Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He last posted on March 22nd and racked up an outstanding 4 likes.

However........hold your excitement.......two days ago he posted
"I’m working on something new for my OF. Will be active soon. When it is, I will post on my instagram page and at that time, head over to my OF page. "
Probably filming content with Rim-me… whilst away… 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Regards to tomorrow and this "meeting" thing skanks got to attend there's 2 ways to look at it.
1, if she's confident of the outcome skank will make sure to be pictured and sell the story within minutes of the end of the hearing to rub everyone's nose in it.
2, if the hearing hasn't gone in her favour and she's been buttfucked with a large Alabama redwood tree branch there'll be no story and staged backgrid pictures from skank until she comes up with an excuse to make her look like mummy of the year. 😎
I suspect it will be more like no.2 ( the splintery option 😁 ) and she just won't be pictured with the kids for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"Oi luk yew lot! Ize a grate MUVVA inn eye? Luk at MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 'ere wiv My Kids, dey luvs ME an' yew can tell in dese pikchus. Iye ain't gunna let nowun take dem away from ME beycorsz Iye Neyds dem - duck - I meyn DEY neyds MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Enny case I ain't gonna go to sum stoopid meytin - dey downt noww nuffink!"
---

Well I'm nearer AFP's age and I still look better than skanky does!
I'm 14 years OLDER and still look younger and better (not to be big-headed or owt as I ain't beautiful like Kylie!) than Skankerella has done foe at least 4 years now.
---
I wonder when she filmed this at the MM....?!! Must have been when she had him the other weeks. At least the horses were turned out in the field.

And the "major update" was?.........The Scum really does spew some crap out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She was on the beg for one because she's very self-effacing and modest.... (cough....) She hasn't got one though as I'm not sure they give them to convicted drug/drink drivers.

Yeah less drugs, less drink, less animal abuse, less child exploitation, less men……

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Deflection overload on her insta. Photo with kids by ice cream van, no doubt inanely titled ‘can’t wait for summer wiv me kids’ or some such incoming in 3,2,1….

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Deflection overload on her insta. Photo with kids by ice cream van, no doubt inanely titled ‘can’t wait for summer wiv me kids’ or some such incoming in 3,2,1….
Ugh that bloody photo. Ice cream man should get royalties it's been posted so much

• Haha
Reactions: 36
"My world" "my babies" pity the ice-cream pictures 4yrs old probably the last time skank actually spent any time with all her kids, just uses them now for freebies, £££'s, sympathy stories and deflection.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If she expects that wet lettuce to protect her God help her ... he is only capable of clocking her one ... not a bloke
The x husband was like this .... would easily hurt me, no issue, behind closed doors ... but when I eventually had enough ... told my dad what was happening, he went found him ... grabbed him by the throat, lifted him off the ground, and screamed in his face, what he would do, if he ever touched me again, he tit himself and cried like a little girl, didn't defend himself, nothing ..... twats that make a lot of noise, hit women very rarely react when faced with someone who can hit back, and cause damage, without saying too much, my dad meant every word .... he disappeared soon after, thank god, I was finally rid of him ( Love my dad 🥰 )

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Just had a look at her insta at *that* photo on her grid. ‘Can’t wait for summer with my babies’ I see her mate Lambrini Alexis or whatever the duck she calls herself commented on it. Like Rymi she describes herself as a ‘public figure’
These amoebas are completely deluded. Hilarious 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh my yes, Princess has now been deployed on her IG…..Skank must know she‘s in serious 💩 she’s been deploying all her arsenal of deflection over the last few hours. It’s hotting up 😁

View attachment 2156699
Well her only defection trump card left, is poorly lung transplant! Will or won’t AFP let her run a story if her lucks running out? Will use AFP situation as excuse for her bad choices & behaviours😡🤮

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Came across this comment.

View attachment 2156456
I can't entirely disagree ... PA was her saviour.in some ways, her chance at a decent life but, she destroyed the relationship (not him) ... and she headed back onto the destructive path she was already on before they met ... Kipper blames him, as do her 'fans' and family for the way her life has gone since he called it quits ... but ... this was her path anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Intriguingly someone has commented under her insta post about the neon priceywoods sign (don’t think it’s a tattler) that the 💩 is about to hit the fan. Oh please let it be true! 🤞
On another note, it’s Eurovision week (the highlight of my year!) sorry to go OT.
Thank duck she was not selected to represent us back in 2005 I think it was.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Intriguingly someone has commented under her insta post about the neon priceywoods sign (don’t think it’s a tattler) that the 💩 is about to hit the fan. Oh please let it be true! 🤞
On another note, it’s Eurovision week (the highlight of my year!) sorry to go OT.
Thank duck she was not selected to represent us back in 2005 I think it was.
Dang it, I can't see it anywhere!

Oh wait I have now. It was hidden behind a 'might be offensive' thingy. It's a poster that has only ever posted that one comment :unsure:

Screen Shot 2023-05-08 at 19.08.42.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’ve come to be quite fond of the ‘Can’t wait for summer with my babies’ ice cream van photo 😁 Skank’s used it so many times now as it’s the only recent photo the Mum of the year has with her and all her kids together….. and it was years ago 🤦🏽‍♀️ Her fans will post stuff like ‘You’re so blessed, with such a beautiful family, you’re such a great Mum Katie“….they never question that the photo is years old 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Her eldest children have big birthdays coming in the next few weeks with H, J and P, wonder how they will play out. Andre probably has big things planned for J & P which surely she can’t attend, probably J isn’t that bothered, but I expect P may find it quite sad that her mother’s actions have excluded her from any family celebrations, though maybe P has just accepted it and will just see her on another day, as she knows the score now. Also will we get the Barney themed H Club night, looks unlikely, Skank would deffo have mentioned it was happening by now. God knows what she does have planned though, hope SB dresses up as Barney again, he obviously hated doing that, was comedy gold, he looked so uncomfortable 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Just looked at that 5 second video on her IG, man is she uggggglyyyyy! Slapping those trout lips together is revolting

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Again the only bloody photo she has of them all together for years. Apart from at her sister's wedding or her mum's jubilee party. Will never happen again I reckon

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.