Katie Price #271 Tits n lips is all that can be seen coz now shes just an old has been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More strange reposted stories by SB! :ROFLMAO:
(One says I've just split up with my girlfriend) :unsure:
I do not believe a thing the doormat says.Its all instigated by his handler.Getting a reaction is his only thrill these days.And it gets his name in the press.
Some time soon he will be Ex Mr Price one millionty and eleven.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
And all that mess is clearly in the kids room going by the decor! She is so disgusting, just dumping clothes everywhere like that. Does she just come home from a trip and empty out her cases onto the floor and leave it all there? I admit I hate unpacking but I could never live like that. I guess that's one advantage of having a large house, she can just dump stuff in a room and leave it there.
I hope Kieran can use all the newspaper picture’s of neglect too get the kids back ,they must smell dreadfully. Skanky doesn’t wash her self she’s not going to bother with the kids hygiene 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
In response to Spud’s comments…
Could be me writing this Spud! The animal mistreatment is the reason I joined too! I’m also recovering from major surgery and have just managed a walk in the woods with my two very happy dogs. They live a life of luxury with us. Every creature matters to me.
I’m furious too! The petitions we all signed had no effect either. The RSPCA have a lot to answer for. We tried PETA but to no avail as well I think.
Stan’s been doing his best to rescue Blade from her clutches. Nobody is listening to us 😡😡😡😡😡
Me too, and how she was always spouting venom about people yet pleading the victim, it just didn't add up. Never been bothered about any of the sex stuff, I hope she has fun (as long as no one is hurt and it doesn't effect the babes). The amount of animals dying got me hunting for other like minded people, because I used to see her fans not holding her accountable. Unpopular opinion, I used to be a fan and thought she was really good looking until recently.
All I hear about the RSPCA is how shite they are and never do anything 😡 and they don't have much authority anyway

• Sad
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2131576
No sign of Skanky street-walking in town today but Kylie’s here to bring a little bit of joy to your lives as she's been doing her own version of Skanky Brighton street-walking....as promised earlier today 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽

Sadly I haven’t been papped yet, where are my admirers, where are my fans, people tell me I’m 100x more attractive than the Skank (not hard that, so no ego boost for me 😁) but no one is taking my photo today and I’m street-walking with a swagger. Eagle-eyed amongst you may notice I’ve done the Market Street walk she did with SB outside Darcy’s. Then I walked the Laines, even finding bins which I’ve been circling, still nothing. The Festival has started, the Fair is in town, Kylie loves the Festival, Kylie hates the Fair (once saw men building rides whilst drinking from cans at 10am, Kylie’s daughter loves the Fair, but ever since Kylie saw that, her daughter only goes on the safe rides, those fast swingy ones, no, no, no !) also took a street-walk through the bloody Fair, just in case Skank does it, but still nothing.
Retired to my fav bar now, not really getting much out of this street-walking malarkey, the paps just don't love me 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
I'm glad you were able to get at least one bin in those pics....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I hope Kieran can use all the newspaper picture’s of neglect too get the kids back ,they must smell dreadfully. Skanky doesn’t wash her self she’s not going to bother with the kids hygiene 😡
Yep I believe this too, I can't see her being meticulous about personal hygiene as the home life is so chaotic.If the kids smell at school they will get ostracised by their friends

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Oh Ming, I’m so sorry you are suffering so much, it’s okay to be vulnerable and sad. Admitting you are suffering takes courage, letting people know you are not doing well is the best way, it doesn’t necessarily change your situation but at least you are not alone and people will be able to understand.
I think there's a fair few of us on here are living with pain, and I totally get where in the end the pain and frustration of how it affects your life is draining, nothing wrong man or woman having a cry. Skanky so called being afraid of needles needs to experience real pain! I know she's had the so called foot accident but I bet she had her hands on all sorts of pharmaceuticals for pain relief😡

• Heart
Reactions: 31
🤣🤣🤣 can you get anymore photoshopped and filtered to fuckery and back.. you know you are a bloated old toad now Kipper, every single pic has to be industrially filtered to death so you appear sexy, with a womanly figure. #pastit #nolongerhasit #deludedbitch #animalabuser #neglectfulwitch #no1conartist
View attachment 2130801
'you know you are a bloated old toad now Kipper' :LOL:

It's toad season where I live. The council even put up road signs as there are usually hundreds. Big females being humped by little males all over the place. Something has happened and I've only seen 2 this year so far.
I wonder if Kipper has ingested all the smaller, inferior toads to become the Queen toad?

Screen Shot 2023-04-27 at 17.32.47.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
i know, some lab grown ,gem freebies and some balloons and how dare they look like their having a ball, when some people have added a few quid in the gfm ! those poor kids are living in a tit house with their pets , keirons out of his mind with worry and if michelles smiling ,or posting on SM, shes either shouldnt do it or shes doing it to cause trouble, according to some posters, someones always sticking the knife in ! if keiron has been gifted a rolex, then hes a lucky sod, but hes also the type to flog it and use the money for his kids, if he needs to. im sure he is using the gfm for what it was intended for. nice they got something to celerbrate, after 5 plus years of skankys relentlass bombardment of tit at them, leave the poor buggers alone
---

why was foxy banned ?
I remember late at night she started posting negative stuff about the mods and some incoherent stuff 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I don’t think that child services are aware that Jet has been removed from school. Simple as that. I don’t think Keiron informed them. And Price certainly didn’t, sometimes something in full plain view of thousands of people, literally thousands of people, are invisible. Jet should, at the very least, have a home tutor.
Schools have a legal duty to report any child deemed missing in education. As part of safeguaring procedures if a child has an unauthorised absence for 20 consecutive days then the local authority must be informed. If the child is known to children's social care then they are also notified.
Schools only have to provide a tutor if the child has been excluded.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
It's so sad. It's one thing to experiment when you're young and daft but when you're an adult and you have babies to care for....nah. It's heartbreaking, Peeko.
Our wonderful Phoebe , Peeko has behaved his self , duck me 1000 posts, VIP again, See phoebe , I don’t know her, But I love her, and most of us don’t know each other, could be anyone, I can tell u everything about every Krustie, don’t know them
But I love them, Phoebe mrs ems Harri, Stan , the blues , my staples, duck me know them all , and I know Pom is probably pissed off , but would love another badge. I bleeping love every Krusty , emotional now ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The caretaker in this story did even photographed her drug wrapper
What I don't understand is that if they printed these pictures inside the home, why can't they publish the ones concerning the animals?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is anyone else watching the comments on the Mirror site...👀 It's getting rather interesting😁

We're being watched too🤫

I know nathing🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.