Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yaaay finally figured it out, how to post a vid whooo hooo

Remember this embarrassing interview πŸ˜‚
---

And this, never fails to make me piss myself laughing..
From this it's like cowl is into her more than her into him 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anybody want to take one for the team and are close to the Horsham area. If skank is going to this meeting it'll need a tune up so someone needs to be parked in the pub carpark opposite laststudio early in morning and follow skank when she comes out to see where it's going for this meeting.😎
With any luck the journos are staking out the crappy Shack waiting for it to drive itself wherever :)
---
That soon changed though, I suspect her screeching at The Sun about him lamping her one finally brought it home to him :)

Reactions: 17
Well if the meeting is kids related and KP keeps them be ready for loads of photos of J& B
---
Thought Creative Minds were starting to film MM3 ?
The recent evidence of poor viewing figures probably means MM3 has fallen through ... another reason for the sudden flit to Spain ... BS about 'meetings' is to spin that she has work in the pipeline ... kids pics is due to SS properly involved again and the horses looking picturesque under a tree behind Harvey washing the car is deflection from the RSPCA stuff.
Starting to think she was kicked off that tv cooking show prior to filming or wouldn't / couldn't comply with something in the contract eg drug tests so had to pull out ... if MM3 is pulled then she has no actual work lined up except OF, public hair extension fittings and JYY ... she is always on the beg for instasham ad partnerships, no well known brands will touch her

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Forward this to 5:00 ...

I think Pete really loved her and really wanted her to be 'kate' not Jordan. But she just loves the Jordan character. Poor bloke was just totally defeated and humiliated just like kieron was.
I think her and Carl are well suited both a pair of selfish munters. I wish they'd stay in Spain and never come back

• Heart
Reactions: 36
At that stage Carol was thrilled - not with her, but with what she represented ... his ascent into zlebrity, she will have been rattling away to him in private about how he was going to star in her next tv reality show - he thought he had made it. As for Kipper, he was all she could get so she made do ... she isn't bothered about faces, it's the body - she has always gone for muscular buff guys ... yes they get fat after a while with her BUT they start off that way, Carol has never had that body type.
---
I think Pete really loved her and really wanted her to be 'kate' not Jordan. But she just loves the Jordan character. Poor bloke was just totally defeated and humiliated just like kieron was.
I think her and Carl are well suited both a pair of selfish munters. I wish they'd stay in Spain and never come back
I think she IS Jordan, she love bombed Pete to snag him, he had rose tinted specs on for a long time, but, by this point in the relationship the specs were falling off more often and he was seeing the real her

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
That video of H washing the car with his top off isn't 'cute'. Only her braindead zombie fans think so.
I agree Mrs B. He's a grown man, not a child. I don't want to be horrible but he's aggressive, potty mouthed and entitled. This is learnt behaviour and his life could have been so much better without her in his life I believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The recent evidence of poor viewing figures probably means MM3 has fallen through ... another reason for the sudden flit to Spain ... BS about 'meetings' is to spin that she has work in the pipeline ... kids pics is due to SS properly involved again and the horses looking picturesque under a tree behind Harvey washing the car is deflection from the RSPCA stuff.
Starting to think she was kicked off that tv cooking show prior to filming or wouldn't / couldn't comply with something in the contract eg drug tests so had to pull out ... if MM3 is pulled then she has no actual work lined up except OF, public hair extension fittings and JYY ... she is always on the beg for instasham ad partnerships, no well known brands will touch her
I read that as pubic hair extensions , OMG no

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Create one and I'll add it
SB - Sink Boy -alias Cole, Crawl, Snarl, Biffa, Wankomatic
FLF - Fat Little Fucker alias Slymi, RimMe
AFP - Amy bleeping Price, alias Iron Lung, the Old Gorgon, Dragon Breath
PFP - Paul bleeping Price, alias seedy, womanising old goat
SFP - Sophie bleeping Price alias Edna (Everage)
I’ve got a new one to add to FLF’s aliases; the Rice Crispie King (RCK).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I read that as pubic hair extensions , OMG no
Now theres an idea for her.................................................

Maybe thats what those stringy skirt things are that she puts on with her glam bikinis????? :eek::oops:
---
I agree Mrs B. He's a grown man, not a child. I don't want to be horrible but he's aggressive, potty mouthed and entitled. This is learnt behaviour and his life could have been so much better without her in his life I believe.
Well skank cannot say that "EEE ain't aggwessiv............................" because thats one of the very reasons she stated for him being taken in residential at the public's expense, the fact he'd been aggressive towards the other children.
Oh and then there are all the broken windows, smashed televisions, busted Ipads and holes punched in the plasterboard walls (which were not all SB's doing). H cannot help it of course but if that thing had been any sort of a "mother" then all this would have been dealt with long ago then minimised

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Forward this to about 3:30 Kipper giving Pete grief and his brother saying he's embarrassed she was his SIL ... I'm not surprised mate, I would be too!

The singings cringe tho 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wonder if J & B are at school today.... not sure I believe she will ever face the consequences of her actions - let's hope so. We won't find out for sure if it's family courts I guess.

I have never been so invested in this thread. Fingers crossed for those kids to be taken as far away from her as possible

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Forward this to about 3:30 Kipper giving Pete grief and his brother saying he's embarrassed she was his SIL ... I'm not surprised mate, I would be too!

The singings cringe tho 😬
Same theme again isn't it
When p&j were with Pete they were in little kids clothes and doing nice activities with their dad. When with Kate dressed pimped up and watching her have her make up etc being done.
Also how Pete corrects their behaviour and teaches them manners, compare that with KP letting bunny talk the way she does on her insta lives etc πŸ˜•

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.