Katie Price #273 Kids neglected, situations sad, get those wee ones back to their dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With everything going on it certainly will be frowned upon she's up and left. I bet she only booked it last night, out her tits, after the negative press.

She's a bleeping cancerous coward.

Reactions: 34
The pair of them do NOT look happy. Good, it's finally time you got some karma for all your games which have damaged so many.

Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 20.33.40.png
Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 20.33.47.png
Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 20.33.53.png
Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 20.33.56.png
Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 20.34.04.png

These are reminding me of mug shots!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Finally got the prison jumpsuit on then?....and a couple of bowling balls under the top :sick: Then the magical boots of sympathy! I hope this means she's in trouble over the kids, she is always running away on holiday to avoid things.

View attachment 2146012
IMG_4414.jpeg

Amazing that not long ago there are pictures of her flogging jyy clothing wearing big wedge shoes. Now back in moon boots, who is this deluded fool trying to convince. Even the brainhead fans must have a hard job swallowing this nonsense.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Wondered why Carl had his shorts on when having that beer, all makes sense now…
The airport Pics look like they were taken v early this morning at Stansted and there were lots flights to Turkey this morning.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Please πŸ™ the kids have been placed elsewhere. Surely if she's fckd off and left them behind its grounds for KH to apply to have them in his care as a gaurdian. It's the best chance he will get without skank around.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
They are in Spain, obviously went with Rymi. Kids are NOT with them.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
View attachment 2146134

Amazing that not long ago there are pictures of her flogging jyy clothing wearing big wedge shoes. Now back in moon boots, who is this deluded fool trying to convince. Even the brainhead fans must have a hard job swallowing this nonsense.
Yep, she had pins removed ages ago, it should all have healed, or what was the point?

Her boobs are size 18 and 22 more like. One of each :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
OMG I really hope so 🀞🀞🀞 please, please let them be back home soon 🀞🀞🀞
Wheels in motion, that's all I can say. And Bunny's YouTube has helped inordinately as I predicted last night. There are still criminal investigations ongoing (both sides) but looking more positive than it has for a while. Sorry, I just can't risk saying anymore as my info from a colleague of a colleague. Even if the papers report something else it's deflection and by the way Skanky Pants is swanning off says way more than I am able to.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 92
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.