Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yaaay finally figured it out, how to post a vid whooo hooo

Remember this embarrassing interview 😂
---

And this, never fails to make me piss myself laughing..
My god i've never listened to that and managed a few seconds, it just sounds like when she does her shouty adverts she cannot sing and nor can PA

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Unlikely we will know unless she spouts off some venomous crap about KH and inadvertently gives something away that has to happen privately.
Definitely Family court related then. Good. I hope she has so many rights taken away! Hold on with posting your hints Kieran until 5pm when
I'm back from the land of no phone signal.....Thanks!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Definitely Family court related then. Good. I hope she has so many rights taken away! Hold on with posting your hints Kieran until 5pm when
I'm back from the land of no phone signal.....Thanks!
Helena I wonder if she is back.I kept thinking yesterday was 9th.

Also our Pom will be back tonight with AFP iron lung mascot.🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

---

They both talk inane crap. You can see that she had proper earlobes in that first interview, now they're webbed. She loves her cheap freaky face lifts doesn't she.

• Haha
So yet again the NHS will be expected to correct some Turkish botch job on a bloody celeb! Pity they can't refuse to treat them. Tell them to go back and see the doctor who did that to them and get a refund.
Westcrack have had holes in her face for years!
@karma4klattie just saw you said the same. She's no candidate for any facial reconstruction. Just more rinse and repeat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Well if the meeting is kids related and KP keeps them be ready for loads of photos of J& B
---
Thought Creative Minds were starting to film MM3 ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well,she was caught out with loads of her deflection stories wasn’t she? Hmmmm

We need our Kylie to drive past MM 🤣
Even if she did drive past MM, you can’t see the house unless you pull right into her gates, driveway and go down 😩

• Sad
They both talk inane crap. You can see that she had proper earlobes in that first interview, now they're webbed. She loves her cheap freaky face lifts doesn't she.
Ok I watched that against my better judgement and the Freudian slip when SB says :" we've done time together" is comedy gold. They never been romantically involved. SB is playing for the other team. I believe he's her dealer while banging FLF 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23

---

She looks absolutely dreadful in that first video and she would have had a lot of make up on too! Imagine what it really looks like! 😳 SB cringing when Suzanne mentions that its Skankys 8th engagement! Why didn’t you just run for the hills back then you nob head? People would have pitied you, felt sorry for you, another young guy snared in by the witch but not now! That ship sailed a long time ago! You’re a weapons grade bleep just like her! You deserve each other! Both scumbags! Both ugly inside and out despite the super strength filters!

• Haha
She looks absolutely dreadful in that first video and she would have had a lot of make up on too! Imagine what it really looks like! 😳 SB cringing when Suzanne mentions that its Skankys 8th engagement! Why didn’t you just run for the hills back then you nob head? People would have pitied you, felt sorry for you, another young guy snared in by the witch but not now! That ship sailed a long time ago! You’re a weapons grade bleep just like her! You deserve each other! Both scumbags! Both ugly inside and out despite the super strength filters!
Looks rough as a dogs fart in that first video. With streaky bacon hairdo and face like a pug sucking a wasp.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Good grief 😱 Simon Cowell would have had a field day with that singing. I have no words. None.

• Haha
Pete was cringing inside 😂🤣
Lasted 30 seconds watching that,really her voice just sets me off and gets me angry, she never shuts up spouting tit and there is a level of arrogance I can't stomach.
It really is ALL ABOUT HER.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Create one and I'll add it

SB - Sink Boy -alias Cole, Crawl, Snarl, Biffa, Wankomatic, Wanky, Plank Boi
FLF - Fat Little Fucker alias Slymi, RimMe
AFP - Amy bleeping Price, alias Iron Lung, the Old Gorgon, Dragon Breath
PFP - Paul bleeping Price, alias seedy, womanising old goat
SFP - Sophie bleeping Price alias Edna (Everage)
Give me a couple of hours as I’ve only now woken up and I need a few hours to come to thanks for this Rita, you’ve covered most of them - can someone remind me too as I’m not sure I will remember in a couple of hours without prodding xx

Just had a thought, if I pop this here would people mind adding any I’ve missed please and embolden them so we can clearly see the latest addition, yes I’m that sure I’ll forget tit.

KFP - Katie bleeping Price, Aka Skanky, the Skank, it, Kipper, bleep (almost forgot that one doh!🤦🏻‍♀️ could I even call myself a Krustie if I forgot that one?! Oh the shame)
SB - Carl Woods AKA , Sink Boy -alias Cole, Crawl, Snarl, Biffa, Wankomatic, Wanky, Plank Boi, The One, Her Prinz Chow Mein
FLF - Fat Little Fucker alias Slymi, RimMe, Slimy Rymi
AFP - Amy bleeping Price, alias Iron Lung, the Old Gorgon, Dragon Breath
PFP - Paul bleeping Price, alias seedy, womanising old goat, Mr PP FENCING
SFP - Sophie bleeping Price alias Edna (Everage)
J - Jett or Junior depending on where it’s used
P - Princess, Prinny, “mini me”
H - Harvey,
V - Valentino
A - Apolla
AR - Alex Reid, Roxanne
EA - Emily Andre, Dr Emily
PA - Peter Andre,
PA - Personal Appearance depending on where it pops up 😉 if you’re a Krustie you know!
KH - Kieran Hayler
MP - Michelle Penticost
KB - Kris Boyson (Sink
AG - Andrew Gould (former horse “instructor”)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.