Katie Price #271 Tits n lips is all that can be seen coz now shes just an old has been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we know that it's an expensive ring? I haven't a clue about jewellery, never been engaged, never wear it.
I think it’s a lab grown diamond - a fraction of the price of the real thing but hey ho - it’s sparkly and lovely. 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 20
But is it a sensible set of posts? Given the circumstances? A load of bracelets displayed alongside a Rolex? Whilst people are donating h to a GFM? To be honest I’ve always thought she was awful. I donated because I wanted to help Kieran but I think she is his Achilles heel.
I'm sorry but I see nothing wrong with it. Most of the stuff has been advertised and will be free. It's a 5yr anniversary, they've been through a lot , he wants to buy her a ring and some jewellery, which in my opinion look like lovely look alike jewellery, that's up to them. I don't think for a second they would ever use the gfm money on anything other than legal bills. I certainly don't think they're that stupid they would use money on jewellery and post it on IG.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Methinks Carol has watched Mystery Men too many times based on his embarrassing 'empowering quotes'... he is that dim he thinks its a documentary

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Sun should publish this photo and be damned as the old saying goes! Why can’t they?!
The turd is turning and it was merely a matter of time before la scum got its own back #slapgate. I reckon it was the teenage childminder, and THE photo will appear. My opinion.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
At last , after weeks of hope, something that may finally bring her down. But distressingly at the expense of defenceless animals who were unfortunate to end up in her possession. As a ( largely) nation of animal lovers this should be unforgivable to the vast public. However, as sad and as sickened as I am it also appals me that this is what the papers are/ will finally report on, overlooking every other despicable thing she has done to poeple, wrecking lives and livelihoods. Harping on about mental elf, when she is one of the worst perpetrators at causing mental decline and suffering. My husband is a vet, our home is full of animals we’ve taken in from situations just like this. Her fans won’t be bothered by it, I suspect like her they see pets, pets wrong word for these kind of lowlifes who own them, as nothing more than an accessory to be disposed of or forgotten about at will. My hubby has reported many cases over his long career to social services where he has seen animal cruelty / neglect , and seen it in the clients children, it’s proven to be linked. I truly hope something is done to get those kids away from her , although they are fed and clothed , often inappropriately, she can hardly be seen as someone who is capable for caring for any living thing in a responsible manner.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
If people think she looks after her pets because she posts pics of them being kissed etc then they need to give their heads a wobble
It,s like the kids, show a picture of kissing and cuddling and she,s a wonderful mother, duck OFF it,s for coin from Backgrid. No emotion at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I hope this is finally what brings her down - she does not love or care for those animals they are just accessories to her and once the rush of a new puppy/kitten wears off she loses interest, and goes on to the next one. Hateful, hateful old witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Once you donate that's it. You have no say over what the money is used for.

I've said it before.
If someone donates, he can do whatever he wants with it- holidays, jewellery, new car, lawyers, truncheon, whatever. No explanation needed.
It's no longer anyone else's money, it's his.

Personally I think the easiest plan may be to donate (if wanted), hope it's spent as intended then move on completely. Analysing the cost of everything he has will drive folk mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Once you donate that's it. You have no say over what the money is used for.

I've said it before.
If someone donates, he can do whatever he wants with it- holidays, jewellery, new car, lawyers, truncheon, whatever. No explanation needed.
It's no longer anyone else's money, it's his.

Personally I think the easiest plan may be to donate (if wanted), hope it's spent as intended then move on completely. Analysing the cost of everything he has will drive folk mad.
Here you go being reasonable again Crow 😂 reasonableness is not allowed in respect of KH 😝

Okay, so I grabbed a couple of screenshots from the Mirror’s comments section as they said quite a few interesting things. Apparently they used to be a Tattler and Krustie but are now banned along with FoxTotty. However their comments are very interesting and hopefully aren’t bullshit. I honestly don’t know if they have inside info, as earlier yesterday they were annoyed about how the Skank is getting away with, so … I’m taking it with a grain of salt unless any of our trusted insider Krusties can vouch for any of it, but it is still very, very interesting nonetheless.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Gonna open up so please bear with me, been out for my usual snooker night, but been in so much pain for weeks with arthritis could not play a decent game, been under rheumatologist who stopped my steroids which masked my pain and put me on Methotraxate which is for arthritis been on it for 6 months but so much pain cannot function normally. Going on weekly injections which the wife will love giving me. Anyway came in tonight and confessed to wife I couldn’t cope any more , burst out into real sobs ( Manly Hey ) as she was cuddling me my dog, came over crying for a cuddle, not proud but show,s how my fur boy loves me. Can Skank do that? Sorry for whinging but shows how much love I have. can you imagine SB giving the love

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 89
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.