Katie Price #271 Tits n lips is all that can be seen coz now shes just an old has been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SB is on his IG story in a car park, looks like UK to me. Has he not gone with her? Wonder if they’ve had a row and that’s why she’s been quiet ? Thought he’d have gone to keep an eye on her.
Like the way he shows the full reg and slags off the owner - it's to be hoped someone didn't leave it and go shopping and have a heart attack etc and are unwell in hospital, he's a total cu#t....

Reactions: 14
Afternoon everyone ❤
Just wondering if this mysterious Jakie is going to make an appearance tonight to confront skanky be interesting to see if there's any pictures of skank getting into one with her and hard as nails sink boy and slymi Rymi getting involved or running and hiding, anyways cooking for myself today so just a quick roasty couldn't be bothered to do a full plate. 🤣View attachment 2138703
You don't know me but I am on my way over :cool: ... Looks delicious 😋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Has it been reported at all she maybe money laundering etc?Surely its getting bleeping deeper.
---
Ahh yeah I think the background might be an airport so looks like he is going!
We all know what a massive bleep bleep he is,defo on his way.oh my now wonder why they are going seperate if they are.🧐
---
Krustie buggers erm new fred? We will get told off.🥴☺

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just a theory but the prinny and mememe story was just thrown out by Sophie the source as deflection because to many people were commenting on why skanks flying to Ireland for a cash in hand nightclub gig that's maybe a cover for some other dodgy deals the grifting gang have got going on. 😎

Reactions: 26
Same as they did in Thailand. Also they would need more luggage with the kids, all the better for
hiding stuff!
Usually they hardly look at your luggage when flying business but one time when I took business class from Mumbai to Schiphol they stopped all business class ! Probably got info. I think Kfp is their mule.
How the mighty had fallen I almost feel tiny bit sorry for it but I keep it for the photos showing her toothless and balding in prison. Fingers and paws crossed 🐾 🤞 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They will be running late as usual 😂
Hope the flight is delayed and a sudden burst of turbulence over the Irish Sea 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Has it been reported at all she maybe money laundering etc?Surely its getting bleeping deeper.
---

We all know what a massive bleep bleep he is,defo on his way.oh my now wonder why they are going seperate if they are.🧐
---
Krustie buggers erm new fred? We will get told off.🥴☺
29.5 thousand have now signed the petition to stop bleep-Features owning more animals!
I hear that, over 35k signatures = action?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.