Katie Price #271 Tits n lips is all that can be seen coz now shes just an old has been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning everyone ❤
Let's face it skanky the animal neglecting dog killing bleep won't be bothered about a backlash from this story,,there's been plenty of instances of this before and the police, the courts, animal charities, the press, TV, the general public have had plenty of opportunities to stop her from owning animals or cancel her putrid deformed ugly narcissistic violent bullying freeloading scamming lying drink and drug addicted arse, but sadly nothing is ever done and skank knows it will blow over and she'll carry on sticking two fingers up at everyone. This animal neglect story (if the person posting on the Mirror comments is to be believed) is a deflection from something bigger that skanks in trouble for and that is what skank will now be trying to keep quiet and making various deals with people to keep it out of the public domain. 😎

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I was reading these particular comments this morning - thank you for taking screenshots and posting, Jaynie. I'm hoping there's a few grains of truth too. Whoever it is commenting, the bit's between the teeth now. These were posted a few minutes ago.

View attachment 2130843
What are the odds poopopstick is binfest? I don't buy all this 'in the know' lark.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
You can also get some stunning created diamonds that don’t cost as much too, it’s a beautiful ring and the diamonds are stunning! The sparkle is gorgeous, lab created diamonds are flawless so I wonder if that is what this is? Also, if you know the right people you can get a beautiful ring for a good price.

The level of scrutiny he is placed under is mind blowing.
Is it? Is it was KP would be fair game. I don’t know why we can’t question this ridiculous looking ring when he has an expensive court case to pay for and he doesn’t even have a job

Reactions: 7
Don’t show her my post! She looks like she might come and get me.
She is a beautiful and obviously well loved cat. Unlike the Price cats
Thank you. I do try 🥰 She is the most laid back cat ever and certainly wouldn't hurt anyone. Don't worry 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Apparently going to Ireland to see friends and going to Switch nightclub

Best filter yet 😂 makes it look like someone has secreted a very hot Jersey royal potato where the sun don't shine :eek: just looks imbecilic.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Got a meeting in town around the corner from Market Street later, that’s where Skank does a bit of street walking and gets pampered in one of her pamper places. Might do a bit of street walking around the Laines later and see if she’s about getting sorted for her Ireland trip this weekend.

Kylie’s going Brighton street-walking sleuthing this afternoon 💃🏽😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Apparently going to Ireland to see friends and going to Switch nightclub
Wonder when she is going to Ireland?
It’s KH turn to have Bunny Friday
Bet she goes asap so she is away from papers
Wonder if the Bucks thingy have seen news?
Do you think she will be cancelled?

Wonder when she is going to Ireland?
It’s KH turn to have Bunny Friday
Bet she goes asap so she is away from papers
Wonder if the Bucks thingy have seen news?
Do you think she will be cancelled?
KH turn to have bunny? Since when did they have arranged access again? Have I missed something?

Thank you. I do try 🥰 She is the most laid back cat ever and certainly wouldn't hurt anyone. Don't worry 🤣
My cat is a full on diva, oozes cattitude in abundance, makes me feel like I'm the lucky one to get a fuss off her 😂 my daughter said its my own fault, as I've spoiled her 😂
I wouldn't have her any other way, she makes me laugh

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
What are the odds poopopstick is binfest? I don't buy all this 'in the know' lark.
I have been reading their posts and wondered the same🤔 Must say they've proper pissed on my chips this morning though because I've been waiting for part two and ocado have delivered a cheeky little prosecco🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.