Katie Price #271 Tits n lips is all that can be seen coz now shes just an old has been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am hoping that this expose is the tip of the iceberg, and after that, it’ll be open season on Price, and she’ll have the door firmly shut on her. For good. Cancelled on all social platforms too, which as we know, is her oxygen. After all, Trump was banned from all SM..

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Over the years I’ve been convinced that to be a Krusty you have to be a mad animal lover, and everyone is up in arms, But I haven’t been able to stop thinking about how any mother, especially THE
Wonderful Mother” Can be proud that her daughter, a little Kiddie wants to go on onlyfans, I just find it disgusting, just like I did when she found it funny that her son swears, The thing is an absolute disgrace, and nobody could convince me otherwise
and the sort of "Mother" happy for her children to exist in squalor.
So I wonder if the SS are pleased seeing the utter filth everywhere at the crappy Shack? Kieran must be beside himself

• Sad
Reactions: 34
In view of this, can we be sure that it is the dogs and cats defecating everywhere? Maybe she's told the children its ok to do it wherever they like as someone else will have to clear it up, people like C4 when they next come for "filming"?
---

That young girl she recently took on to do all this (plus look after the kids 24/7) has gone so who is doing it now eh?
Clearly no-one, there’s only one thing she gets down on her knees for -and it’s not scrubbing floors!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Oh I know if our dear Paul O’Grady was alive,he’d do something bless him,as we would all message him

He’d go beserk.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm sorry but I see nothing wrong with it. Most of the stuff has been advertised and will be free. It's a 5yr anniversary, they've been through a lot , he wants to buy her a ring and some jewellery, which in my opinion look like lovely look alike jewellery, that's up to them. I don't think for a second they would ever use the gfm money on anything other than legal bills. I certainly don't think they're that stupid they would use money on jewellery and post it on IG.
He's lasted longer with Michelle than he did with skank though and that will really piss it off!

Reactions: 33
I don’t disagree!
---

It was her post last night DC, wearing the bracelets Kieran had bought her, alongside a Rolex. Anyway, as someone else said, if you donate, you donate and don’t worry about it. But I just found it a distasteful display of money wasting after I had donated (quite a lot) to their GFM.
Oh yes, I see, hadn't looked at her posts last night, I thought you meant the bracelets for the PA, apologies.

Reactions: 17
So companies the truth is out about Skank with her abuse and neglect of animals, Red Tops finally dared to go there, are you still wanting to have this vile wretch of a woman promoting your products, effectively saying you condone her behaviour to a nation of animal lovers ? Good Luck with your social media and many refusing to buy whatever 💩 you want her to advertise for you now, and same goes for any TV companies, especially that woman on her IG Live the other day. F*ck this pandering to her anymore, cancel her totally, public have already turned, read the newspaper comments, read social media, enough now, this should finally end her, this country hates to see animal abuse, stand with her, you stand with her behaviour, and we ain’t having it anymore 👊🏾

Time to deploy my fav Buffy ‘Gif’, Buffy says time’s up, end her career…

View attachment 2130516

Might add even our local newspaper The Argus are reporting on this now….Brighton does not like people who abuse animals, next time you pop into town saying you love Brighton, rest assured that love ain’t coming back at you, f*ck off out of our town, you ain’t wanted here.

My son (unfortunately) lives near the thing. He'll "slam & swipe" it when he sees this lot!

Reactions: 21
Exactly; The groups blockade animal testing labs so what about the notorious Mansion of Death, the one knee-deep in faeces that stinks even more than skanky does? The media would certaily film that for the news if the dual carriageway was interrupted
Exactly; The groups blockade animal testing labs so what about the notorious Mansion of Death, the one knee-deep in faeces that stinks even more than skanky does? The media would certaily film that for the news if the dual carriageway was interrupted
This is a fantastic idea. I’m sure they would go.

Reactions: 20
You'll notice in the Sun's article that "A Spokesman" has been asked for comment yet has not replied.

Whats the matter Edna? Nothing to say eh????

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So, somebody has exposed it for the grubby, disgusting animal abusing old bleep that it is. Seems we were right to be concerned when it's off on holidays for a month at a time. The thing makes my blood boil over, incapable of caring for a dog ffs, what chance in hell do the kids have.
As always, nothing will be done, by RSPCA or anyone else, the thing will ignore the tit-storm, wait for it to pass, continue to post, grift, lie and rip-off people like nothings happened. Its worked a treat for it up until now - bury your head, the storm will pass - everybody will forget then I can get back to my conning, abusing, neglectful ways and everybody will still love me!
I bleeping hate this thing more than I hate anything on earth

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Have just read the comments in the Mirror. Wonder who that is? They seem to know quite a lot. Fingers crossed.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So companies the truth is out about Skank with her abuse and neglect of animals, Red Tops finally dared to go there, are you still wanting to have this vile wretch of a woman promoting your products, effectively saying you condone her behaviour to a nation of animal lovers ? Good Luck with your social media and many refusing to buy whatever 💩 you want her to advertise for you now, and same goes for any TV companies, especially that woman on her IG Live the other day. F*ck this pandering to her anymore, cancel her totally, public have already turned, read the newspaper comments, read social media, enough now, this should finally end her, this country hates to see animal abuse, stand with her, you stand with her behaviour, and we ain’t having it anymore 👊🏾

Time to deploy my fav Buffy ‘Gif’, Buffy says time’s up, end her career…

View attachment 2130516

Might add even our local newspaper The Argus are reporting on this now….Brighton does not like people who abuse animals, next time you pop into town saying you love Brighton, rest assured that love ain’t coming back at you, f*ck off out of our town, you ain’t wanted here.

Quote from the Argus story 😂
20230427_082908.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I bet KP has cleaned (or got somebody ) to clean up so she will be able to say it is all lies
I find it odd that she was not able to say it is all lies straight away !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I bet KP has cleaned (or got somebody ) to clean up so she will be able to say it is all lies
I find it odd that she was not able to say it is all lies straight away !!!
Thought she would have at least said, 'wen day tit around de 'ouse it meens ther 'appy, WooHoo!'

Filthy woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.