Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found this story about the Katona, I'm waiting for Skanky to try and pull this stunt.

Oh F off Kracktona ... i have Fibromyalgia get on with it and work full time ... you are fat, lazy and looking for an excuse
---
Well,Westcrack has stirred it up with putting her lies about,have a nose on Westcrack fred…I have a feeling two doctors are going to call her out for the total lies she has been telling.Ooops sorry about the pun about ‘having a nose on Fred’ 🤣🤣🤣
Go abroad for free surgery arranged by Slymi ... come back to UK complaining and drain the nhs

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I can't entirely disagree ... PA was her saviour.in some ways, her chance at a decent life but, she destroyed the relationship (not him) ... and she headed back onto the destructive path she was already on before they met ... Kipper blames him, as do her 'fans' and family for the way her life has gone since he called it quits ... but ... this was her path anyway
Absolutely agree with you Tracey. She had the choice when she married him to go one way or the other, she picked the wrong path and has labelled it ever since as his fault once they split, however it's nobody's fault but her own. She had the prime opportunity with him to turn her life around, but no. Marriage & kids still came second best to going out getting pissed & drugged up. 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Absolutely agree with you Tracey. She had the choice when she married him to go one way or the other, she picked the wrong path and has labelled it ever since as his fault once they split, however it's nobody's fault but her own. She had the prime opportunity with him to turn her life around, but no. Marriage & kids still came second best to going out getting pissed & drugged up. 🤷
Facey, also Peter has never talked about it either has he? he kept his gob shut and has done.Didn’t go to red tops to open his gob he kept schtum.

Reactions: 38
Have to laugh at this quote from Kipper ... in the article where she says its not £150 she makes on OF ... ' you can add a couple of zeros ... not a few zeros ... a couple ... £1500 a month it is then (I am being generous saying per month not in total because Kipper didn't clarify) 🤣🤣 Anyway ... see attached, how's that then Kipper? I see no proof, let alone 'living proof' ... you are in the gutter swirling around the drain ... woo hoo I love it 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just said same thing, rank
It's weird how she always takes such an enormous suitcase considering she only ever seems to wear those tiny bikinis and a couple of different outfits. She could get all that in a carry on. Interesting too that she didn't take the ones with KATIE WOODS on them, not wanting to attract the attention of HM Customs maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's weird how she always takes such an enormous suitcase considering she only ever seems to wear those tiny bikinis and a couple of different outfits. She could get all that in a carry on. Interesting too that she didn't take the ones with KATIE WOODS on them, not wanting to attract the attention of HM Customs maybe?
Hmmm... whats in the lining 🤔
---
Does anybody else get an excited flutter in the stomach when seeing things like this? - no? Just me then 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Facey, also Peter has never talked about it either has he? he kept his gob shut and has done.Didn’t go to red tops to open his gob he kept schtum.
No, he hasn't Dolly, other than the odd selective comment. He's a great Dad, I'll give him that, always done right by his kids.

Reactions: 29
No, he hasn't Dolly, other than the odd selective comment. He's a great Dad, I'll give him that, always done right by his kids.
Think he said when they split "i'll tell the kids when their old enough and it will be up to them if i tell the story,,,until then i won't speak about the reason" or something like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Cock and Coke, Price’s life is a bleeping joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Yes Stan he did..
Get the feeling Dolly,, Pete told junior when he asked and Juniors recently told Princess on the quiet because he was disgusted about what happened and the way skanks treated his dad since they split, both Junior and Princess have been keeping their distance since before Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Get the feeling Dolly,, Pete told junior when he asked and Juniors recently told Princess on the quiet because he was disgusted about what happened and the way skanks treated his dad since they split, both Junior and Princess have been keeping their distance since before Christmas.
I believe Pete told Junior the truth about his mother after he turned 16 & he's distanced himself since. Am sure junior has told Princess some bits of it now, which is why she's keeping her distance.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Most likely since she decided to keep J&B from their father....

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
So is this ryan actually gay and a cover for katie and Carl still being together and trying to avoid something?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.