Katie Price #270 She can't sing, She can't dance, and she's got the body of spongebob square pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When the Mutt tells us not to believe everything you read in the papers. This is one of them because she wasn't even there. Funny how she doesn't correct them on THIS πŸ˜‚
It's quite straight forward to get a story corrected without getting legal, a report can be done to IPSO and they should take action, yet she makes it sound so much more dramatic by saying she would have to get solicitors involved :rolleyes: or as you say, if the story is a load of bollox, surely just state that on your Instagram, then the press can withhold any payment to your 'source'. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Simples.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Morning Tattlers, wonder what πŸ’© this Skank will throw at us this week, been an onslaught of nonsense of late πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

New Skanky Magazine hitting the shelves today, featuring new projects she’s going to be talking about on her next LIVE Instagram. Have to say it was a real punch to the stomach this morning reading about the collaboration with my Kylie, absolutely reeling about this news, potential tour as well with her πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ Totally gutted, what’s Kylie thinking, just hoping and praying it’s Skanky talking bollox as usual πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

View attachment 2123479
"I'm Cinderella in Sleeping Beauty....".... Brilliant Kylie. I really wish you would start publishing these in real life...
---
"I'm Cinderella in Sleeping Beauty" :ROFLMAO:
Oooo... Great minds think alike Migs... I hadn't seen your comment until after I'd posted mine...!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Morning Tattlers, wonder what πŸ’© this Skank will throw at us this week, been an onslaught of nonsense of late πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

New Skanky Magazine hitting the shelves today, featuring new projects she’s going to be talking about on her next LIVE Instagram. Have to say it was a real punch to the stomach this morning reading about the collaboration with my Kylie, absolutely reeling about this news, potential tour as well with her πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ Totally gutted, what’s Kylie thinking, just hoping and praying it’s Skanky talking bollox as usual πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

View attachment 2123479
Desperately trying to not cry with laughter in the office, but these magazine covers are absolute gold! Just need someone to do the complete articles now.... 🀞
P.S make sure you copyright, don't want KP nicking all your ideas!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Desperately trying to not cry with laughter in the office, but these magazine covers are absolute gold! Just need someone to do the complete articles now.... 🀞
P.S make sure you copyright, don't want KP nicking all your ideas!
HaHa, sorry DC πŸ˜‚ Well when I’m sitting on my sun bed (Hat on, Sunscreen on..,unlike Skank) this Summer, might deliver a full magazine, all articles included πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ˜ Currently Skank copyrights the articles in Skanky Magazine (Honestly it’s not me Guv 😁) so I can’t publish them online, might have a word with Edna and see if she will let the full magazine be published as she deals with all Skank correspondence. If you catch Edna in the right mood she’s very agreeable to things πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ˜

Thereβ€˜s bound to be a Skanky Holiday Special Magazine coming out this summer, watch this space πŸ’₯

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I'm Cinderella in Sleeping Beauty...."
Surely she'll be one of the ugly sisters no chance of her getting her broken trotter into the Glass Slipper. Cinders is always portrayed, pre going to the ball, as cleaning the house. Fat chance of that, though she could use the broom to tootle off to Turkey to get more surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Please don't ridicule or admonish me, I now have to reveal that my parents had MANGO CHUTNEY with their spaghetti bolognese. Oh, the shame, I may never leave my abode again.😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Please don't ridicule or admonish me, I now have to reveal that my parents had MANGO CHUTNEY with their spaghetti bolognese. Oh, the shame, I may never leave my abode again.😭😭
Cakky,I love sprinkling curry powder on me stew/cassearsehole.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
That's an interesting idea. I LOVE mango chutney on bacon sandwiches.

I salute your parents Cakky. πŸ‘ πŸ₯°πŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Reactions: 11
They actually go in carbonara, but not in bolognese. (No idea why this is the case)
I don't think Italians put them in carbonara. Usually just egg, parmesan and ham. I think like carrots in spag bol it's a bit of British bastardised version.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't think Italians put them in carbonara. Usually just egg, parmesan and ham. I think like carrots in spag bol it's a bit of British bastardised version.
Only thing with carrots is Sofrito,chopped onion,carrots,celery p,fresh garlic,to start off the spag sauce.

Reactions: 13
I chop chillies into my carbonara , often add mushrooms too to bulk it up a bit .

And a spoonful of chutney into a curry works , something my Dad used to do ☺

Reactions: 10
I was wondering why Pete ( yoo coooont!) was doing an interview in The Times, it says something about him doing children's
books. Skank will be fuming! So far she only wants to relaunch Skanky Magazine but our Smiliekylie has beat her to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
IMG_4284.png

10PM, she will still be late arriving!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.