Katie Price #271 Tits n lips is all that can be seen coz now shes just an old has been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh this hateful witch never fails to anger me. She obviously doesnā€™t love any of her animals. Those of us that really love all animals will remember what sheā€™s said in the past about her furries, as weā€™ll have been pissed off. So this ā€œmember of staff sat on the pupā€ is new to us. The RSPCA need to bleeping investigate her. Disgusting that they they havenā€™t already. Get that nice Anthony Joyne inspector whoā€™s been on Dog Rescuerā€™s to go after her. He seems to genuinely care has always wants to prosecute. Heā€™s based on Merseyside though. Like many of you, it was the animal neglect that brought me here.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Katie's German Shepard Sparkle was struck by a car in 2020 and just months later her French Bulldog Rolo suffocated when the family's nanny sat on it. ?????

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Skanky went to a lot of trouble to take Kieran's kids off him and yet she makes them
live in a shithole.

Even if the RSPCA do duck all which is what I suspect, it will give Kieran some ammo.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
skankys quiet, lifes gone to tit,we havnt heard a thing, called out on her pets and kids ,and michelle has got a ring, keirons life is looking up ,and cole and rimmes pally, skankys off to ireland ,she'll be posing in an alley ,

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This Kieran Fred is going to šŸ’£šŸ’£šŸ’„šŸ’„šŸ’„šŸ’„šŸŒ‹

Iā€™m still looking for who the interview was with, I think it may involve watching old Skanky videos and Iā€™m not sure I can subject myself to that tbh. I canā€™t listen to her, everything about her talking grates on every last nerve I have. From her dreadful pronunciation to her abject stupidity, she sends me over the edge every time she opens her gob to let the stream of consciousness out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If I was sent a message like the one PETA sent her. I would be absolutely mortified. Being told you canā€™t look after an animal adequately. Shocking.
She probably thought it was from ā€˜PETA you bleepā€™ and just ignored it šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The display of crap on Michelleā€™s Insta to celebrate a 5 year dating anniversary shows a massive waste of money. Not to mention taste šŸ™ˆ. Balloon displays, flowers, bracelets, a humungous ring. Personally I wonā€™t be donating again to Kieranā€™s GFM and I actually feel stupid for doing so now.
It could be donated, he does get influencer deals.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The new picture of skank by the pool was to photoshopped so restored it to its original glory complete with wonky eye, 3D lips and because she lives in tit thought she might like to suck some through a straw. šŸ¤£
chrome_screenshot_1682543250610.png

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The display of crap on Michelleā€™s Insta to celebrate a 5 year dating anniversary shows a massive waste of money. Not to mention taste šŸ™ˆ. Balloon displays, flowers, bracelets, a humungous ring. Personally I wonā€™t be donating again to Kieranā€™s GFM and I actually feel stupid for doing so now.
To be fair to them theyā€™ve been through a pretty horrendous time lately, donā€™t blame them for wanting to celebrate something nice. Plus thereā€™s no suggestion the GFM is going towards anything other than itā€™s intended purpose. Poor bloke doesnā€™t really appear to go anywhere other than out with his family, his PT stuff, and the celebrity football matches he plays in, oh and the odd trip down the nick when it makes madams fancy! They still have a life to live, I donā€™t think you should feel silly at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.