Katie Price #273 Kids neglected, situations sad, get those wee ones back to their dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally got the prison jumpsuit on then?....and a couple of bowling balls under the top :sick: Then the magical boots of sympathy! I hope this means she's in trouble over the kids, she is always running away on holiday to avoid things.

Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 19.57.41.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Off to the launderette again,,, skanky and wanky follow the same routine when they've visited known money laundering and drug places and it's always a trip to Spain a week or so later.❄❄❄🐎🐎

• Wow
Reactions: 53
Going away again! No sign of J & B.
I’m beginning to suspect she is using the boots at airports for the disability services, it can make life a lot easier at the airport. I usually use a wheelchair at the airport as I cannot stand for very long or walk very far, I think we were quicker getting things done but I can’t remember 100%. Anyone else have more airport assistance experience than me clarify if I’m making sense or talking out of my arse on
Deflection moonboots!
Doesn't everybody take their own pillows on holiday?😂😂
What pair of complete losers.
I imagine Bunny is back on SM and Jett's in a wardrobe.
I’m wondering if it’s another long haul as who needs a pillow for a quick jaunt across the Mediterranean or the Adriatic? I wonder if they are going back to Thailand?

I guess the PA was for a quick buck to go away again. 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 33
she would be seriously mad if after the last couple of weeks revalations that she left the kids and animals in a not perfect looked after situation

she looks very unhappy and imo is running away after what has been revealed
maybe they are with KH she would be very silly to leave them now with just anybody all eyes will be on this,the kids will bunny atleast will have school i hope she has made the right decison this time and put her vileness aside and done right by them kids

Reactions: 40
Wondered why Carl had his shorts on when having that beer, all makes sense now…

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I hope she is running.
I hope the kids have been removed and are happy and safe and she’s sulking and hiding.

Seems funny how she had to cancel the cookery program as she was sole parent of B&J so couldn't be away overnight, yet she seems to be doing ok now.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I hope she is running.
I hope the kids have been removed and are happy and safe and she’s sulking and hiding.

Seems funny how she had to cancel the cookery program as she was sole parent of B&J so couldn't be away overnight, yet she seems to be doing ok now.
I think she is running away not had a good week animal neglect, child neglect, now Channel 4 not doing MM 3
---
What I want to know is who’s looking after kids and animals

Reactions: 37
i actually think something serious is going on just me musing but something is happening especially with what has gone down the last couple of weeks if the kids were with her i wouldnt think to much about it but it does not look like they are

Reactions: 29
Anyone else expecting Kieran to be arrested. 😎
I was thinking the same, that or SFP will write a post about, "Skanky needing time away, due to her menkel elf" that's then blamed on the Ex's.

Or hopefully it's going for more surgery and will not return this time.....

Reactions: 23
Could kids be with AFP and PP Fencing for a few days and planned to be at the family Coronation party on Sat that Sophie mentioned? Both AFP and PP Fencing poorly though so maybe not able for them.

Staying with Sophie? I doubt it - she's in an apartment in London and works.

Danny...maybe?

Some babysitter? I hope not.

One of the Hayler family? I hope so.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.