Katie Price #271 Tits n lips is all that can be seen coz now shes just an old has been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still begging for work.. you're done, Kipper. Nobody should want to work with you ever again.
Screenshot_20230427_100344_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
🤣🤣🤣 can you get anymore photoshopped and filtered to fuckery and back.. you know you are a bloated old toad now Kipper, every single pic has to be industrially filtered to death so you appear sexy, with a womanly figure. #pastit #nolongerhasit #deludedbitch #animalabuser #neglectfulwitch #no1conartist
View attachment 2130801
Notice how the heavy duty scaffolding aka bra is inches wider than her ribcage:LOL:
Blimey that filter has carved a right old tonnage off the thing
---
Still begging for work.. you're done, Kipper. Nobody should want to work with you ever again.
View attachment 2130806
hahahaha! NO! duck off you animal (and child) abusing hole!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Information from the CPS. Crown Prosecution Service.
Offences Involving Domestic and Captive Animals
13 July 2018|Legal Guidance
Section 9-Welfare
Under Section 9 of the Act, those responsible for animals have a duty to ensure their welfare. A person commits an offence under Section 9 if he does not take reasonable steps to meet the needs of an animal, which include:

• A suitable environment
  • A suitable diet
  • To be able to exhibit normal behavioural patterns
  • To be housed with, or apart from, other animals
  • To be protected from pain, suffering, injury or disease
This does not prohibit the destruction of an animal in an appropriate and humane manner.

To prove an offence under Section 9, the CPS or RSPCA has to prove therefore:

• That the appellant has a responsibility for the animal under Section 3 of the Act;
  • The steps that would have been taken by a reasonably competent and humane person in all the circumstances to meet that animal's needs to the extent required by good practice; and
That the appellant had failed to undertake some or all of those steps.
Section 4-Unnecessary Suffering
To prove an offence under Section 4, the CPS, RSPCA or any person bringing a private prosecution, has to prove:

• The animals in question are protected animals under s.2 of the Act;
  • The particular appellant's act or failure to act caused the animal to suffer unnecessarily;
  • The particular appellant either knew or ought to have known that his or her act or failure to act would cause that suffering or be likely to do so; and
  • That the suffering was unnecessary (R. (on the application of Gray) v Aylesbury Crown Court [2013] EWHC 500).

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Here you go being reasonable again Crow 😂 reasonableness is not allowed in respect of KH 😝

Okay, so I grabbed a couple of screenshots from the Mirror’s comments section as they said quite a few interesting things. Apparently they used to be a Tattler and Krustie but are now banned along with FoxTotty. However their comments are very interesting and hopefully aren’t bullshit. I honestly don’t know if they have inside info, as earlier yesterday they were annoyed about how the Skank is getting away with, so … I’m taking it with a grain of salt unless any of our trusted insider Krusties can vouch for any of it, but it is still very, very interesting nonetheless.
I was reading these particular comments this morning - thank you for taking screenshots and posting, Jaynie. I'm hoping there's a few grains of truth too. Whoever it is commenting, the bit's between the teeth now. These were posted a few minutes ago.

1682588258869.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
The grammar, spelling and overall tone is pretty distinctive.
I'd be more interested if it was something completely new, rather than mostly from here, but maybe that's just me. Hard to please 😎

She's become a pantomime villain with the looks of a pantomime dame. But it's still publicity, bad obviously but that won't bother her. Being completely ignored would really hurt.

Reactions: 31
In view of this, can we be sure that it is the dogs and cats defecating everywhere? Maybe she's told the children its ok to do it wherever they like as someone else will have to clear it up, people like C4 when they next come for "filming"?
---

That young girl she recently took on to do all this (plus look after the kids 24/7) has gone so who is doing it now eh?
Give the MM producers a tiny bit of credit. They did actually show a short clip of the dogs out in the hall which was covered in turds and wee....

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.