Katie Price #271 Tits n lips is all that can be seen coz now shes just an old has been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the odds poopopstick is binfest? I don't buy all this 'in the know' lark.
Nevertheless, those comments being shown (hooray) will draw the public's attention and highlight what an absolute bleep she is to her animals and the hovel that the kids have to live in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yaaay! Where is Edna The Source amongst all this?
Shouldn't she be frantically deflecting in K's direction like the good little flunkey she is?
Yeah any normal person, well we know it ain’t bleeping normal, but imagine if someone said there was tit and piss all over your house and toilet roll and you weren’t looking after your animals, ,
You’d go mad , and what ever you say about Skanky, it knows everything little thing that is printed about her, and any negative story she pushes right back , not a word , even from the family , might be that there is still tit and piss all over the house and she ain’t there, I’ve always thought her downfall would be from one of the hangers on it treats like tit, here’s hoping

Reactions: 32
Personally I think the Insta posts are just the usual social media smoke and mirrors. As others have said, the ring will either be lab grown diamonds or it will be a piece of dress jewellery. She's had that Rolex a long time, most likely bought at a time they were both flush (if it's even real). I don't think they're rolling in it. An airhostess is not making Rolex money. Neither is a personal trainer. I'd imagine their most lucrative source of income is the Onlyfans and the Ads. I also don't think they're using the GFM money on anything other than what it's intended for. KH seems a pretty honest guy. Just my two pence.
The GFM money also isn't enough to be buying diamonds and rolexes with either!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I've decided to take a look at the change.org petition I've signed fee years ago to see where we stand. To my surprise it wasn't in my list of petitions I've signed and nor was my signature.I had to sign again. I've never cancelled my signature and didn't even know it was possible! Any reasonable explanation you can think of? Maybe check to see if your signatures haven't been erased as well?!
How bizzare.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
The anniversary balloons and flowers were gifted by florajasmineeventhire, the ring and bracelets wasn't tagged though so not sure those were freebies.

I don't mind him doing ads in general but I did think the freebies for kids birthday party, christening, nappies, prams, sweets and toys were a bit OTT, leave the kids out of it I say, as I do for all other influencers who do it.
But when you are a 'public figure' and have over a certain number of followers people will approach YOU offering you freebies in return for ads. I have a young friend who is a dancer, she posts loads of videos on tiktok and IG and now has two companies that approached her ( one being Shein) to promote their stuff. Yes of course KH could turn it down if he wanted to, but if someone is offering to give you a bunch of stuff for free in return for a quick ad on IG why would you? I have even had a couple of people message me about stuff and I don't have that many followers! ( I never follow up on it btw, not interested). It's the way the world works these days. It may seem strange to us oldies but to the youngsters it's just how things are these days.
---
She likes to be near the baby hogs in a spare room! They fascinate her. Well loved & well cared for, as all our animals should be. To KFP, animals & kids are accessories & horses a status symbol. Hope all animals are removed from her, but I suspect nothing will happen. Authorities & everyone seem to be frightened of upsetting her😡💩 PS.... The hogs don't use that water bottle on side of cage to drink from. They're too tiny for that !
Aww, she's gorgeous and looks just like my daughter's cat Gatsby. Mind you he's a pyschopath and not at all cute and cuddly, lol! He will come sit on your lap and wait for you to start stroking him, then attack your hand with teeth and claws! Little bastard!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
But when you are a 'public figure' and have over a certain number of followers people will approach YOU offering you freebies in return for ads. I have a young friend who is a dancer, she posts loads of videos on tiktok and IG and now has two companies that approached her ( one being Shein) to promote their stuff. Yes of course KH could turn it down if he wanted to, but if someone is offering to give you a bunch of stuff for free in return for a quick ad on IG why would you? I have even had a couple of people message me about stuff and I don't have that many followers! ( I never follow up on it btw, not interested). It's the way the world works these days. It may seem strange to us oldies but to the youngsters it's just how things are these days.
Yeah, I've no issue with people doing ads. I don't like it though when influencers monetise their kids by accepting freebies and using them to advertise. Apollo's christening for example, it all felt a bit crass building the day around freebies then plugging the freebies for weeks afterwards, my view personally. I criticise other influencers for monetising using kids so am no different when it comes to KH. I think he's a good dad in general but I'll never support kids being used to plug stuff on socials.

Reactions: 14
I don’t give a toss what Kieron does or what he spends his money on, But liking Watches , Rolex( My opinion you’re paying for the name don’t like them) are like anything else , you can get relatively cheap ones or very very expensive ones, you can get hp, that ring , duck me what is it the koh n nar , if he buys diamonds that big I’d shag I’m , and I’m not gay

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The caretaker in this story did even photographed her drug wrapper
And all that mess is clearly in the kids room going by the decor! She is so disgusting, just dumping clothes everywhere like that. Does she just come home from a trip and empty out her cases onto the floor and leave it all there? I admit I hate unpacking but I could never live like that. I guess that's one advantage of having a large house, she can just dump stuff in a room and leave it there.

Reactions: 32
Had too check I thought it was 2018 😳. Skanky’s always been filthy
Was it 2018? It really could have been today though. There's no way she's changed her habits since then. Living like that is ingrained in some people. But the drug wrapper by the bedside...how bloody worrying is that when there's kiddies in the house. Even the pets. You know what cats and dogs are like, they lick anything! I just hope we don't end up with a situation like Sadie Frosts then young daughter, picking an E up from the floor and eating it. 😩

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I don’t know anything about who she owes money to only what I read on here but I gather that people have lost their business because of her and more importantly suffered personally because of her actions. Now her animal cruelty is finally getting the attention in the press it should have been getting for years along with her blatant disregard for the fact that she is bankrupt and should not be seen flaunting the fact that she couldn’t care less makes me think whether someone will reach breaking point one day and actually physically go after her. She doesn’t even think about this when she’s announcing where she will be all the time. All the plaster classes and personal appearances, I don’t suppose she has security now and what will SB do if someone comes for her? If I were in her position I would lay low not carry on as she is. She’s got more enemies now than Batman (or Batnan), you’ve got her creditors, supporters of animal rights, supporters of justice on the roads and anyone else just fed up of seeing her evade punishment time and time again. Does she not think she could come to harm if just one person has had enough?
Yes I've been thinking this for weeks.

Reactions: 20
For the life of me I don’t understand how some think this is a diamond ring, it looks nothing like a diamond but a piece of costume jewellery, which it’s is. I think it costs around £45 without box.
For starters a diamond ring of that size/carat wouldn’t be in a ring box like that.
I’m not knocking it I think it’s beautiful in it‘s own right.
The fact that MP has posted it and has put 😍😍😍 for a ring that was around £45 (I’m not suggesting that’s cheap but it’s not thousands, or even hundreds) I think speaks volumes that’s she not all about ££££ money.
Looking on their website it's possibly this one? https://staccdbynicci.com/products/jemma-ring

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Was it 2018? It really could have been today though. There's no way she's changed her habits since then. Living like that is ingrained in some people. But the drug wrapper by the bedside...how bloody worrying is that when there's kiddies in the house. Even the pets. You know what cats and dogs are like, they lick anything! I just hope we don't end up with a situation like Sadie Frosts then young daughter, picking an E up from the floor and eating it. 😩
Off topic Phoebe , you’re post reminded me of a sad story my Sis told me( she was a CSI in Kent ,
and her mates found , Peaches was it? Geldofs daughter dead, and the baby was wandering about
Kids don’t do drugs xxx,

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Off topic Phoebe , you’re post reminded me of a sad story my Sis told me( she was a CSI in Kent ,
and her mates found , Peaches was it? Geldofs daughter dead, and the baby was wandering about
Kids don’t do drugs xxx,
It's so sad. It's one thing to experiment when you're young and daft but when you're an adult and you have babies to care for....nah. It's heartbreaking, Peeko.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
12381830-24A2-4D33-A3AA-79DD8A46B9E5.png

No sign of Skanky street-walking in town today but Kylie’s here to bring a little bit of joy to your lives as she's been doing her own version of Skanky Brighton street-walking....as promised earlier today 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽

Sadly I haven’t been papped yet, where are my admirers, where are my fans, people tell me I’m 100x more attractive than the Skank (not hard that, so no ego boost for me 😁) but no one is taking my photo today and I’m street-walking with a swagger. Eagle-eyed amongst you may notice I’ve done the Market Street walk she did with SB outside Darcy’s. Then I walked the Laines, even finding bins which I’ve been circling, still nothing. The Festival has started, the Fair is in town, Kylie loves the Festival, Kylie hates the Fair (once saw men building rides whilst drinking from cans at 10am, Kylie’s daughter loves the Fair, but ever since Kylie saw that, her daughter only goes on the safe rides, those fast swingy ones, no, no, no !) also took a street-walk through the bloody Fair, just in case Skank does it, but still nothing.
Retired to my fav bar now, not really getting much out of this street-walking malarkey, the paps just don't love me 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Yeah any normal person, well we know it ain’t bleeping normal, but imagine if someone said there was tit and piss all over your house and toilet roll and you weren’t looking after your animals, ,
You’d go mad , and what ever you say about Skanky, it knows everything little thing that is printed about her, and any negative story she pushes right back , not a word , even from the family , might be that there is still tit and piss all over the house and she ain’t there, I’ve always thought her downfall would be from one of the hangers on it treats like tit, here’s hoping
Whoever this insider is, it won't be long before Skampi starts screeching, 'Day stowl me jewllewy!!!'

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.