Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe Pete told Junior the truth about his mother after he turned 16 & he's distanced himself since. Am sure junior has told Princess some bits of it now, which is why she's keeping her distance.
Facey also both of them must have memories as well! They must have seen really nasty tit,Kieron always got their breakfast etc,she was still in bed,I bet it’s been horrendous living with her,
---
So is this ryan actually gay and a cover for katie and Carl still being together and trying to avoid something?
Oh yes he is gay.

Reactions: 27
Not that it matters if he’s gay obviously but I’m just so confused. They are so bizarre! What on earth are they trying to hide so badly

Reactions: 24
Not that it matters if he’s gay obviously but I’m just so confused. They are so bizarre! What on earth are they trying to hide so badly
Sink boy and slymi Rymi have been secret lovers for years but when skank got dumped by Boyson and couldn't find a new egg she asked slymi Rymi if she could borrow sink boy to play the new "the one, the best, the biggest, the truly magnificent man she'd ever met and her future husband and baby daddy" that's the big secret. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think Cuntboy probably prefers dipping his wick in FLF's rear end. Anything better than the cavernous bleep of the bleep he pretends to be shagging.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Have to laugh at this quote from Kipper ... in the article where she says its not £150 she makes on OF ... ' you can add a couple of zeros ... not a few zeros ... a couple ... £1500 a month it is then (I am being generous saying per month not in total because Kipper didn't clarify) 🤣🤣 Anyway ... see attached, how's that then Kipper? I see no proof, let alone 'living proof' ... you are in the gutter swirling around the drain ... woo hoo I love it 🤣🤣🤣
Unfortunately she does have to justify what she does - to the Skankruptcy court. They need you to justify your out of control spending

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Have to laugh at this quote from Kipper ... in the article where she says its not £150 she makes on OF ... ' you can add a couple of zeros ... not a few zeros ... a couple ... £1500 a month it is then (I am being generous saying per month not in total because Kipper didn't clarify) 🤣🤣 Anyway ... see attached, how's that then Kipper? I see no proof, let alone 'living proof' ... you are in the gutter swirling around the drain ... woo hoo I love it 🤣🤣🤣
I listened to it. She did say “a few zeros”. I went back today and listened again as media are quoting “a couple” but she deffo said “a few”.

Reactions: 17
I believe Pete told Junior the truth about his mother after he turned 16 & he's distanced himself since. Am sure junior has told Princess some bits of it now, which is why she's keeping her distance.
You can see the bond between Junior and PA, it’s glaringly obvious how much he loves his dad. You’d think KFP would have the wisdom to keep her mouth shut but she just can’t. I imagine she’s very jealous of their bond. Although saying that she’s never ever banged on about Junior the way she has about the others. No mini me comments or anything like that and she was openly emotional abusive towards him in their documentaries when he was little I thought. I mean if that’s what she was like to camera god knows what she was like behind closed doors. I really feel for Junior actually and it’s a testament to PA that’s he’s grown into the young lad he has. He comes across hard working, appreciative and humble. Yeah there’s the gangster accent but teens will be teens eh. It’s not hurting anybody. I imagine anything PA has said to Junior were just pieces that completed the jigsaw puzzle of who his mother is, he had plenty of pieces beforehand.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I don’t know how Kipper has never had something go really wrong with her 9000000000 surgeries. Apart from how it looks, obviously! (And her infected bap when she was in Big Brother)

So yet again the NHS will be expected to correct some Turkish botch job on a bloody celeb! Pity they can't refuse to treat them. Tell them to go back and see the doctor who did that to them and get a refund.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
You can see the bond between Junior and PA, it’s glaringly obvious how much he loves his dad. You’d think KFP would have the wisdom to keep her mouth shut but she just can’t. I imagine she’s very jealous of their bond. Although saying that she’s never ever banged on about Junior the way she has about the others. No mini me comments or anything like that and she was openly emotional abusive towards him in their documentaries when he was little I thought. I mean if that’s what she was like to camera god knows what she was like behind closed doors. I really feel for Junior actually and it’s a testament to PA that’s he’s grown into the young lad he has. He comes across hard working, appreciative and humble. Yeah there’s the gangster accent but teens will be teens eh. It’s not hurting anybody. I imagine anything PA has said to Junior were just pieces that completed the jigsaw puzzle of who his mother is, he had plenty of pieces beforehand.
Agree with this 100%
Princess put a reel up earlier and KP put 3 Hearts under it and princess hasn't replied, the further her poor kids are kept away from her the better for them

Reactions: 29
Jeesus the hair! It's just a brillo pad sitting on top of extensions. It nearly surpasses one of my all-time favourite Kipper hair looks, when she was dancing about pretending to be a frog for Harvey and the top part was bouncing about!

kp-hair12.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So yet again the NHS will be expected to correct some Turkish botch job on a bloody celeb! Pity they can't refuse to treat them. Tell them to go back and see the doctor who did that to them and get a refund.
It’s not a botch. The surgeon did exactly what was asked. It’s all lies from westcrack.

Reactions: 23
Agree with this 100%
Princess put a reel up earlier and KP put 3 Hearts under it and princess hasn't replied, the further her poor kids are kept away from her the better for them
Some people aren't fans of Pete, yes those kids have been in the media spotlight since the day they were born, thanks to both him & Cunty. However, he's been in my opinion a very good father. He's protected them from that piece of shite to the best of his ability & of course having money helps. They seem decent, well rounded young adults. God knows how they'd be with her input.

Let's hope Kieran can be the same, keep that witch away from those babies and have the very bare minimum of contact.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.