Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Well someone is very angry with the tattlers and that I said there was more to come and that it never appeared. Well I only post was I’ve been told in good faith. Shit happens. KP maybe got whatever it was stopped, she has done before, but that’s just me surmising (if I’m allowed to do that) 🤷🏻‍♀️
They seem very confident about something going on, who knows, we’ve heard it a million times before that things are happening then it never does. (People like Binfest, yes I was truly fooled by them I’m not ashamed to admit it and I say sorry when I need to 😂) Even the courts can’t tie her down.
So let’s just look forward to some nice unfiltered photos which I’m sure will come out on Sunday evening and continue to wait for karma 👍
We all know you have a genuine connection to the shennanigans, it's undeniable. Why people would jump on you 'promising' something when you didn't.... I don't know. It's not a competition is it? It's also a bit rich to criticise that......then offer their own mystic meg predictions :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Not a good advert for his Bespoke Motor £29k Hummer breaking down 😬
But i thought that was skanks £50,000 no wait £60,000 Hummer she bought brand new that she's now selling for £29,000 or is it sink boys £11,000 Hummer that he thinks is worth £29,000 that he's been trying to flog for the last 3yrs. I'M confused (doesn't take much with these clowns) 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Kylie has been away on a course all day, Kylie has comeback to an absolute Skank shitstorm going down, I‘m jumping ahead trying to catch-up, but very confused, is this finally her card marked for all to see, have the Scum said enough is enough, Oh My WOW if so 😱

1B27F44A-85B7-4DE8-BAAC-6D9859467714.gif

• Heart
  • Haha

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
As of 10:30am today, she's only had 15 'likes' since the nightclub posted on the 24th of April about her appearance...!!

1682847515475.png

• Haha

Lollypops

VIP Member
Comment from mirror
I'm AMAZED DM you keep showing that picture of her in the shorts - have you actually taken a close look at what's on them? I bet not!
😂
Screenshot_20230427-005020_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Anna666

VIP Member
We seem to see ECO warriors involved with everything these days, I am certain they are also great animal lovers .... who are important to our environment ... could someone who knows how, contact one of these groups, give them the full MO, where they will protest outside the MM concerning her long history of animal deaths/murders .... maybe this will wake the right people up, because most of these type of protests are filmed and shown on the news to millions ... this would be a good opportunity if enough noise is made, someone in authority will finally act .... she will shit herself if the above happened, she also couldn't stop a calm, peaceful protest, people outside the MM with placards, chaining themselves to the fences, fully exposing her

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Bunny has been praised in her school newsletter this week for working hard with a big smile on her face

• Heart
  • Wow

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Yep he has tagged 'florajasmineeventhire' who must have organised the balloons, decorations etc. I think they also did Apollo christening.
Now now MrsB it sounds like you are being reasonable and looking for information before you post! That’s rational and logical behaviour there, I’m not sure you are allowed to display such behaviour in respect of Kieran and Michelle, are you? 😉😂😂

• Haha

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
( small recap) She's been outed as a scummy animal neglecting twunt with poo smeared across the floors of the literal Mucky Mansion, someone
showed The Sun a photo, which they haven't published.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...-mucky-mansion-dog-mess-rspca-animal-neglect/

View attachment 2129078
View attachment 2129079
Ewwww! So the poor dogs live in squalor with 💩 on their fur and she picks them up and kisses them for pics?🤢🤮 She really is the Queen of Muck! How on earth does Ch4 keep giving her MM shows? Surely they are complicit by not reporting the animal neglect?

• Angry
  • Sad

Sammiejayne444

Chatty Member
Come on to catch on the threads to find this arrogant animal killing witch is at it again 🤬 when are the RSPCA actually going to do what they are supposed to do ?
Firstly I didn't win the outstanding colleague award I was nominated for today and then this. Raging is an understatement.

• Angry
  • Haha

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
I love and protect my pets like they are my kids, I love them so much, the love, joy, loyalty they bring to my life is priceless. How can you horder pets just for a photo op then dump them when they've served their purpose. Let's hope karma is finally circulating the thing and is ready to take it out once n for all 🤬

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
You'll notice in the Sun's article that "A Spokesman" has been asked for comment yet has not replied.

Whats the matter Edna? Nothing to say eh????

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
So it seems many think she’s shutdown the Red Tops again, and the coincidence with the JM story appearing, f*cks sake this is just so ridiculous. What power does this Skanky Twat have that enables this, honestly make it make sense to me, it’s really is doing my head in now 🤦🏽‍♀️

Might add I’m also knackered from all that Brighton Street-Walking in high heels I did yesterday, must have walked miles, Skank only does a few metres on her walks I reckon, and sadly I didn’t get papped once despite my endeavours 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Oh well onto the Ireland Club Night (So weird this…it really is odd even for her, dodgy asf isn’t it) wonder how big her entourage will be for this latest racket. Bring on the lols, I’m expecting this to be another hilarious (for us) Skanky spectacle 😁

• Haha

mrspig99

VIP Member
Oh, FFS!

What they should say is her mother is eyeing up ways to use her daughter to make money now she can't use Harvey it seems! KP seems to be under the illusion that once P turns 16 she is going to move in with her mother and let her be in control of her life. I hope to God that doesn't happen!

• Heart
  • Sad

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
More strange reposted stories by SB! :ROFLMAO:
(One says I've just split up with my girlfriend) :unsure:
I do not believe a thing the doormat says.Its all instigated by his handler.Getting a reaction is his only thrill these days.And it gets his name in the press.
Some time soon he will be Ex Mr Price one millionty and eleven.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
I knew of Alex Reed way before he met the thing. He was a very good MMA fighter who was always gracious in victory or loss. Always smiling and honest. In my opinion a really nice guy. When he got with her I remember thinking that she won’t be able to bully this guy, let’s see what happens here. She sucked him in, systematically destroyed him and spat him back out without a blink of an eye. I don’t think she even cared for him never mind loved him. She’s a certain sort that’s for sure !!
he most likely met her after a fight and was punch drunk. all her men seem likable and pleasent to the eye, you would think her reputation would give them a warning but no, they dont listen and its only after, when its gone tits up , that they must think " bloody hell, poor (previous fella) and to think i beleived her and now its my turn to take the place of him ".
---
Someone saw him on Lewes Road, no mention of KP.
well hes with someone,unless he got a stranger to take his photo. perhaps hes going with rimmie because he got tickets for flying but not together or perhaps hes going by boat,or not going at all. perhaps hes just going to the gay clubs tonight in brighton 😂 with curtain hair bloke ?
---
KATIE PRICE# 272 they seek her here, they seek her there, runing up debts and hiding in Eire

Last edited:
  • Haha

Beth1980

VIP Member
No way would Peter and Claire allow this to happen even if the was a miniscule chance it could happen, the clutching and straws is getting more common. The 'public' just aren't interested anymore and even though she seems to avoid all the legal things going on she is still becoming less relevant in the celeb circuit as time goes by and that will hurt alot more in her own mind.