Katie Price #273 Kids neglected, situations sad, get those wee ones back to their dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not this time. Things are happening
I know you can't say anything but if the kids are handed back to Kieran i'm expecting the famous Sophie the source with a statement of "Katie thought it best and for the sake of their mental health that the children go back to live with Kieran" . the usual bollocks to paint skank in a good light and get plenty of good mummy and sympathy points from her gullible fan.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
And those who say that KH and MP should be doing more - just stop. They are doing EVERYTHING.

• Heart
Reactions: 103
Cuntboy is just as accountable as Cunty is. Who the duck is gonna want to touch him with a bargepole if he ever leaves that old bleep?
I hope they both have a tit holiday, it bleeping rains, a tornado rips off her comedy tits & they both get the bleeping shits! Pair of cunts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I think she is running away not had a good week animal neglect, child neglect, now Channel 4 not doing MM 3
---
What I want to know is who’s looking after kids and animals
The talking candle, after all Bunny is trained now at lighting them in the early hours whilst bombed out on energy drinks.
Why worry, mum of the year has done her bit after coming home early from Thailand to collect and protect them.
Doesn't everybody look after their kids by repeatedly bleeping off for 'work' whilst leaving them alone with a two bob a jobber in a tit hole surrounded by dog and cat piss under a leaking roof on a mattress on the floor?
Evidently Cole IS the One, most important thing in its life after the coke.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Wheels in motion, that's all I can say. And Bunny's YouTube has helped inordinately as I predicted last night. There are still criminal investigations ongoing (both sides) but looking more positive than it has for a while. Sorry, I just can't risk saying anymore as my info from a colleague of a colleague. Even if the papers report something else it's deflection and by the way Skanky Pants is swanning off says way more than I am able to.
Thank you! I have tried to remind people Kieran reported her back in December for harassing him, and to have faith as police have a duty to investigate ( even though they can be useless these days!) . It's good to hear it's still ongoing! Surely her disgusting campaign against them needs charges.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
maybe if they are to be placed with their dad maybe he has been told not to IG it
Regardless,them children should never be on social media we either parent ever again

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Not this time. Things are happening
Since your post that hinted at action sometime over the last few weeks (I can’t remember precisely as I had covid last month and the fibro fog has ratcheted up dramatically since), my heart has soared, I’ve had a permanent buoyant feeling that change is in the air. Every time you post something positive it soars further with hope that these children are going to be back with their family who love and miss them dearly. It’s how I’ve managed not to lose hope this week. Thank you Brah x

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Kylie can sometimes do magic, could be wrong but judging by that message I believe it’s deffo Murcia Spain they are going to, believe Slymi is also in Spain isn’t he. Gee she does not look happy in those airport pics, wow she‘s running, didn’t see this coming, Teflon Tits is in the big big big 💩

🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Edit….ooh la la just seen above, Murcia confirmed by @Silly-old-Slapper 👍🏾😁

Reactions: 36
Being looked after. They are ok.
Thank you DC and Brah...

I think we can all rest a little easier tonight, with the knowledge they are no where near that deplorable bleep and her twisted cunty sidekick.

Let's hope reunification with KH and MP will happen now, with lots of support and family therapy

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I really am getting the vibe from these photos of when famous criminals and killers are photographed, the sort of photo that will be used ever more
and everyone will say, look, you could tell all along, they have those dead eyes.

Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 20.49.24.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Wheels in motion, that's all I can say. And Bunny's YouTube has helped inordinately as I predicted last night. There are still criminal investigations ongoing (both sides) but looking more positive than it has for a while. Sorry, I just can't risk saying anymore as my info from a colleague of a colleague. Even if the papers report something else it's deflection and by the way Skanky Pants is swanning off says way more than I am able to.
Brilliant news. I’ve not posted for a while as I’ve been finding the whole saga just too upsetting and depressing. I couldn’t bring myself to watch the Bunny YouTube videos but I did see some of the Instagram content. My heart was breaking for that little girl.

Perhaps Bunny’s YouTube efforts were a subconscious cry for help.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.