Katie Price #271 Tits n lips is all that can be seen coz now shes just an old has been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can also get some stunning created diamonds that don’t cost as much too, it’s a beautiful ring and the diamonds are stunning! The sparkle is gorgeous, lab created diamonds are flawless so I wonder if that is what this is? Also, if you know the right people you can get a beautiful ring for a good price.

The level of scrutiny he is placed under is mind blowing.
I have one of these hubby bought me last year looks really expensive cost £80. I don't think he would spend huge amount money as he want kids back.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I bet KP has cleaned (or got somebody ) to clean up so she will be able to say it is all lies
I find it odd that she was not able to say it is all lies straight away !!!

Oh she's probably had another cleaning company in but it'll be to late.
I think she's in trouble, she can't say it's all lies because this time there is photographic evidence. These pictures need to be published and as horrible as it will be for us to see at least it would show to her more 'mentally challenged' fans that she is animal abusing scum.
So when is part 2 of the story due today😉

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Gonna open up so please bear with me, been out for my usual snooker night, but been in so much pain for weeks with arthritis could not play a decent game, been under rheumatologist who stopped my steroids which masked my pain and put me on Methotraxate which is for arthritis been on it for 6 months but so much pain cannot function normally. Going on weekly injections which the wife will love giving me. Anyway came in tonight and confessed to wife I couldn’t cope any more , burst out into real sobs ( Manly Hey ) as she was cuddling me my dog, came over crying for a cuddle, not proud but show,s how my fur boy loves me. Can Skank do that? Sorry for whinging but shows how much love I have. can you imagine SB giving the love
Bless you. I too suffer with arthritis and some days the pain is unbearable. I'm lucky my beautiful cats know when I'm really bad and come cuddle me and purr with big loves. The power of animals love far outreaches any medication. Sending love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I would like to think that the Sun passed photos to RSPCA before printing so they could check it out before she was aware it was going in papers

• Heart
Reactions: 36
But, as someone pointed out earlier, the photos can't legally be published as they appear to have been taken on private property.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
If I lived there where that bucks county’spectacular’ was taking place, I’d go round and give KP and the organiser a piece of my mind.

Reactions: 24
I love and protect my pets like they are my kids, I love them so much, the love, joy, loyalty they bring to my life is priceless. How can you horder pets just for a photo op then dump them when they've served their purpose. Let's hope karma is finally circulating the thing and is ready to take it out once n for all 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh she's probably had another cleaning company in but it'll be to late.
I think she's in trouble, she can't say it's all lies because this time there is photographic evidence. These pictures need to be published and as horrible as it will be for us to see at least it would show to her more 'mentally challenged' fans that she is animal abusing scum.
So when is part 2 of the story due today😉
Can you imagine that poor hamster's 🐹 cage, bet it is filthy.
Just because she eat tit, talk tit and like to live in tit, doesn't mean everyone else does

• Sad
  • Sick
I love and protect my pets like they are my kids, I love them so much. How can you horder pets just for a photo op then dump them when they've served their purpose. Let's hope karma is finally circulating the thing and is ready to take it out once n for all 🤬
I have to give the bloody cat an injection with his grub in the morning, expensive diabetes grub too, an an injection with his grub at night, overslept by half an hour this morning, woke up and his sitting on my missus in bed staring at me, bleeding thing

• Haha
  • Heart
I love and protect my pets like they are my kids, I love them so much, the love, joy, loyalty they bring to my life is priceless. How can you horder pets just for a photo op then dump them when they've served their purpose. Let's hope karma is finally circulating the thing and is ready to take it out once n for all 🤬
Same here, my cats are FAMILY, KP will never know what it's like to love a pet and to receive that love back from the pet!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Apologies if someone else has said this, but what the actual fook has Sink boy been doing? I assume he's lived with her on and off and he clearly loves Sid. How can he let her treat her pets like this? Wouldn't Sid have been affected too? 🤷‍♀️

I have a 13 year old cat who is a pain in the arse, but I love her and always think of her needs when I'm planning days out etc. I make sure my friend can pop in for cuddles and give her food. ❤

I think we should storm the MM and break out those pets ourselves Tattlers!!!! Vigilante action is what's needed!! Who's with me?!! 🙌🙌

Oh and duck YOU Pricey!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I thought it stated recently that it had a Housekeeper to do all this menial stuff, you know, like look after her kids and animals and slave 24/7 for a minimum wage (if you re fortunate enough to BE paid of course)? Was said "Housekeeper" the captive 17 year old perchance??

• Sick
Reactions: 26
How come the story of pet neglect has disappeared from the red tops today??? Surely it’s of more public interest than Lizzos dance routine or some love islanders latest break up???

• Angry
Reactions: 30
But, as someone pointed out earlier, the photos can't legally be published as they appear to have been taken on private property.
OK but why not get an artist to sketch the photo like they did to criminals standing in the dock once-upon-a-time?

Maybe the thing has had the tabroids remove the stories but it cannot undo the damage already out there :LOL: We've already got it LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🤣🤣🤣 can you get anymore photoshopped and filtered to fuckery and back.. you know you are a bloated old toad now Kipper, every single pic has to be industrially filtered to death so you appear sexy, with a womanly figure. #pastit #nolongerhasit #deludedbitch #animalabuser #neglectfulwitch #no1conartist
Screenshot_20230427_095608_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
How come the story of pet neglect has disappeared from the red tops today??? Surely it’s of more public interest than Lizzos dance routine or some love islanders latest break up???
They’re still there as far as I can see? Just went back in to the one in the scum

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.