Katie Price #271 Tits n lips is all that can be seen coz now shes just an old has been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kylie has been away on a course all day, Kylie has comeback to an absolute Skank shitstorm going down, I‘m jumping ahead trying to catch-up, but very confused, is this finally her card marked for all to see, have the Scum said enough is enough, Oh My WOW if so 😱

1B27F44A-85B7-4DE8-BAAC-6D9859467714.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Dear Willow I know you have posted the abuse of her animals loads of times.I’ve signed petition sent them messages etc..I feel bleeping helpless.😢You must do as well as you are a rescuer.l😢😢
Well you know how terribly helpless I feel. Have my dog, cats & the rescue hogs. I’ve been very unwell, but still go & see to my indoor/ outside animals as I love them & don’t feel happy if I leave the kids/ hubby doing the cleaning & care for them. Hogs that haven’t been able to be released cleaned everyday. Indoor cat, ( very old) has litter tray cleaned after use ( I do let family do that job💩🙀). Dog walked & let out regularly. To be honest, it’s been lovely having them all on the bed with me, when I’ve been poorly💖🥰. I’ve got contacts with vets, who have contacted RSPCA too about her treatment of animals, but even they’ve got nowhere. I’m sick of seeing the advert for RSPCA, as if they care. How many more complaints do they need. How many more stories/ reports do they need to read? Enough now, they need to take action. 😡🤢💩

• Heart
Reactions: 52
@Binfest those comments you?

The photos hurt me to look at. Animals are innocent beings and not an accessory for your latest social media posts. It's been said before I know. I just want to scoop up all the cats I could fit in here (zero space for dogs) and love and care for them endlessly. And how the heck could you live in such filth, never mind subjecting children and animals to it...and let alone guests and camera crew!!!

Mind boggles it really does.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I'm pretty sure that poster on The Mirror comments said they reported her for driving last week and nothing was done....

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
A member of staff sat on the pup after it dozed off under a chair when Katie illegally gave it vet prescription-only cannabis oil.
Katie has also had to give away an out-of-control Alsatian, Bear, for attacking other animals.

Sadly I think this was Harvey who did this. She should have taken more care and safety instead of thinking about getting porked

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Over the years I’ve been convinced that to be a Krusty you have to be a mad animal lover, and everyone is up in arms, But I haven’t been able to stop thinking about how any mother, especially THE
Wonderful Mother” Can be proud that her daughter, a little Kiddie wants to go on onlyfans, I just find it disgusting, just like I did when she found it funny that her son swears, The thing is an absolute disgrace, and nobody could convince me otherwise

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I hope someone has the wherewithal to send those pictures to children's services. J&B are clearly living in filthy conditions. I wonder what their bedrooms/bathrooms look like?

Send her down.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I mean can you spit the theme here??? She’s always been a filthy dirty Skanky Bithch
The dirty, klatty, inconcievably stupid, irrational, vile, incomprehensible excuse of a human being, exposing pets and children to those conditions. Christ on a bike, it's amazing none of them have gone down with a serious illness or infection. Skanky, you pitiful wretch, give yourself a slap, or better still, invite me round so I can do it for yer, don't bother putting the kettle on as I won't be taking my Hazmat suit off in your disgusting, yes DISGUSTING, abode.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
tracksuit twit has popped up
Cryptic coles back again spouting tit, “Truly wonderful the mind of a child is”
Here do you think that when the IVF kicks in ,
The Baby will be , Baby sinkboy , Just like baby yoda ? Perhaps our wonderful
Pom could do a picture, , could be the Skankalorian
Be marvellous if ithe old dollop wore a helmet and never took the bleeping thing off

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.