe gone off with Rim Me for a bikini shoot.,.whatever it looks like the drink will flow again today, thank f*ck the kids aren't there, proper drinking holiday this isn't it 🤦🏽‍♀️😎

IMG_9091.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Its another company disappearing down the 🚾🚽 thanks to skanky awarding herself a Director's Loan which in itself is an effing joke considering as a BANKRUPT it is supposed to be forbidden to have a "directorship" of anything! (That includes traffic)
she can not have a directors loan she is not a director but i am pretty sure the company can loan someone money(or more like one of the mugs took the loan in their name and give it her as she is not supposed to go for credit of more than £500 while bankrupt)i do wonder why the papers do not pull her up when she is saying about all these new business ventures she is doing SHE IS NOT ALLOWED TO RUN A BUSSINESS espec a limited business she as to get ANOTHER MUG TO PUT IT IN THIER NAME

Reactions: 20
Doofus be doofusing.

As funny as this is( and it is), it’s so wrong that you were banned.What had that got to do with the tabloids?What happened to freedom of speech?
In effect, you were banned because you offended KP and her management.This shows that there is some kind of agenda in place.They want to keep KP on side.
On another note, I will be asking you next weeks lottery numbers, as the potato of destiny seems to be getting everything right lately.
Potatoes of Destiny 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bleeping brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.