Katie Price #271 Tits n lips is all that can be seen coz now shes just an old has been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think MP was reposting pictures of people wearing the wrist bands the other day. Was it her wrist? If it was I know people think that wearing a Rolex could be seen as vulgar when KH has a GFM. People behave/react differently, KP has certainly constantly put the knife in to MP throughout her relationship with KH and it’s her money at the end of the day, some people would give every penny to their partner to get their kids back and who knows she isn’t helping financially 🤷🏻‍♀️, we don’t know what is happening behind the scenes and that’s to protect the kids (even though KP does nothing to protect the kids from her side)
People are being generous by donating and that is personal choice, I have donated and will continue to do so, that’s my choice.
Also, KSR is very good friends with the Jewellers who did KP/SB’s engagement ring, as some people have said most of that stuff will have been gifted. This is the social media/ influencer world these days.
KP (used to and possibly still does) get loads of stuff sent to her, gifted, but she doesn’t hardly ever #ad it on her socials and was always getting chased. Plain lazy in everything and wants everyone else to do everything for her.
could be a fake rolex too .

Reactions: 20
Kieran has aged so much facially in the last 2 years, not surprising as he must be under extreme stress caused by KP.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
The GFM is not the issue for me, it’s the overly defensive posts if anyone even dares to say anything about KH and all the invented possibilities that he is somehow simultaneously not a public figure but famous enough to get a fully paid up 5 year anniversary party with a massive diamond ring for free. I know we hate KP but it makes me question if the hate makes you blind to what seems to be obvious, and natural curiosity as how or why he does some of the things he does and how he’s ended up in this situation and whose benefit KH recent OTT behaviour about MP is for.

There are some amazing delusions flying around about KH which are always an interesting read

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes it is, he is not a public person, he’s her ex and a family man who does have a job, whether or not people approve of it is irrelevant. The level of vitriol directed at him is vile, and the fact that he isn’t allowed to live his life without the constant nitpicking from people who have no real idea of his complete situation. This is a man who has been under extreme stress; has had his character and reputation assassinated, and yet has kept a mainly dignified silence; his children have been ripped away from him and he has been painted as the devil in the press, on top of that he has received a lot of hate from Skanky and her followers; been accused of being a pedalo, then there are the criminal investigations that he has had carried out against him which he would have been extremely stressed about, doesn’t matter if you are innocent it’s still nerve wracking. After all that he still has to provide some level of normality for the resident children. All of the above is why Kieran does not deserve the level of scrutiny nor the amount of hate directed at him. Dealing with he has on his plate, he NEEDS to make time to unwind and get away from the crap he has had flung at him, his mental health needs it.

You have an issue with Kieran and his whole life Plinky, you’ve made that clear enough throughout your posts. Please don’t engage me on the subject of Kieran again, we don’t see eye to eye and that won’t change. Kink shaming ain’t my bag, and having judgement over OnlyFans is pathetic in my opinion. His kids were happy, warm, fed, clothed, loved, supported, safe and engaged in healthy, child appropriate activities and that’s all that matters in my book.
He is a social media influencer.
he is a public person of his own choice
He also has the option to live a private life and has chosen not to

Reactions: 5
Have just read the comments in the Mirror. Wonder who that is? They seem to know quite a lot. Fingers crossed.
i think they are just waffleing, they said they complained and the story of tit is just deflection about something bigger, but although they say some tattlers are afraid to say more,they are not actually saying anything we dont already know. who ever it is ,says they complained about her driving last week ( well shes supposedly got her licence back)and something bigger is coming. i dont know anything, but even i could say something bigger is coming too,its obvious somethings happening with the kids situation. we will have to wait and see.

Reactions: 19
Poster on the Katie Price thread on mumsnet is claiming that the latest animal neglect allegations cannot possibly be true, and that a tattler must’ve reported her (therefore it is malicious) 😖!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
You will see me arguing with this particular poster on there. User name initials RM.

Reactions: 20
Poster on the Katie Price thread on mumsnet is claiming that the latest animal neglect allegations cannot possibly be true, and that a tattler must’ve reported her (therefore it is malicious) 😖!
Really!!!!?!!! It was someone obviously close to KP, as they have photographic evidence. I'm sure if it was a tattler, it would of been posted on here! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I don’t know anything about who she owes money to only what I read on here but I gather that people have lost their business because of her and more importantly suffered personally because of her actions. Now her animal cruelty is finally getting the attention in the press it should have been getting for years along with her blatant disregard for the fact that she is bankrupt and should not be seen flaunting the fact that she couldn’t care less makes me think whether someone will reach breaking point one day and actually physically go after her. She doesn’t even think about this when she’s announcing where she will be all the time. All the plaster classes and personal appearances, I don’t suppose she has security now and what will SB do if someone comes for her? If I were in her position I would lay low not carry on as she is. She’s got more enemies now than Batman (or Batnan), you’ve got her creditors, supporters of animal rights, supporters of justice on the roads and anyone else just fed up of seeing her evade punishment time and time again. Does she not think she could come to harm if just one person has had enough?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The GFM is not the issue for me, it’s the overly defensive posts if anyone even dares to say anything about KH and all the invented possibilities that he is somehow simultaneously not a public figure but famous enough to get a fully paid up 5 year anniversary party with a massive diamond ring for free.
The anniversary balloons and flowers were gifted by florajasmineeventhire, the ring and bracelets wasn't tagged though so not sure those were freebies.

I don't mind him doing ads in general but I did think the freebies for kids birthday party, christening, nappies, prams, sweets and toys were a bit OTT, leave the kids out of it I say, as I do for all other influencers who do it.

Reactions: 10
Yes it is, he is not a public person, he’s her ex and a family man who does have a job, whether or not people approve of it is irrelevant. The level of vitriol directed at him is vile, and the fact that he isn’t allowed to live his life without the constant nitpicking from people who have no real idea of his complete situation. This is a man who has been under extreme stress; has had his character and reputation assassinated, and yet has kept a mainly dignified silence; his children have been ripped away from him and he has been painted as the devil in the press, on top of that he has received a lot of hate from Skanky and her followers; been accused of being a pedalo, then there are the criminal investigations that he has had carried out against him which he would have been extremely stressed about, doesn’t matter if you are innocent it’s still nerve wracking. After all that he still has to provide some level of normality for the resident children. All of the above is why Kieran does not deserve the level of scrutiny nor the amount of hate directed at him. Dealing with he has on his plate, he NEEDS to make time to unwind and get away from the crap he has had flung at him, his mental health needs it.

You have an issue with Kieran and his whole life Plinky, you’ve made that clear enough throughout your posts. Please don’t engage me on the subject of Kieran again, we don’t see eye to eye and that won’t change. Kink shaming ain’t my bag, and having judgement over OnlyFans is pathetic in my opinion. His kids were happy, warm, fed, clothed, loved, supported, safe and engaged in healthy, child appropriate activities and that’s all that matters in my book.
Here! here! .... couldn't have said it better myself👏👏 ... its getting tiresome reading the same repetitive ` tit ` over and over ....... pwicceee the catfishing bleep can do what the duck she wants .... yet KH and MP should live on bread and water ... total bleeping bollocks!! he DID NOT ask for the GFM ... and I fully trust @Angelic37 who has given us many updates ... I do not believe Keiron or Michelle would misuse these funds, its going where it should be .... they have every right to live their lives, and at times splash out on each other ... I will also be giving again to the fund ... which is now at a healthy £4200 ...... go fund me's have zero accountability and often used by scammers .... GOOOOOOO KEIRON!! ✊ ✊ ... this fund is for the greater good, for those children to be returned to love, security and some normality ... at the moment they're living among DOG tit! let that sink in to the KH ... MP bashers :rolleyes: 🖕

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
What are the odds poopopstick is binfest? I don't buy all this 'in the know' lark.
its the same person who said about skanky being scared and taking loads of men with her to public apperarences,in case shes confronted. i'd say its someone who has been knocked by her or someone close to someone, whose been knocked by her, they are watching her closely and reporting her shady dealings etc., because they are intent on getting revenge, if not justice. this could be very interesting and enjoyable
---
Oh I’m so sorry I called her he instead of she.bless..❤
i thought you were talking about skanky then 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2130855 My 13 year old pain in the arse but well loved kitty ❤
She likes to be near the baby hogs in a spare room! They fascinate her. Well loved & well cared for, as all our animals should be. To KFP, animals & kids are accessories & horses a status symbol. Hope all animals are removed from her, but I suspect nothing will happen. Authorities & everyone seem to be frightened of upsetting her😡💩 PS.... The hogs don't use that water bottle on side of cage to drink from. They're too tiny for that !

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The anniversary balloons and flowers were gifted by florajasmineeventhire, the ring and bracelets wasn't tagged though so not sure those were freebies.

I don't mind him doing ads in general but I did think the freebies for kids birthday party, christening, nappies, prams, sweets and toys were a bit OTT, leave the kids out of it I say, as I do for all other influencers who do it.
It's the way of the world now, it seems. There's a certain image that most want to portray and this is it. I personally cannot be arsed with all that faff of balloon arches and bloody banners. You're honestly lucky if I wrap your presents. It was my wife's 50th last year and I bought a banner and you had to string it together yourself. I looked at it...thought about it...then put it in the bin. Who the feck's got time for that nonsense. I'd rather be here moaning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Well KH seems to have Bunny Friday after school every 2 weeks and that’s this week
just wondered if jett is staying away from keiron because he took the "supposed" video of puddingate and hes afraid of keirons reaction ,because skankys told him hes mad or something. that would make sense of a sort

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.