Katie Price #271 Tits n lips is all that can be seen coz now shes just an old has been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding Keiran GFM I really appreciate everybody trying to make a change and fight for J&B and their father .I think there's a fundamental flaw as the money goes directly to Kieran on daily basis and technically he can use it to whatever he wants (gift) including buying jewellery to Michelle . I'm not saying that's what happened but I think the money should go directly to an agreed solicitor of who represents the case.
Just to add I'm not blaming Keiran for anything and he never asked for it but the people donating need to know that the money is going to be used solely to the legal battle and not wonder if they're funding their lavish lifestyle on IG whether it's real or not. ( I haven't seen it as don't follow Michelle).

Edit: it's not about me just an idea how to improve things and avoid misunderstandings and disappointments.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Regarding Keiran GFM I really appreciate everybody trying to make a change and fight for J&B and their father .I think there's a fundamental flaw as the money goes directly to Kieran on daily basis and technically he can use it to whatever he wants (gift) including jewellery to Michelle . I'm not saying that's what happened but I think the money should go directly to an agreed solicitor of who represents the case.
People donated knowing that was the case. I don't get why people are getting arsey about this. Donate, don't donate its your own personal choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Personally I think the Insta posts are just the usual social media smoke and mirrors. As others have said, the ring will either be lab grown diamonds or it will be a piece of dress jewellery. She's had that Rolex a long time, most likely bought at a time they were both flush (if it's even real). I don't think they're rolling in it. An airhostess is not making Rolex money. Neither is a personal trainer. I'd imagine their most lucrative source of income is the Onlyfans and the Ads. I also don't think they're using the GFM money on anything other than what it's intended for. KH seems a pretty honest guy. Just my two pence.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Is it? Is it was KP would be fair game. I don’t know why we can’t question this ridiculous looking ring when he has an expensive court case to pay for and he doesn’t even have a job
Yes it is, he is not a public person, he’s her ex and a family man who does have a job, whether or not people approve of it is irrelevant. The level of vitriol directed at him is vile, and the fact that he isn’t allowed to live his life without the constant nitpicking from people who have no real idea of his complete situation. This is a man who has been under extreme stress; has had his character and reputation assassinated, and yet has kept a mainly dignified silence; his children have been ripped away from him and he has been painted as the devil in the press, on top of that he has received a lot of hate from Skanky and her followers; been accused of being a pedalo, then there are the criminal investigations that he has had carried out against him which he would have been extremely stressed about, doesn’t matter if you are innocent it’s still nerve wracking. After all that he still has to provide some level of normality for the resident children. All of the above is why Kieran does not deserve the level of scrutiny nor the amount of hate directed at him. Dealing with he has on his plate, he NEEDS to make time to unwind and get away from the crap he has had flung at him, his mental health needs it.

You have an issue with Kieran and his whole life Plinky, you’ve made that clear enough throughout your posts. Please don’t engage me on the subject of Kieran again, we don’t see eye to eye and that won’t change. Kink shaming ain’t my bag, and having judgement over OnlyFans is pathetic in my opinion. His kids were happy, warm, fed, clothed, loved, supported, safe and engaged in healthy, child appropriate activities and that’s all that matters in my book.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
😡🤬
He is gorgeous rlilly.❤ My darling I lost last Oct is my avatar,darling Dave.😢❤
Its shocking! People on here love and take care of there beautiful animals and that skank just doesn't care😡🤬😡 she is a bleep! And sink boy is no better! He claims to love sid but I think he leave sid in the mess as well! He also is a bleep!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
#272 Skanky’s Kids and animals are being neglected, her house is filthy and infected :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 57
🤣🤣🤣🤣 given meself a giggle,I think this Fred should just be called Katie bleep fred.🤣Most used word 🤣 oh well.

I’m gasping for a cup ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
People donated knowing that was the case. I don't get why people are getting arsey about this. Donate, don't donate its your own personal choice.
Hear hear!
Getting fed up of this. I donated a few times. Personally I don’t give a tit, I trust them to be making the right decisions and I trust that the money is going to good use. But we aren’t going to see that publicly because it can’t be disclosed on here for obvious reasons.

We have no bloody idea how much he earns on OF, let alone his other stuff.

I find it amusing how people who follow Michelle on her PRIVATE account can find it ok to speculate 😂😂 Her Rolex might be years old, it might be fake, it might be paid for by her own money or even gifted by someone 😅

Hey ho. Each to their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Yes it is, he is not a public person, he’s her ex and a family man who does have a job, whether or not people approve of it is irrelevant. The level of vitriol directed at him is vile, and the fact that he isn’t allowed to live his life without the constant nitpicking from people who have no real idea of his complete situation. This is a man who has been under extreme stress; has had his character and reputation assassinated, and yet has kept a mainly dignified silence; his children have been ripped away from him and he has been painted as the devil in the press, on top of that he has received a lot of hate from Skanky and her followers; been accused of being a pedalo, then there are the criminal investigations that he has had carried out against him which he would have been extremely stressed about, doesn’t matter if you are innocent it’s still nerve wracking. After all that he still has to provide some level of normality for the resident children. All of the above is why Kieran does not deserve the level of scrutiny nor the amount of hate directed at him. Dealing with he has on his plate, he NEEDS to make time to unwind and get away from the crap he has had flung at him, his mental health needs it.

You have an issue with Kieran and his whole life Plinky, you’ve made that clear enough throughout your posts. Please don’t engage me on the subject of Kieran again, we don’t see eye to eye and that won’t change. Kink shaming ain’t my bag, and having judgement over OnlyFans is pathetic in my opinion. His kids were happy, warm, fed, clothed, loved, supported, safe and engaged in healthy, child appropriate activities and that’s all that matters in my book.

Well said 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 25
bleeping hell calling KH lifestyle lavish is a step beyond isn’t it? Bloody lavish? When was the last time you saw the bloke go anywhere?! MP does but she’s a bloody air hostess. It baffles me how people can get so upset about what he does when no forces anyone to donate to that GFM. Yet here we have KFP what most would describe as a lavish lifestyle (month long holidays, constant beauty treatments, living in a mansion even if it is a shithole) and she’s a bloody bankrupt!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Agree and don't moan about it. Or keep your thoughts to self. We have already been told it's being used for its intended purpose by a reliable source.

Reactions: 29
Hiding in a small Irish town acting like a superstar 🤣
How the mighty hath fallen in a few short years eh?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.