Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same theme again isn't it
When p&j were with Pete they were in little kids clothes and doing nice activities with their dad. When with Kate dressed pimped up and watching her have her make up etc being done.
Also how Pete corrects their behaviour and teaches them manners, compare that with KP letting bunny talk the way she does on her insta lives etc 😕
Junior and Princess are a credit to Pete. They are polite, grounded young people and that is all down to him, and in the latter part of their lives, Emily. He really hit the jackpot when he married her.
The fact that Pete still has a credible career, the same friends, fans, management etc speaks volumes about him as a person.

Whether or not anyone rates him as a singer is not up for debate. He's still working, respected by journalists and media. He's one of the nicest celebrities out there, and sadly that thing he hooked up with nearly destroyed him. I wish him all the luck in the World.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Same theme again isn't it
When p&j were with Pete they were in little kids clothes and doing nice activities with their dad. When with Kate dressed pimped up and watching her have her make up etc being done.
Also how Pete corrects their behaviour and teaches them manners, compare that with KP letting bunny talk the way she does on her insta lives etc 😕
This is why I posted it, just to prove to any doubters having a nosey that this is Kipper and what she does. History repeating itself, she has form and is a nasty, vindictive narc
---
Look at it, pretending to 'be happy'
That is not a face of someone happy..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Me Krustiebums time to nearly change the sheets (new fred) ☺
I prefer being a Krustiefluff to a Krustiebum....

I am constantly checking for any new Batnan articles in the press.... just tumbleweed at the moment....

There is this one though.... There is no doubt a family resemblance to Skanky but no way is she a lookalike. Big sigh...

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I am constantly checking for any new Batnan articles in the press.... just tumbleweed at the moment....

There is this one though.... There is no doubt a family resemblance to Skanky but no way is she a lookalike. Big sigh...

A passing resemblance to a Kipper of yester years, sure maybe, but not this current Frakenfuck polluting our eyes and ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Image of Peter.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Some pathetic comments from Pwicey 's fans as usual. bleeping chavs. I can't be arsed with them

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Katie Price doesn't even look like Katie Price 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This is why I posted it, just to prove to any doubters having a nosey that this is Kipper and what she does. History repeating itself, she has form and is a nasty, vindictive narc
---
Look at it, pretending to 'be happy'
That is not a face of someone happy..
Her skin looks like a stretched bollock.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Heres hoping someone can pick up some info for us later :)
I'd like to see it dragged away in handcuffs.....................

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Kylie’s at lunch, just popped on to see if we have movement, but It’s all very quiet, too quiet, something is going down, Kylie will come back later to see if we have any into, or weird posts from the gruesome twosome. Kylie is still optimistic Skank is in big 💩 this time, Kylie is keeping the faith, Kylie has this face on….

8333FC8B-2587-465C-9A94-FF106210EA0A.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Afternoon everyone ❤
Might just be the quality of the original and zooming in ,, but isn't that the horse statue thing skank got given seems like a strangely shaped horse if it's real. 🧐
chrome_screenshot_1683631028462.png

• Wow
Reactions: 16
No, there is silence on children front.Which it should be.
I hope that wee boy gets back to school soon. The sheer companionship of his peers and friends, his clubs, hobbies, etc. Missing his teacher and social aspects of it all. I imagine the wee soul is now an empty shell of himself. It's nothing short of child abuse.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I hope that wee boy gets back to school soon. The sheer companionship of his peers and friends, his clubs, hobbies, etc. Missing his teacher and social aspects of it all. I imagine the wee soul is now an empty shell of himself. It's nothing short of child abuse.
It has been child abuse,goodness knows what happens behind closed doors.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Afternoon everyone ❤
Might just be the quality of the original and zooming in ,, but isn't that the horse statue thing skank got given seems like a strangely shaped horse if it's real. 🧐View attachment 2158395
I remember on one of her reality shows what Katie did next, she had a horse statue like this in front of her old Woldingham house. Jane Poutney asked her what the horse was doing in front of the house, KFP said it had come back from Malibu, America.

Reactions: 19
Princess’s tictok song “stolen out my house in the middle of the night“ 🤔🤔. Maybe she’s having a dig 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Some pathetic comments from Pwicey 's fans as usual. bleeping chavs. I can't be arsed with them
Someone asked on its Instascam where it got the neon PriceyWoods sign from. I replied from a skip 🤣🤣 hopefully that'll wind the delued arse wipes into meltdown...again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.