Katie Price #271 Tits n lips is all that can be seen coz now shes just an old has been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just wondered if jett is staying away from keiron because he took the "supposed" video of puddingate and hes afraid of keirons reaction ,because skankys told him hes mad or something. that would make sense of a sort
I think she keeps Jett away because he was very close to his dad and he would want to stay with him
And she cannot let them both go as KH could not return them

Reactions: 25
Had a feeling skanky would do an early runner to Ireland claiming she has friends there to avoid any backlash or visits from authorities, what's the betting slymi Rymi been on the phone blagging and grifting skanky a free hotel stay in exchange for advertising or talked a "friend" into letting her stay with them for a few days. Get ready for some staged backgrid walk pictures of the gruesome twosome loved up enjoying the Irish country side and if skanks taken H and J&B plenty of deflection pictures and videos posted on social media.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
But, as someone pointed out earlier, the photos can't legally be published as they appear to have been taken on private property.
The caretaker in this story did even photographed her drug wrapper

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
🤣🤣🤣 can you get anymore photoshopped and filtered to fuckery and back.. you know you are a bloated old toad now Kipper, every single pic has to be industrially filtered to death so you appear sexy, with a womanly figure. #pastit #nolongerhasit #deludedbitch #animalabuser #neglectfulwitch #no1conartist
View attachment 2130801
She just looks as if she has an over abundance of pubic hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s just making excuses as why it’s a visit to such a random club, err I’ve got friends there. What a coincidence she has friends near the club rim me take all his zlebs. Def seems like something dodgy going on.
drugs,money, guns take your pick

Reactions: 19
ETA: Didn't notice it was 2 years old! She's always been a woman then.

Reactions: 29
The GFM is not the issue for me, it’s the overly defensive posts if anyone even dares to say anything about KH and all the invented possibilities that he is somehow simultaneously not a public figure but famous enough to get a fully paid up 5 year anniversary party with a massive diamond ring for free. I know we hate KP but it makes me question if the hate makes you blind to what seems to be obvious, and natural curiosity as how or why he does some of the things he does and how he’s ended up in this situation and whose benefit KH recent OTT behaviour about MP is for.

There are some amazing delusions flying around about KH which are always an interesting read
That is not a diamond ring. A diamond of that size would cost tens of thousands of pounds and not even Jlo would be given it for free. It’s very likely a moissanite ring. See pic.
I don’t see any OTT behaviour from KH. MP does appear to like certain branded things but so many people faking it in the same way. It’s not my thing but it’s also not OTT. Hate bloomin balloon arches!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
To be honest DC, it’s like banging my head against a brick wall. On that particular thread, I’m happy to report it’s 80% highly critical of KP, but the other 20% 🤷‍♀️
Really!!!!?!!! It was someone obviously close to KP, as they have photographic evidence. I'm sure if it was a tattler, it would of been posted on here! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 19
Was Heartbreaking Dolly. I know that sadness.:cry: ❤
Yes,Willow I was with him when he was Pts,i kept kissing him,I left the vets so upset…..then about three weeks later,I thought oh dear where is his cat carrier,I rang the vets told them I was so upset I think I left cat carrier there,she went away and came back she said oh I’m so sorry,the cat carrier was donated to cats protection,I said oh don’t worry,I’m glad it’s been donated to them.No way would I have moaned at them.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
To the scum journos on here 24/7, lifting stories from tattle ( to be honest, you should be paying per story, as we are doing your jobs for you ) how about you run the caretakers story again? makes for very interesting reading, show this animal killing scumbag for what she is ... for once, give your readers ` real news ` ..... GO ON I dare you 👌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Are any of us surprised, No but it's about time the RSPCA started to do something about this cnut and her accesories i wont say her pets as she doesn'tcare for them . I've got a dog , 2cats and 2kids ( want more pets but don't have the funds to care for them) I clean my floors etc several times a day because they deserve a clean home .
I love that we are all animal-lovers and care for our little darlings like they are one of the family, so here's a little joke for y'all:

Kipper walks into the vet with a hedge-hog and demands to be seen immediately. The vet carefully places the the creature onto the examination table and checks its vital signs.
'I'm terribly sorry, but your hedge-hog is dead.'
'It can't be dead! What am I gonna tell the kids? You have to do something - check again.'
The vet measures heart rate, breathing, movement, anything for signs of life, but no, the pet does not respond to mouth-to-mouth resusitation either......
Kipper screams at him 'You're inept, useless, and I demand a 2nd opinion!'
'Okay, says the vet, let's try something else.'
The vet leaves the consultation room but shortly returns with a beautiful Labrador. The dog gets onto his hind legs, smells and nudges the hedge-hog, but still no response. He gives a little whimper, puts his tail between his legs and with sad eyes wanders out of the room.
'See, I told you it's dead' said the vet to ms Kipper 'and there's absolutely nothing I can do!'
Kipper rages; 'I don't believe you - maybe it's just a coma?'
Sighing deeply, the vet leaves the room and shortly returns with the most beautiful Persian and lifts it onto the table. It sniffs around with its ears back and lets out a mournful meowl before jumping down and legging it from the room.
'Is that enough proof for you ms Kipper? Your pet has undoubtedly crossed the Rainbow Bridge, and that will be £450 please.'
'£450 just to tell me that our pet has died - you gotta be joking FFS!'
To which the vet retorted;
'It would've only been £50 but I've had to add on for the Lab report and Cat scan!'

• Haha
Reactions: 33
i know, some lab grown ,gem freebies and some balloons and how dare they look like their having a ball, when some people have added a few quid in the gfm ! those poor kids are living in a tit house with their pets , keirons out of his mind with worry and if michelles smiling ,or posting on SM, shes either shouldnt do it or shes doing it to cause trouble, according to some posters, someones always sticking the knife in ! if keiron has been gifted a rolex, then hes a lucky sod, but hes also the type to flog it and use the money for his kids, if he needs to. im sure he is using the gfm for what it was intended for. nice they got something to celerbrate, after 5 plus years of skankys relentlass bombardment of tit at them, leave the poor buggers alone
---

why was foxy banned ?
Not only that but Michelle works, she is a flight attendant, she has her own money so if she wants to buy Kieran a gift why not? The kids aren't hers at the end of the day, she shouldn't have to use her money to fight for them. ( personally I would but some people keep their finances separate and that's their choice). Not only that it could be either bought duty free on one of her trips, or a cheap copy from somewhere abroad. Personally I don't like wearing anything expensive, it gives me too much anxiety that I would lose it or get robbed! The most expensive piece of jewelry I have is a ring that cost $5000 and I hardly ever wear it, it just sits in my jewelry box at home.

Reactions: 20
For the life of me I don’t understand how some think this is a diamond ring, it looks nothing like a diamond but a piece of costume jewellery, which it’s is. I think it costs around £45 without box.
For starters a diamond ring of that size/carat wouldn’t be in a ring box like that.
I’m not knocking it I think it’s beautiful in it‘s own right.
The fact that MP has posted it and has put 😍😍😍 for a ring that was around £45 (I’m not suggesting that’s cheap but it’s not thousands, or even hundreds) I think speaks volumes that’s she not all about ££££ money.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
For the life of me I don’t understand how some think this is a diamond ring, it looks nothing like a diamond but a piece of costume jewellery, which it’s is. I think it costs around £45 without box.
For starters a diamond ring of that size/carat wouldn’t be in a ring box like that.
I’m not knocking it I think it’s beautiful in it‘s own right.
The fact that MP has posted it and has put 😍😍😍 for a ring that was around £45 (I’m not suggesting that’s cheap but it’s not thousands, or even hundreds) I think speaks volumes that’s she not all about ££££ money.
Unless he's been down the Tower of London with his air rifle and nicked the Koh-i-noor out of old Betty's tiara.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I do think there is something definitely off in Krustyworld , just got this feeling someone is putting the boot in

Reactions: 22
The GFM is not the issue for me, it’s the overly defensive posts if anyone even dares to say anything about KH and all the invented possibilities that he is somehow simultaneously not a public figure but famous enough to get a fully paid up 5 year anniversary party with a massive diamond ring for free. I know we hate KP but it makes me question if the hate makes you blind to what seems to be obvious, and natural curiosity as how or why he does some of the things he does and how he’s ended up in this situation and whose benefit KH recent OTT behaviour about MP is for.

There are some amazing delusions flying around about KH which are always an interesting read
Maybe do your research because it makes me wonder if some of you hate KH/MP for the sake of hating on them, as the ring is not a diamond it cost £45 without box, for it to be boxed I believe it’s £55 and that’s if he paid the full price.
I don’t agree with everything they do but none of us are perfect and their lives are far from easy because of KP.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I do think there is something definitely off in Krustyworld , just got this feeling someone is putting the boot in
Yaaay! Where is Edna The Source amongst all this?
Shouldn't she be frantically deflecting in K's direction like the good little flunkey she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.