Katie Price #273 Kids neglected, situations sad, get those wee ones back to their dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was wondering the same thing, is she afraid of something and waiting for daylight before she feels safe enough to sleep?
Is it because more people are around in daylight? Something isn’t right and I have alarm bells ringing extra loudly in my head especially in combination with the “I light candles every morning to pretend it’s my birthday”. She is seeking comfort from memories of her birthday, only thing is Kipper isn’t in most of her birthday memories as she’s been away for many of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
There is literally NOTHING NEW with Kipper... this is the MM show years ago ...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s not a thread title I’m exited to have “ won”. It’s bloody awful however what can I say about those bloody switch pics. There are not enough 🤣 in the world. You could stick her to the window with those lips so she doesn’t wander away. .
Recap- skank has slithered to the lowest depths - her children are living in squalor and left to their own devices. Bunny Exposed to predatory individuals on SM platforms she should not have access to. YouTube “chat” clearly emulating an adult not in the happiest of places in their life, playing with matches. All at the most ungodly hours of the night when she should be tucked up in a dry safe bed sleeping children’s dreams, of Disney princesses, play parks. Not on a mattress on the floor which she moved away from a leaking roof , putting slap on as she felt ugly. Begging for validation from strangers on YouTube . Jett is MiA which us a little more worrying for a shy little boy. Neither are having their needs met from any aspect of parenting / nurture etc. their father is aware and doing all he can via legal channels to rescue them. No word yet when
Kipper herself has been posing up a storm looking just ridiculous lurking in strangers doorways . SB - well no one really cares about whether they are on or off. If he had any sense he would abandon the sinking ship with the rats .
carry on krusties and fingers crossed she gets her wings clipped soon
Please forgive my ignorance/naiivety, but surely Kieran could see B & J at a contact centre without Kipper present? The children would be able to see each other whilst Kieran is slowly reintroduced to Jett and maybe get the chance to figure out why this young boy is quite obviously suffering?
We know KP should be having supervised visits only but she has warped those two litl'uns minds and God knows what they're thinking - they're definitely troubled wee souls. 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Just did a reality check on Sad-Boy’s latest IG post, but he hasn’t come out as bad as he usually does, reckon it’s the glasses I’ve given him, he’s gone all Edna on us, SFP will not be liking it….

A34BB650-E184-4596-8365-8EA5BF142C96.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
So why, Sink-boy, would you think anyone would be interested in this photo?
#deludedwanker
---
Is it because more people are around in daylight? Something isn’t right and I have alarm bells ringing extra loudly in my head especially in combination with the “I light candles every morning to pretend it’s my birthday”. She is seeking comfort from memories of her birthday, only thing is Kipper isn’t in most of her birthday memories as she’s been away for many of them.
Of course Kipper isn't around for her birthdays - she doesn't even know when they are :(

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Awwww, Skanky’s got mates round .

Chips for everyone !
Penis shaped bottles! Lovely with young kids around💩. Where are the kids, playing with matches & posting video’s in Bunny’s case🤮. It’s carrying on, like not a care in the world, which in my guess means SS/authorities are doing F all about the children. I’m sure looking at those revolting pictures that have been posted, she’s off her face 24/7.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Penis shaped bottles! Lovely with young kids around💩. Where are the kids, playing with matches & posting video’s in Bunny’s case🤮. It’s carrying on, like not a care in the world, which in my guess means SS/authorities are doing F all about the children. I’m sure looking at those revolting pictures that have been posted, she’s off her face 24/7.
I don’t think this is actually her 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Please forgive my ignorance/naiivety, but surely Kieran could see B & J at a contact centre without Kipper present? The children would be able to see each other whilst Kieran is slowly reintroduced to Jett and maybe get the chance to figure out why this young boy is quite obviously suffering?
We know KP should be having supervised visits only but she has warped those two litl'uns minds and God knows what they're thinking - they're definitely troubled wee souls. 😞
Sews,I don’t think we will know,I think things are going in in background,let’s face it we won’t know.i know it pisses all of us,it’s now legal I reckon,I’m guessing..❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It's Ron haha.
Nah I think the guy in the grubby red ferrari jacket is Ron! That one is probably Bunny cuddles!
---
A post from the previous thread shows how mucky people are looking...

View attachment 2145714

Most of them look like they were dragged in off the street! I know it's rural Ireland but is that really how people dress up for a night out?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That could possibly happen but how would the kids get to the contact centre if KP didn't want to take them? We know Kieran has seen Bunny and generally contact centres are used when a parent is a danger to the child so they can be watched. Keiran doesn't seem to be a danger so I don't think the court would order that type of visit. They could possibly get Jett started on access by phone calls, I suspect this was what happened with Bunny as Michelle mentioned a phone call. Personally, I suspect KP has agreed to things and then just not gone through with facilitating access. We all know how she ignores rules and courts. This would just end up with Kieran going back to court again and again ( which I think she enjoys)
Remember way back in November she put out a statement saying Kieran could still see the kids.....but he's not seen Jett. I think she did the same with Dwight Yorke, she said he could see his child and then obstructed it when he turned up.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Nah I think the guy in the grubby red ferrari jacket is Ron! That one is probably Bunny cuddles!
---

Most of them look like they were dragged in off the street! I know it's rural Ireland but is that really how people dress up for a night out?
Not quite the Red Carpet event, was it Sinky 🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.