Katie Price #271 Tits n lips is all that can be seen coz now shes just an old has been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how is she getting away with keeping Jett off school how can she say he as problems as when he was with his dad there was never a hint of him having any problems so did the problems he have only start when she took him social services should be looking at his school attendence while he was with his dad problems do not just happen over night

Reactions: 36
I don’t think that child services are aware that Jet has been removed from school. Simple as that. I don’t think Keiron informed them. And Price certainly didn’t, sometimes something in full plain view of thousands of people, literally thousands of people, are invisible. Jet should, at the very least, have a home tutor.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
More strange reposted stories by SB! :ROFLMAO:
(One says I've just split up with my girlfriend) :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I don’t think that child services are aware that Jet has been removed from school. Simple as that. I don’t think Keiron informed them. And Price certainly didn’t, sometimes something in full plain view of thousands of people, literally thousands of people, are invisible. Jet should, at the very least, have a home tutor.
Surely Kieran would have informed social services if Jett was being kept away from school by KP, I can't imagine KH being happy with it at all and it also reflects badly on KP helping his own position

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Can you imagine a very fit young home tutor coming to her house, she'd be like a dog on heat

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Oh yes of course they will by now,we won’t know it won’t be made public by SS.it’s a ‘case’ private.

Reactions: 18
For the life of me I don’t understand how some think this is a diamond ring, it looks nothing like a diamond but a piece of costume jewellery, which it’s is. I think it costs around £45 without box.
For starters a diamond ring of that size/carat wouldn’t be in a ring box like that.
I’m not knocking it I think it’s beautiful in it‘s own right.
The fact that MP has posted it and has put 😍😍😍 for a ring that was around £45 (I’m not suggesting that’s cheap but it’s not thousands, or even hundreds) I think speaks volumes that’s she not all about ££££ money.
On the box, it looks like "Stacey "
There is a seller on Etsy called Stacey who sell Moissanite rings for around 100 USD. Can't find images of boxes though to compare.
You can tell I'm busy at work :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Edited... just noticed other tattlers with posts showing similar from other companies!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
More strange reposted stories by SB! :ROFLMAO:
(One says I've just split up with my girlfriend) :unsure:
Either desperate for attention now he has to pay for his blue tick or skanks ordered him to post a load of crap for deflection,,, but saying that they have been together now for 3 days solid so might be time for a break up.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2131576
No sign of Skanky street-walking in town today but Kylie’s here to bring a little bit of joy to your lives as she's been doing her own version of Skanky Brighton street-walking....as promised earlier today 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽

Sadly I haven’t been papped yet, where are my admirers, where are my fans, people tell me I’m 100x more attractive than the Skank (not hard that, so no ego boost for me 😁) but no one is taking my photo today and I’m street-walking with a swagger. Eagle-eyed amongst you may notice I’ve done the Market Street walk she did with SB outside Darcy’s. Then I walked the Laines, even finding bins which I’ve been circling, still nothing. The Festival has started, the Fair is in town, Kylie loves the Festival, Kylie hates the Fair (once saw men building rides whilst drinking from cans at 10am, Kylie’s daughter loves the Fair, but ever since Kylie saw that, her daughter only goes on the safe rides, those fast swingy ones, no, no, no !) also took a street-walk through the bloody Fair, just in case Skank does it, but still nothing.
Retired to my fav bar now, not really getting much out of this street-walking malarkey, the paps just don't love me 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
I love the mental image of you lurking by the bins! Natural habitat of the the skanky one. Thread title suggestion: Skanky Price: Circling the Bin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh yes of course they will by now,we won’t know it won’t be made public by SS.it’s a ‘case’ private.
I would say the teachers and governors (at the school that J&B attend) are keeping track of what is publicly known and any information provided to them. I imagine that the teachers would have plenty that they could say about the shitshow of a family situation and how rotten KP had been, but obv they can't speak out. I do hope the staff are keeping a close eye on B's wellbeing (dunno if Jett still attends)

Reactions: 26
The GFM is not the issue for me, it’s the overly defensive posts if anyone even dares to say anything about KH and all the invented possibilities that he is somehow simultaneously not a public figure but famous enough to get a fully paid up 5 year anniversary party with a massive diamond ring for free. I know we hate KP but it makes me question if the hate makes you blind to what seems to be obvious, and natural curiosity as how or why he does some of the things he does and how he’s ended up in this situation and whose benefit KH recent OTT behaviour about MP is for.

There are some amazing delusions flying around about KH which are always an interesting read
Because this isn’t a KH thread, he has his own if people feel the need to slag him off. It’s documented on TV by her own kids that he did the bulk of the childcare when he was with her. He looked after P and J better than she did, got them to school on time, fed them, sorted the house and that’s from their own mouths. If school run was left to her they were late and had crisps for breakfast. No one is perfect and I’m not stating he is but the tit people come out with on here just for an excuse to slate him is honestly laughable. He didn’t ask for the GFM, didn’t set it up and doesn’t plead poverty. Bloke could have sold his story about life with KFP 10 times over and never has because he puts his kids first. He may be many things but he’s been a good dad and a good step dad to those kids. Everything else pales into insignificance for me personally. If you don’t want to donate then don’t. Questioning them having an anniversary celebration and calling it lavish is just reaching. Just say you can’t stand the bloke and be done with it. And I see some prolific poster from the KH thread has made their way over here to like every single negative comment about him. Hi 👋

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Come on you red tops- we are all eagerly waiting Part 2! Dish the dirt pls!
You just know the Part 2 will be:

1. Trolls being disgusting.
2. It’s the Mexicans who made a mess and said it was her.
3. It’s the Sarf African barbarians!
4. It’s that stalker at the nursery pissed off because she won’t give him the time of day that made up the lies and sold it to the media.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2131576
No sign of Skanky street-walking in town today but Kylie’s here to bring a little bit of joy to your lives as she's been doing her own version of Skanky Brighton street-walking....as promised earlier today 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽

Sadly I haven’t been papped yet, where are my admirers, where are my fans, people tell me I’m 100x more attractive than the Skank (not hard that, so no ego boost for me 😁) but no one is taking my photo today and I’m street-walking with a swagger. Eagle-eyed amongst you may notice I’ve done the Market Street walk she did with SB outside Darcy’s. Then I walked the Laines, even finding bins which I’ve been circling, still nothing. The Festival has started, the Fair is in town, Kylie loves the Festival, Kylie hates the Fair (once saw men building rides whilst drinking from cans at 10am, Kylie’s daughter loves the Fair, but ever since Kylie saw that, her daughter only goes on the safe rides, those fast swingy ones, no, no, no !) also took a street-walk through the bloody Fair, just in case Skank does it, but still nothing.
Retired to my fav bar now, not really getting much out of this street-walking malarkey, the paps just don't love me 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
Ah, but you have been merely walking through the town.
I suspect that you were not showcasing your ample assets.Otherwise you would have inundated by Paps taunting you to give them a leggy display.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.