Katie Price #273 Kids neglected, situations sad, get those wee ones back to their dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was reading a post from MrsPig99 on the last thread which was interesting.Kp might actually have made a reasonably large amount of money from the nightclub .Apparently there were quite a lot of people getting their pictures taken with her.And this is before any side deals.
Maybe this is why she chose this over the horse show.
Comments are open....

So now it’s 19 rooms?Is it the tardis?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I was reading a post from MrsPig99 on the last thread which was interesting.Kp might actually have made a reasonably large amount of money from the nightclub .Apparently there were quite a lot of people getting their pictures taken with her.And this is before any side deals.
Maybe this is why she chose this over the horse show.

So now it’s 19 rooms?Is it the tardis?
I wonder if Miss Fed Up is a Tattler?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone ever read the Lion the witch and the wardrobe ? That’s how I used to feel being a Krusty,
Coming on this site was like going through the wardrobe, different world, and God, I made friends for life, Family, And laugh , songs, poems,
Online my life revolved around being a Krusty, biggest laugh
But Skanky is just not funny anymore, it’s the kids and animals I feel sorry for, I have had krusties I have absolutely loved, long gone, never forgotten,
and was longing for the day when she got what’s coming to her, for them, But looking at her life now
I feel sorry for her, she’s pathetic, hasn’t a real friend in the world, even the quality of leech is tit,
Nearing the end of the road , and it will end up so pathetic even us Krusties won’t gloat , because we are nice people, ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s not a thread title I’m exited to have “ won”. It’s bloody awful however what can I say about those bloody switch pics. There are not enough 🤣 in the world. You could stick her to the window with those lips so she doesn’t wander away. .
Recap- skank has slithered to the lowest depths - her children are living in squalor and left to their own devices. Bunny Exposed to predatory individuals on SM platforms she should not have access to. YouTube “chat” clearly emulating an adult not in the happiest of places in their life, playing with matches. All at the most ungodly hours of the night when she should be tucked up in a dry safe bed sleeping children’s dreams, of Disney princesses, play parks. Not on a mattress on the floor which she moved away from a leaking roof , putting slap on as she felt ugly. Begging for validation from strangers on YouTube . Jett is MiA which us a little more worrying for a shy little boy. Neither are having their needs met from any aspect of parenting / nurture etc. their father is aware and doing all he can via legal channels to rescue them. No word yet when
Kipper herself has been posing up a storm looking just ridiculous lurking in strangers doorways . SB - well no one really cares about whether they are on or off. If he had any sense he would abandon the sinking ship with the rats .
carry on krusties and fingers crossed she gets her wings clipped soon
Well done, it was a tough thread to title considering all the happenings of the last 3 days, you did good. One of my favourite bits was the brilliant Krusty who called KFP and SB "Aunty Skank and Uncle Wank", seriously couldn't stop laughing, there's always a silver lining on here x

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Going away again! No sign of J & B.
Few questions here…

Why is she wearing the boots? Something to hide in there? ❄❄❄
Where are they going?
This is money laundering, I’m pretty sure..

Oh and who’s looking after your children??

KFP looks a right state. Like she hasn’t washed or ironed her clothes. A bag lady.,She looks awful. I would avoid her if I saw her, thinking she was a woman / drug user. Oh wait…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Running away again, (as the tit hits the fan) are you skanky...
Couldn't possibly stay and sort out the mess you've created re- animal abuse and child neglect!!
Those poor kids!! 😞 and animals.

Who's first thought is to feck off on holiday when it's been exposed, you neglect any and all aspects of your life, children and pets!! And who the feck is looking after them now??!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.