Katie Price #271 Tits n lips is all that can be seen coz now shes just an old has been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gonna open up so please bear with me, been out for my usual snooker night, but been in so much pain for weeks with arthritis could not play a decent game, been under rheumatologist who stopped my steroids which masked my pain and put me on Methotraxate which is for arthritis been on it for 6 months but so much pain cannot function normally. Going on weekly injections which the wife will love giving me. Anyway came in tonight and confessed to wife I couldn’t cope any more , burst out into real sobs ( Manly Hey ) as she was cuddling me my dog, came over crying for a cuddle, not proud but show,s how my fur boy loves me. Can Skank do that? Sorry for whinging but shows how much love I have. can you imagine SB giving the love
Oh Ming, I’m so sorry you are suffering so much, it’s okay to be vulnerable and sad. Admitting you are suffering takes courage, letting people know you are not doing well is the best way, it doesn’t necessarily change your situation but at least you are not alone and people will be able to understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Comment from mirror
I'm AMAZED DM you keep showing that picture of her in the shorts - have you actually taken a close look at what's on them? I bet not!
😂
Screenshot_20230427-005020_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Ooh I loved the comments, and would just like to say 👏 to 'poopopstick' wherever and whoever you are! 🤭
---
The dirty, klatty, inconcievably stupid, irrational, vile, incomprehensible excuse of a human being, exposing pets and children to those conditions. Christ on a bike, it's amazing none of them have gone down with a serious illness or infection. Skanky, you pitiful wretch, give yourself a slap, or better still, invite me round so I can do it for yer, don't bother putting the kettle on as I won't be taking my Hazmat suit off in your disgusting, yes DISGUSTING, abode.
It's little wonder she and the kids can't/aren't allowed to see Amy I.L.
---
Probably gets them off his dad 😂

View attachment 2129797
True, Cole does 'feed the soiled' but he certainly can't 'grab the fruit' cos' there ain't no raspberries!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I fuckin hate people who are cruel/neglectful to animals so for that reason, I loathe and detest Katie/Jordan.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
You can also get some stunning created diamonds that don’t cost as much too, it’s a beautiful ring and the diamonds are stunning! The sparkle is gorgeous, lab created diamonds are flawless so I wonder if that is what this is? Also, if you know the right people you can get a beautiful ring for a good price.

The level of scrutiny he is placed under is mind blowing.
i know, some lab grown ,gem freebies and some balloons and how dare they look like their having a ball, when some people have added a few quid in the gfm ! those poor kids are living in a tit house with their pets , keirons out of his mind with worry and if michelles smiling ,or posting on SM, shes either shouldnt do it or shes doing it to cause trouble, according to some posters, someones always sticking the knife in ! if keiron has been gifted a rolex, then hes a lucky sod, but hes also the type to flog it and use the money for his kids, if he needs to. im sure he is using the gfm for what it was intended for. nice they got something to celerbrate, after 5 plus years of skankys relentlass bombardment of tit at them, leave the poor buggers alone
---
Here you go being reasonable again Crow 😂 reasonableness is not allowed in respect of KH 😝

Okay, so I grabbed a couple of screenshots from the Mirror’s comments section as they said quite a few interesting things. Apparently they used to be a Tattler and Krustie but are now banned along with FoxTotty. However their comments are very interesting and hopefully aren’t bullshit. I honestly don’t know if they have inside info, as earlier yesterday they were annoyed about how the Skank is getting away with, so … I’m taking it with a grain of salt unless any of our trusted insider Krusties can vouch for any of it, but it is still very, very interesting nonetheless.
why was foxy banned ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Do we know that it's an expensive ring? I haven't a clue about jewellery, never been engaged, never wear it.
I don't reckon that's an expensive ring, and I think it's simply a 'dress ring.' I see them a lot on from certain sellers on ebay. They are usually C.Z. and quite beautiful!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Gonna open up so please bear with me, been out for my usual snooker night, but been in so much pain for weeks with arthritis could not play a decent game, been under rheumatologist who stopped my steroids which masked my pain and put me on Methotraxate which is for arthritis been on it for 6 months but so much pain cannot function normally. Going on weekly injections which the wife will love giving me. Anyway came in tonight and confessed to wife I couldn’t cope any more , burst out into real sobs ( Manly Hey ) as she was cuddling me my dog, came over crying for a cuddle, not proud but show,s how my fur boy loves me. Can Skank do that? Sorry for whinging but shows how much love I have. can you imagine SB giving the love
im on methoxtraxate 8xweekly, i had a steroid injection when i first started it too, as it takes a few months to feel the benefit. weather affects me terrible, i can tell if its going to rain 6 hours before it starts. hot soak in the bath helps. hope you start feeling better soon x skankys a bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 32
i know, some lab grown ,gem freebies and some balloons and how dare they look like their having a ball, when some people have added a few quid in the gfm ! those poor kids are living in a tit house with their pets , keirons out of his mind with worry and if michelles smiling ,or posting on SM, shes either shouldnt do it or shes doing it to cause trouble, according to some posters, someones always sticking the knife in ! if keiron has been gifted a rolex, then hes a lucky sod, but hes also the type to flog it and use the money for his kids, if he needs to. im sure he is using the gfm for what it was intended for. nice they got something to celerbrate, after 5 plus years of skankys relentlass bombardment of tit at them, leave the poor buggers alone
---

why was foxy banned ?
Honestly I’m not really sure, she was highly prolific, her posts were erratic and the tone of posting could change dramatically. She could be rather dogged in an opinion too, so I’m guessing it was one of the above, but that’s pure conjecture on my part. I found her hilarious, but my ASD daughter and ADHD hubby, amongst others including my counsellor, think I may be undiagnosed so … 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I've not caught up and am at least 3 threads behind! I've had a awful lurgy and have been laying low in a aura of olbas! But the animal abuse..I absolutely cannot comprehend it. My animals ( 5 cats and 1 doggo) are my world, all I want for them is to feel loved secure and safe, my cats are groomed and face washed daily ( exotic's so deep face folds) have multiple window and radiator perches lots of toys and clean litter boxes. Mabel my lab has a 2 hour walk daily come rain hail etc, we go through woods moors and sometimes just plain old streets to keep her interested, do I sometimes dread cleaning 5 litter trays? yes! Do I enjoy poo picking the garden? Not really...do I miss being warm when mabel steals my quilt at bedtime...hell yes! But it is a absolute privilege to own animals, they trust and rely on us for all their needs, how the hell are the powers that be allowing this abuse of these innocent animals? Why the duck is she Teflon? I'm so so 😔 sad when will anything be done!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
( small recap) She's been outed as a scummy animal neglecting twunt with poo smeared across the floors of the literal Mucky Mansion, someone
showed The Sun a photo, which they haven't published.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...-mucky-mansion-dog-mess-rspca-animal-neglect/

View attachment 2129078
View attachment 2129079
Ewwww! So the poor dogs live in squalor with 💩 on their fur and she picks them up and kisses them for pics?🤢🤮 She really is the Queen of Muck! How on earth does Ch4 keep giving her MM shows? Surely they are complicit by not reporting the animal neglect?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Are any of us surprised, No but it's about time the RSPCA started to do something about this cnut and her accesories i wont say her pets as she doesn'tcare for them . I've got a dog , 2cats and 2kids ( want more pets but don't have the funds to care for them) I clean my floors etc several times a day because they deserve a clean home .

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Sniffed up are we? 😂😂😂
who even posts a business post at 00:40 at night!
So companies the truth is out about Skank with her abuse and neglect of animals, Red Tops finally dared to go there, are you still wanting to have this vile wretch of a woman promoting your products, effectively saying you condone her behaviour to a nation of animal lovers ? Good Luck with your social media and many refusing to buy whatever 💩 you want her to advertise for you now, and same goes for any TV companies, especially that woman on her IG Live the other day. F*ck this pandering to her anymore, cancel her totally, public have already turned, read the newspaper comments, read social media, enough now, this should finally end her, this country hates to see animal abuse, stand with her, you stand with her behaviour, and we ain’t having it anymore 👊🏾

Time to deploy my fav Buffy ‘Gif’, Buffy says time’s up, end her career…

E23D86FF-4C82-45C5-BF90-837A2BE8A691.gif

Might add even our local newspaper The Argus are reporting on this now….Brighton does not like people who abuse animals, next time you pop into town saying you love Brighton, rest assured that love ain’t coming back at you, f*ck off out of our town, you ain’t wanted here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
The display of crap on Michelle’s Insta to celebrate a 5 year dating anniversary shows a massive waste of money. Not to mention taste 🙈. Balloon displays, flowers, bracelets, a humungous ring. Personally I won’t be donating again to Kieran’s GFM and I actually feel stupid for doing so now.
You don’t know what’s been paid for and what’s been gifted.
The ring could also have been paid for by credit card.
Too quick to judge I say.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I think MP was reposting pictures of people wearing the wrist bands the other day. Was it her wrist? If it was I know people think that wearing a Rolex could be seen as vulgar when KH has a GFM. People behave/react differently, KP has certainly constantly put the knife in to MP throughout her relationship with KH and it’s her money at the end of the day, some people would give every penny to their partner to get their kids back and who knows she isn’t helping financially 🤷🏻‍♀️, we don’t know what is happening behind the scenes and that’s to protect the kids (even though KP does nothing to protect the kids from her side)
People are being generous by donating and that is personal choice, I have donated and will continue to do so, that’s my choice.
Also, KSR is very good friends with the Jewellers who did KP/SB’s engagement ring, as some people have said most of that stuff will have been gifted. This is the social media/ influencer world these days.
KP (used to and possibly still does) get loads of stuff sent to her, gifted, but she doesn’t hardly ever #ad it on her socials and was always getting chased. Plain lazy in everything and wants everyone else to do everything for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Well you know how terribly helpless I feel. Have my dog, cats & the rescue hogs. I’ve been very unwell, but still go & see to my indoor/ outside animals as I love them & don’t feel happy if I leave the kids/ hubby doing the cleaning & care for them. Hogs that haven’t been able to be released cleaned everyday. Indoor cat, ( very old) has litter tray cleaned after use ( I do let family do that job💩🙀). Dog walked & let out regularly. To be honest, it’s been lovely having them all on the bed with me, when I’ve been poorly💖🥰. I’ve got contacts with vets, who have contacted RSPCA too about her treatment of animals, but even they’ve got nowhere. I’m sick of seeing the advert for RSPCA, as if they care. How many more complaints do they need. How many more stories/ reports do they need to read? Enough now, they need to take action. 😡🤢💩
I get RSPCA on my facefuck (I suppose cos I support animal rescues etc) I add my comment about vile bleep and they have never done anything about the poor animals.Obviously no replies.😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
We seem to see ECO warriors involved with everything these days, I am certain they are also great animal lovers .... who are important to our environment ... could someone who knows how, contact one of these groups, give them the full MO, where they will protest outside the MM concerning her long history of animal deaths/murders .... maybe this will wake the right people up, because most of these type of protests are filmed and shown on the news to millions ... this would be a good opportunity if enough noise is made, someone in authority will finally act .... she will tit herself if the above happened, she also couldn't stop a calm, peaceful protest, people outside the MM with placards, chaining themselves to the fences, fully exposing her
Exactly; The groups blockade animal testing labs so what about the notorious Mansion of Death, the one knee-deep in faeces that stinks even more than skanky does? The media would certaily film that for the news if the dual carriageway was interrupted

Reactions: 24
Once you donate that's it. You have no say over what the money is used for.

I've said it before.
If someone donates, he can do whatever he wants with it- holidays, jewellery, new car, lawyers, truncheon, whatever. No explanation needed.
It's no longer anyone else's money, it's his.

Personally I think the easiest plan may be to donate (if wanted), hope it's spent as intended then move on completely. Analysing the cost of everything he has will drive folk mad.
I don’t disagree!
---
I think MP was reposting pictures of people wearing the wrist bands the other day. Was it her wrist? If it was I know people think that wearing a Rolex could be seen as vulgar when KH has a GFM. People behave/react differently, KP has certainly constantly put the knife in to MP throughout her relationship with KH and it’s her money at the end of the day, some people would give every penny to their partner to get their kids back and who knows she isn’t helping financially 🤷🏻‍♀️, we don’t know what is happening behind the scenes and that’s to protect the kids (even though KP does nothing to protect the kids from her side)
People are being generous by donating and that is personal choice, I have donated and will continue to do so, that’s my choice.
Also, KSR is very good friends with the Jewellers who did KP/SB’s engagement ring, as some people have said most of that stuff will have been gifted. This is the social media/ influencer world these days.
KP (used to and possibly still does) get loads of stuff sent to her, gifted, but she doesn’t hardly ever #ad it on her socials and was always getting chased. Plain lazy in everything and wants everyone else to do everything for her.
It was her post last night DC, wearing the bracelets Kieran had bought her, alongside a Rolex. Anyway, as someone else said, if you donate, you donate and don’t worry about it. But I just found it a distasteful display of money wasting after I had donated (quite a lot) to their GFM.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I mean it couldn’t be wirse , could it ?????
In view of this, can we be sure that it is the dogs and cats defecating everywhere? Maybe she's told the children its ok to do it wherever they like as someone else will have to clear it up, people like C4 when they next come for "filming"?
---
I’ve posted this story loads before, about her groom & the animals. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...om-reveals-truth-Katie-Price-cameras-off.html Seen it myself, animals shut in a small room, cat trays overflowing, dogs shut in cages with no food/water, covered in 💩. All she’ll do, is get a lackie in to clean up for 3-4 weeks, in case RSPCA turn up to inspect (they won’t). The RSPCA have had more than enough complaints, I’ve complained numerous times. We know thousands have signed petitions, they did F all. She’s an arrogant con woman. Bet house & animals situation being ‘sorted’ temporarily as I’m typing this. Why haven’t The Scum published said pictures of the squalor these poor animals are living in?
I’ve seen it 1st hand & it’s heartbreaking. I had words with her about it, locking dogs in cages & she laughed, saying they were filthy. Said not good for the kids, who were little then (Jett & Bunny). WHY keep getting dogs/cats if that’s how she feels. Her mother & SFP, never said anything, yet supposedly animal lovers. Was different when Kieran was on the scene. Animal’s were well cared for. Unless she kicked off and shut them away. Nothing will be done. Animal’s are treated terribly & nobody in authority seems to want to get them removed & her banned from EVER owning another pet. Who looks after them & horses, when she’s rarely at MM? 🥲🥲
That young girl she recently took on to do all this (plus look after the kids 24/7) has gone so who is doing it now eh?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.