Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
With all due respect, don't be so stupid to feed trolls! 🤦‍♀️

Now back on Katie price and not your pets, that can go in chatter :)

• Heart
Reactions: 36

ClivE

VIP Member
how is she getting away with keeping Jett off school how can she say he as problems as when he was with his dad there was never a hint of him having any problems so did the problems he have only start when she took him social services should be looking at his school attendence while he was with his dad problems do not just happen over night

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
View attachment 2131576
No sign of Skanky street-walking in town today but Kylie’s here to bring a little bit of joy to your lives as she's been doing her own version of Skanky Brighton street-walking....as promised earlier today 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽

Sadly I haven’t been papped yet, where are my admirers, where are my fans, people tell me I’m 100x more attractive than the Skank (not hard that, so no ego boost for me 😁) but no one is taking my photo today and I’m street-walking with a swagger. Eagle-eyed amongst you may notice I’ve done the Market Street walk she did with SB outside Darcy’s. Then I walked the Laines, even finding bins which I’ve been circling, still nothing. The Festival has started, the Fair is in town, Kylie loves the Festival, Kylie hates the Fair (once saw men building rides whilst drinking from cans at 10am, Kylie’s daughter loves the Fair, but ever since Kylie saw that, her daughter only goes on the safe rides, those fast swingy ones, no, no, no !) also took a street-walk through the bloody Fair, just in case Skank does it, but still nothing.
Retired to my fav bar now, not really getting much out of this street-walking malarkey, the paps just don't love me 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
Ah, but you have been merely walking through the town.
I suspect that you were not showcasing your ample assets.Otherwise you would have inundated by Paps taunting you to give them a leggy display.

• Haha

kags7312

If I lived there where that bucks county’spectacular’ was taking place, I’d go round and give KP and the organiser a piece of my mind.
I do live nearby and can gladly confirm that KP, her name and her merchandise is NEVER mentioned within the Equestrian community and people are not remotely interested in her. It’s slightly baffling that her name is still being affiliated to be honest.

• Heart

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
I am hoping that this expose is the tip of the iceberg, and after that, it’ll be open season on Price, and she’ll have the door firmly shut on her. For good. Cancelled on all social platforms too, which as we know, is her oxygen. After all, Trump was banned from all SM..

• Heart

Bluenose70💙

VIP Member
This has brought tears to my eyes! This evil, rancid, vile, old slapper! She is beyond evil. How can anyone allow animals to live like that! My Cane Corso has had sickness this week and I bleached, disinfected and steamed my floor to within an inch of its life. The kids are living amongst that as well. Fuck sake man, when is somebody going to step in and slap this creature into next year.
She needs to be banned from keeping any animals. How many more chances does she need to have? I absolutely detest the woman. If I ever saw her god knows what I'd say, I'd probably be locked up. She has zero feelings for any animal or even her own children. She is a narcissistic psychopath.

• Heart

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣 can you get anymore photoshopped and filtered to fuckery and back.. you know you are a bloated old toad now Kipper, every single pic has to be industrially filtered to death so you appear sexy, with a womanly figure. #pastit #nolongerhasit #deludedbitch #animalabuser #neglectfulwitch #no1conartist
Screenshot_20230427_095608_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

WillowTree21

VIP Member
She needs throwing on a cart,like they used to 1665,Bring out yer dead.🤣
If she was thrown on a cart Dolly, I think all the dead would rise like Lazarus. The stink & monotone loud voice would resurrect any one :ROFLMAO:
---
Growing more like Albert every single day (except he was skinny)
'Er an' Cole View attachment 2133325
My grandad years ago, arrested Wilfred Bramble (Albert Steptoe), for 'importuning' in a men's toilet. Long before the internet. He really was a 'dirty old man' !

• Haha
  • Wow

emmaw28

VIP Member
In response to Spud’s comments…
Could be me writing this Spud! The animal mistreatment is the reason I joined too! I’m also recovering from major surgery and have just managed a walk in the woods with my two very happy dogs. They live a life of luxury with us. Every creature matters to me.
I’m furious too! The petitions we all signed had no effect either. The RSPCA have a lot to answer for. We tried PETA but to no avail as well I think.
Stan’s been doing his best to rescue Blade from her clutches. Nobody is listening to us 😡😡😡😡😡
So… maybe someone should ask the people who gave her blade how they feel about the shithole he lives in 🤔

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Afternoon everyone ❤
Just wondering if this mysterious Jakie is going to make an appearance tonight to confront skanky be interesting to see if there's any pictures of skank getting into one with her and hard as nails sink boy and slymi Rymi getting involved or running and hiding, anyways cooking for myself today so just a quick roasty couldn't be bothered to do a full plate. 🤣
IMG_20230430_154100_647~2.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow

mrspig99

VIP Member
Why does she blame every man she's been with for the state of her filthy house? There her clothes chucked everywhere not mens. The common denominator is Price, unless she jusy picks filty men but that doesn't seem to be the case. They all seemed clean.
SB seems to be quite house proud, pictures of the inside of his house were always immaculate. How on earth he can stand being around her is beyond me.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Minty_socks

VIP Member
Come on to catch on the threads to find this arrogant animal killing witch is at it again 🤬 when are the RSPCA actually going to do what they are supposed to do ?
Firstly I didn't win the outstanding colleague award I was nominated for today and then this. Raging is an understatement.
Come over to the marsh thread, rspca have been out investigating her due to reporting. Seems we need to migrate here and report price too, see if it has the same effect.

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
The sentence that stood out to me

A member of staff sat on the pup after it dozed off under a chair when Katie illegally gave it vet prescription-only cannabis oil.
the one about the pet, when jr and princess went to live with their dad and it died of a broken heart !!!!, bet it starved to death in the bedroom,(out of sight ,out of mind) because she either couldnt be arsed or forgot about it and then her trying to guilt blame the kids for going,or PA for taking them

• Angry
  • Sad

Fish189

VIP Member
And all that mess is clearly in the kids room going by the decor! She is so disgusting, just dumping clothes everywhere like that. Does she just come home from a trip and empty out her cases onto the floor and leave it all there? I admit I hate unpacking but I could never live like that. I guess that's one advantage of having a large house, she can just dump stuff in a room and leave it there.
I hope Kieran can use all the newspaper picture’s of neglect too get the kids back ,they must smell dreadfully. Skanky doesn’t wash her self she’s not going to bother with the kids hygiene 😡

• Sad
  • Angry