Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see the bond between Junior and PA, it’s glaringly obvious how much he loves his dad. You’d think KFP would have the wisdom to keep her mouth shut but she just can’t. I imagine she’s very jealous of their bond. Although saying that she’s never ever banged on about Junior the way she has about the others. No mini me comments or anything like that and she was openly emotional abusive towards him in their documentaries when he was little I thought. I mean if that’s what she was like to camera god knows what she was like behind closed doors. I really feel for Junior actually and it’s a testament to PA that’s he’s grown into the young lad he has. He comes across hard working, appreciative and humble. Yeah there’s the gangster accent but teens will be teens eh. It’s not hurting anybody. I imagine anything PA has said to Junior were just pieces that completed the jigsaw puzzle of who his mother is, he had plenty of pieces beforehand.
I'll never forget when I watched an episode of Pete's new reality show he did after splitting with skank. He had the kids with him and it was their time to return to their egg donar, little Junior only about 4/5 at the time screamed when hid dad had to leave him. Really crying, clinging to his leg, he did not want to go back to her!
Nothings changed there, as you say Junior still adores his dad it's clear who Junior takes after and I'm actually proud of him that he can see his scummy 'mother' for what it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
It’s not a botch. The surgeon did exactly what was asked. It’s all lies from westcrack.
I reckon with the centre of her face rotted away there's probably no surgeon on earth who could do a restoration. She's living her karma while Skank gets away with hers. So far.

Reactions: 31
She was on the beg for one because she's very self-effacing and modest.... (cough....) She hasn't got one though as I'm not sure they give them to convicted drug/drink drivers.

she deserves an MBE for her unselfish shagging of all men breathing,no one can say she discriminates between age,races,creeds or even idiots. if they are breathing ,she will shag them. she will even wear her american union flag bikini doing it, just to show how patriotic she is. the more , the merrier,she will shag for KING and COUNTRY, she will shag them by the bins, she will shag them on the beaches, she will NEVER refuse them or start charging (yet) ! GOD BLESS SKANKY AND ALL WHO F/SAIL IN HER ! HURAH<HURAH<HURAH

• Haha
  • Wow
Skanky gone all silent since people started to leave negative comments and saw through her deflection bullshit of posting pictures of H, princess and Bunny. Skank must be rat arsed at Pricey Towers or rat arsed on the plane back to the UK. Sink boy seems to have gone silent aswell trouble in paradise surely not another breakup. 😎🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Skanky gone all silent since people started to leave negative comments and saw through her deflection bullshit of posting pictures of H, princess and Bunny. Skank must be rat arsed at Pricey Towers or rat arsed on the plane back to the UK. Sink boy seems to have gone silent aswell trouble in paradise surely not another breakup. 😎🤣
I'm driving past his on the school run tomorrow. Will see if the Hummer's back. It's not been there whilst they've been away.

On another note, you got potato modelling competition!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sink Boy! Likes wanking in sinks for OF (only fans) but doesn’t get much money from it..his Jiz is green in colour as well.🤮
Anyone beginning to think we need to a basic acronym/nickname dictionary at the start of every new Fred along with a TLDR (too long didn’t read just in case)? We do have a number of acronyms/nicknames and it’s seems we are getting a lot of visitors it might make it easy? Or is this all in the wiki? the thought has only now occurred to me 🤦🏻‍♀️. 🥴🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone beginning to think we need to a basic acronym/nickname dictionary at the start of every new Fred along with a TLDR (too long didn’t read just in case)? We do have a number of acronyms/nicknames and it’s seems we are getting a lot of visitors it might make it easy? Or is this all in the wiki? the thought has only now occurred to me 🤦🏻‍♀️. 🥴🤪🤪
Who's got the most nicknames, Skank or Wank?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In relation to the older children - kids aren't daft, they start to form their own opinions of their parents as they get older. They remember things, they take in everything. Even from what we see from the media and social media we can see what's happening and so will Princess and Junior

PA probably didn't need to tell them very much, they can see for themselves who gives them the support and love and stability all children need

Reactions: 29
I'll never forget when I watched an episode of Pete's new reality show he did after splitting with skank. He had the kids with him and it was their time to return to their egg donar, little Junior only about 4/5 at the time screamed when hid dad had to leave him. Really crying, clinging to his leg, he did not want to go back to her!
Nothings changed there, as you say Junior still adores his dad it's clear who Junior takes after and I'm actually proud of him that he can see his scummy 'mother' for what it is.
These things stay in your mind.....I remember seeing her show from New Year 2009. She was having a party and had the kids with her. Junior would have been four. She was singing and shouting on the karaoke at midnight and he was there in Buzz Lightyear fancy dress, clearly exhausted and crying on the sidelines with no one looking after him at all. I felt so sorry for him.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
What’s happening tomorrow? Why is the 💩 gonna hit the fan? Im so confused?
Unknown, all we know she has to "Attend" something, could be anything, court
appearance, meeting with social services. Could be anything but whenever does
happen it's not going to be much, perhaps just a preliminary hearing.

The chances of learning what it's all about are slim because it could be involving
the children.

Reactions: 15
So yet again the NHS will be expected to correct some Turkish botch job on a bloody celeb! Pity they can't refuse to treat them. Tell them to go back and see the doctor who did that to them and get a refund.
made me laugh when she said it was so big she could fit" her finger in the hole" i thought of loads of witty things to say but then it dawned on me, wtf would you want to do that to yourself, she must be riddled with germs and some of her brains must have fallen out, because thats not normal behaviour. now bleeping bill her for the NHS bill AND the person who got it for her,let them sue the hospital themselves and bleeping chuck her useless arse back to portugal. im sick to death of all these freeloading,grifting cunts going out the country for plastic surgery ,then us taxpayers having to pick up the peices. our nurses have been striking for better pay, just to feed their kids and her and her like ,are making them do overtime on their botched operations, while others waiting for important operations, are being pushed back in the queue . its not right. cunts

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm shocked she hasn't got a pitch at badminton horse trials to sell her equestwean tat 😂
Or she could even have been competing with all those world class eventers😂😂😂😂😂
The people who attend Badminton are more Fairfax and Favor, they'd be horrified to see skanky's chavvy pink polyester tit there!

She thinks shes some amazing rider but like with everything she's completely deluded, in the horse world they have the saying "all the front but rides like a bleep" it couldn't be more appropriate for skanky!

• Haha
Anybody want to take one for the team and are close to the Horsham area. If skank is going to this meeting it'll need a tune up so someone needs to be parked in the pub carpark opposite laststudio early in morning and follow skank when she comes out to see where it's going for this meeting.😎

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've never seen a potato with an iron lung attached, @Pom Bear ;)
One for tomorrow, that made me laugh 😄😄😄❤❤❤❤🥰💖🤗😘 xx.

Dear @Pom Bear hsve a look at our master craftsman Stan,he has Skanky bleep ,sink bleep,rimeyslimy bleep and Edna bleep,can you do a spud as sewer mentions with iron lung please.❤❤❤❤❤🤣🤣🤣🤣☺☺☺
Looooool just saw Stans thank you for showing me, that was excellent and yep I certainly make this tomorrow night😄😄😄❤❤❤❤🥰💖🤗😘 xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
legal things re. the kids should be much further on than preliminary, it's nearly 6 months now and there should have been fact finding hearings as Skank has accused K of all sorts. A judge would not be impressed with loads of unfounded claims and that added to the recent Bunny video uploads and rspca reports could be very bad for her. brah day also said she should be there which implies it's something more serious.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I would think anything regarding the 2 youngest will be kept private. Not that that will stop her spouting vile thinly veiled accusations/threats to KH. Or a ton of posts about lies & her being a victim.
We may get a hint from @Brah Day Izit? Whatever is happening, I hope it's something to keep those little ones safe.
Unlikely we will know unless she spouts off some venomous crap about KH and inadvertently gives something away that has to happen privately.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.