Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect Kipper is wasted half asleep, wailing and crying, chatting tit about her big comeback clutching a bottle of vodka in the back room whilst Carol and Slymi give her a wide berth ...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He really must be a thick tit nugget sticking around amid this chaos. She's painted him an abuser and now with the child neglect cloud hanging around.. Clearly he's too saturated in booze and zeleb balls. Any decent man would have fled to the hills and taken cover. If he'd sold his story when it was hot and released evidence, dirt and tea about her he'd probably get picked up for these bottom feeding celeb reality shows.

Just a nugget. And not the good kind.

Prick.
He’s loving the attention, he has realised that this level of fame is the best he is going to get, and has embraced it.I don’t even know if he is pursuing solo efforts now.Whatever we may think of her, she still generates interest.In his case Kp would have every right to tell him” You’re nothing without me”.
At one point I did think he might leave her, but not now.All those publicised strops are just beneficial for cheap headlines.
The relationship benefits him in some ways, Weither it is camouflage of some kind, or he just enjoys the fame ( and income), of celebrity. I have never believed that he loved her, not for one second, but I think they are both content enough with whatever they have which passes as a relationship.He also has nothing to go back to,except low level dealing( of cars of course).
The only fact I am sure of,is that he is happily immersed in the same financial dealings she is.
You are right when you say he has allowed himself to be painted in a bad light.Its not only KP who has degenerated during this association.
But, he is very very cocky.He is living his best life.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Hello beautiful people. I've missed you all 🤗
My wishes for this weekend
1) the Royal Coronation goes well and Meghan does not pull any stunts
2) the kids are returned to KH and Skanky is thrown in jail for those bikini photos 🤮
3) all you lovely tattlers have a wonderful and restful few days ❤
tracey do you think she will go back for 9th?

sidestepping abit,Westcrack has deleted all her posts on IG,she posted about her friend that had passed and how devestated (her spelling) she was,then sold the story to fail and redtop,apparentky she wasn’t friends with her,a poster said the girls family must have been fuming as it was private and didn’t want it on SM.
Both scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What a pleasure eh? Hopefully ‘at last’ as the song goes.🤞🤞🤞🤞 It was mentioned that she has to be ‘in person’ no Zoom.
It won't stop Kipper trying it on even if that has been said ... I wouldn't put it past her to fake another 'life changing injury' and claiming that she can't fly back from Spain ... setting up a Go Fund Me on OF for imaginary medical care

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I had a thought last night, Kipper is always going on about people trying to get stories on her, 'drones' over her house, cameras in her house listening to her ( pretty sure she said that in one interview), men following her etc.

What if they've gone to Spain for some sort of conference / Hillbilly slanging match in private, so no-one can listen into their very importink business? She could be trying to think of ways to get herself out of a big pile of poo?
---
Screen Shot 2023-05-06 at 08.44.26.png
@tracey3871 😆 😂😂

He looks a bit hot sitting there next to the fire in his Bumfuck vest 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So again - how does a bankrupt afford this allegéd "Surrogacy"? Its not a "free service" is it? Isn't the "parent" supposed to pay all expenses plus a fee?

I guess skank thinks she a Kardashian in that she can pay a few quid for someone else to do all the growing and nurturing for her, accept the goods on delivery then dump in on someone else until she needs it for foters? With her reputation the SS would be all over it surely and besides which the thing is supposed to be BANKRUPT (morally as well as financially)???
I believe it's illegal in the UK for money to change hands for surrogacy. I think you can pay some of their expenses but that's it. Otherwise you're basically buying a child. As someone else said. Even if the baby is biologically yours, the woman who gave birth is legally seen as the mother I believe so adoption is required.

Reactions: 34
Good morning! Happy Coronation Day. I shall be in the delightful company of @emmaw.28 & no doubt the Prosecco will be flowing freely.
As for Skank, Sinky and Rymi, they can duck off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She won't have a surrogate baby. Any surrogate in their right mind won't go near her. Even a superfan surrogate would surely question the shitshow around the youngest two. SS would be all over her like a rash. If she's that desperate get one of those creepy baby dolls that you can buy & dress up. She won't have to do any parenting with one of those.

Reactions: 28
The surrogate stuff is just utter crap. It can go in the same drawer as her paramedic applications and her How to get married in Vegas documentary 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Good morning! Happy Coronation Day. I shall be in the delightful company of @emmaw.28 & no doubt the Prosecco will be flowing freely.
As for Skank, Sinky and Rymi, they can duck off.
😂😂
See you later 👑
Hope SFP drops her coronation victoria sponge 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The Price clan's party will be a bit sparse I imagine, No Qween Kipper, so no Harvey, no Jett and Bunny.

Her cake looks a bit burnt actually. Just get one from Tesco or the Co-op Sophie, they do nice cakes for about 3 quid. 😁
Also a cooking tip Sophie, before you spread the jam, warm it gently first a little bit which will make it flow better. That way you don't get the big lumps!

Screen Shot 2023-05-06 at 09.39.03.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It'll be interesting to see if either Jett or Bunty (I love that so therefore that is now her name) will be in attendance. Edna Smegma will not be off social media all day, no doubt, showing what a wholesome upstanding contributing member of the Mumfluencer community she is... *yawn*

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Happy Coronation Day Krusties - just think - most of us will be enjoying today with friends, family or just our beloved pets, watching history and making memories - she is stuck in the back end of nowhere with nobody around her who loves her and without her kids - that will ding dang do for me today, hope she enjoys every second of her wasteful lonely life. Enjoy today ❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Hello, how are we all ?….Um ? ….promise I’ll stop this soon 😁

Woke up, had a smile on my face as I consumed breckie thinking how wonderful it is that the two children are out of her evil claw-like hands this coronation weekend, woo hoo do we all love that, yes we do. Expect the three clowns got drunk last night, and they are all looking hideously hungover this morning, bickering at each other as they plan another pointless empty shallow day of parading Skamk around in an ill fitting bikini looking the ghastly caricature she is now, displaying her stretched ugly wonky breasts in all their horrendous glory, and calling it ‘work’. I’ll just sit back and laugh at whatever pathetic japes they get up to today, knowing the kids are away from it all, brings me a sense of enormous well-bring 👍🏾😁

I have a dream, it’ll probably never happen, but wouldn't it be lovely, let’s see what this coronation day brings in the world of 💩 that is ‘Skanky Life’….

6F419FB8-8717-4B76-BDAC-8973DA18AD29.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I wonder if the reason she would like (in her dreams) to use a surrogate) and a sperm donor is that she wouldn't have to deal with the pesky nuisance of fathers wanting 50:50 access and all that entails.
She would be able to neglect the child/children and let them "be feral" all by herself.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.