Katie Price #273 Kids neglected, situations sad, get those wee ones back to their dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But ….. I thought she was off to AFP for coronation party at the week end. Or did her invite get lost in the post.🤷‍♀️🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Where are kids staying?! I'm hoping that they have been removed from her and put in a safe place (ideally with appropriate family members) because of what happened yesterday with Bunny, but that may be too much to hope for.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
So they sold the pics?! Classy. And what the duck. Where are her children?
The ones she couldn't leave because of their mental health?

Probably with some other teenager or just left to their own devices, drinking energy drinks, lighting candles and staying up until 5am 🤢💔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Where are kids staying?! I'm hoping that they have been removed from her and put in a safe place (ideally with appropriate family members) because of what happened yesterday with Bunny, but that may be too much to hope for.
I bloody well hope so, I'm keeping my finger crossed.

I find the situation bizarre and worrisome.

As for Uncle Wanky... he's nothing but a weak
Petty fogging falice.
He's just as accountable as she is, in the latest dark twist and turns of skankys life.

Reactions: 26
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Looks like she is running away
Pathetic
Lets hope them kids are where they should be
i think maybe it's finally realising that its all crumbling around her

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.