Katie Price #273 Kids neglected, situations sad, get those wee ones back to their dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you - was struggling a bit - hope I have done it ok?
---
A brief Recap

Bunny had created accounts on Instagram and YouTube and was posting into the early hours. The videos revealed she was sleeping on the floor as her roof was leaking and she wanted to stay awake until 5am.

Skanky has been dropped for a 3rd series of Mucky Mansion.

A hilarious stint at the Switch Nightclub has left us plenty of amusement.

Which all of us desperately needed after what has been revealed about how she has neglected her pets and kids.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
It’s not a thread title I’m exited to have “ won”. It’s bloody awful however what can I say about those bloody switch pics. There are not enough 🤣 in the world. You could stick her to the window with those lips so she doesn’t wander away. .
Recap- skank has slithered to the lowest depths - her children are living in squalor and left to their own devices. Bunny Exposed to predatory individuals on SM platforms she should not have access to. YouTube “chat” clearly emulating an adult not in the happiest of places in their life, playing with matches. All at the most ungodly hours of the night when she should be tucked up in a dry safe bed sleeping children’s dreams, of Disney princesses, play parks. Not on a mattress on the floor which she moved away from a leaking roof , putting slap on as she felt ugly. Begging for validation from strangers on YouTube . Jett is MiA which us a little more worrying for a shy little boy. Neither are having their needs met from any aspect of parenting / nurture etc. their father is aware and doing all he can via legal channels to rescue them. No word yet when
Kipper herself has been posing up a storm looking just ridiculous lurking in strangers doorways . SB - well no one really cares about whether they are on or off. If he had any sense he would abandon the sinking ship with the rats .
carry on krusties and fingers crossed she gets her wings clipped soon

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Things seem to be slowly falling apart. Let’s hope others follow by dropping her.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Was the photographer at Switch using the vampire filter because that bloody lumps still there
Screenshot 2023-05-03 171344.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Is anyone else wondering why Bunny is trying not to go to sleep? Why is she trying to stay awake? This concerns me.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
looking at the pictures on that nightclub page not one of them look like they have had a wash or dressed up before going out more like they just went out and grabbed anyone lurking in a shop doorway and bribed them with a fiver if they would come and have picture took with Katie every young person i know who is going to a nightclub are dressed up to the nines make up,hair clean clothes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I saw on Twitter that some charity are ‘ working with KH’ regarding parental alienation.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Is anyone else wondering why Bunny is trying not to go to sleep? Why is she trying to stay awake? This concerns me.
Was wondering the same thing, is she afraid of something and waiting for daylight before she feels safe enough to sleep?

• Sad
Reactions: 35
looking at the pictures on that nightclub page not one of them look like they have had a wash or dressed up before going out more like they just went out and grabbed anyone lurking in a shop doorway and bribed them with a fiver if they would come and have picture took with Katie every young person i know who is going to a nightclub are dressed up to the nines make up,hair clean clothes
A post from the previous thread shows how mucky people are looking...

1683131846619.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I wondered if it was some trend or challenge she's seen? maybe she could be scared of something though as you say?
If she was left alone all night that would be very scary for an 8 year old!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.