Katie Price #271 Tits n lips is all that can be seen coz now shes just an old has been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep he has tagged 'florajasmineeventhire' who must have organised the balloons, decorations etc. I think they also did Apollo christening.
Now now MrsB it sounds like you are being reasonable and looking for information before you post! That’s rational and logical behaviour there, I’m not sure you are allowed to display such behaviour in respect of Kieran and Michelle, are you? 😉😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Come on to catch on the threads to find this arrogant animal killing witch is at it again 🤬 when are the RSPCA actually going to do what they are supposed to do ?
Firstly I didn't win the outstanding colleague award I was nominated for today and then this. Raging is an understatement.

• Angry
  • Haha
It could be donated, he does get influencer deals.
Yep, everyone of the companies have been mentioned in the posts , will be freebies, he will have learnt from the best scrounger about, kp herself. Lovely ring , but not an engagement ring as she has one . You get lovely diamanté rings now, certainly not expensive. I don't believe for a second any money raised on the GFM will not be used to get the kids back.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Just been lurking lately but the animal abuse has me bleeping fuming!!!
She's been very quiet so she's either doing overtime to catch up on her many missed hours of CS.
Crashed while driving an uninsured car. (Again)
Sitting at AFP bedside with a camera man bawling her eyes out. (Doubtful)
Or 🙏🙏🙏 please god, has slipped on dog tit in the MM and broke her neck,
Shout out to the RSPCA, get off your arses and do your job!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Surely this time something will come on top regarding the heartbreaking plight of those poor animals. Let the whole country see the disgusting pictures and then ask the RSPCA what the hold up is. They love a tv crew and their roving poster boy. Well get them rocked up at the MM and blow this monster out of the water for good. I’d never be surprised if she didn’t get an unpleasant unexpected visit from the animal rights people. I joined here because of the animal abuse and poor Rolo. Those poor souls will keep me awake tonight, plus what’s with the poo and wee soaked floors?? She has children living in that squalor, does this not count for anything???? Beyond mad tonight is there literally nothing she can be held to account for? Once again the question we all want an answer to. Why, just why???

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Yep, everyone of the companies have been mentioned in the posts , will be freebies, he will have learnt from the best scrounger about, kp herself. Lovely ring , but not an engagement ring as she has one . You get lovely diamanté rings now, certainly not expensive. I don't believe for a second any money raised on the GFM will not be used to get the kids back.
I totally agree

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Come on to catch on the threads to find this arrogant animal killing witch is at it again 🤬 when are the RSPCA actually going to do what they are supposed to do ?
Firstly I didn't win the outstanding colleague award I was nominated for today and then this. Raging is an understatement.
Come over to the marsh thread, rspca have been out investigating her due to reporting. Seems we need to migrate here and report price too, see if it has the same effect.

Do we know that it's an expensive ring? I haven't a clue about jewellery, never been engaged, never wear it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If the person is to be believed posting in the Mirrors comments and the skanks in serious trouble and the shits about to hit the fan it wouldn't surprise me if skank and sink boy are already or about to duck off out the country, maybe already heading to Ireland as i type this.

Reactions: 38
But is it a sensible set of posts? Given the circumstances? A load of bracelets displayed alongside a Rolex? Whilst people are donating h to a GFM? To be honest I’ve always thought she was awful. I donated because I wanted to help Kieran but I think she is his Achilles heel.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
This has brought tears to my eyes! This evil, rancid, vile, old slapper! She is beyond evil. How can anyone allow animals to live like that! My Cane Corso has had sickness this week and I bleached, disinfected and steamed my floor to within an inch of its life. The kids are living amongst that as well. duck sake man, when is somebody going to step in and slap this creature into next year.
She needs to be banned from keeping any animals. How many more chances does she need to have? I absolutely detest the woman. If I ever saw her god knows what I'd say, I'd probably be locked up. She has zero feelings for any animal or even her own children. She is a narcissistic psychopath.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Do we know that it's an expensive ring? I haven't a clue about jewellery, never been engaged, never wear it.
If that was a real diamond that would be mega bucks , over 10 grand easy. It's lovely and so many nice rings like this for cpl hundred , if even that .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You can also get some stunning created diamonds that don’t cost as much too, it’s a beautiful ring and the diamonds are stunning! The sparkle is gorgeous, lab created diamonds are flawless so I wonder if that is what this is? Also, if you know the right people you can get a beautiful ring for a good price.

The level of scrutiny he is placed under is mind blowing.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
But is it a sensible set of posts? Given the circumstances? A load of bracelets displayed alongside a Rolex? Whilst people are donating h to a GFM? To be honest I’ve always thought she was awful. I donated because I wanted to help Kieran but I think she is his Achilles heel.
Why? Because they got gifted a load of stuff. Fine you don't want to donate anymore but you can't be pissed off and throw a tantrum as you don't like that they were given free stuff. Fucks sake, are they meant to sit in dirty rags, waiting for the kids and not do anything?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
If that was a real diamond that would be mega bucks , over 10 grand easy. It's lovely and so many nice rings like this for cpl hundred , if even that .
my immediate thought was lab grown diamonds. My husband bought be a beautiful eternity ring and the lab grown diamond version was half the price… (nothing wrong with that, just a cheaper way of buying diamonds)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.