Katie Price #270 She can't sing, She can't dance, and she's got the body of spongebob square pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a joke in there somewhere. Her using a viral marketing company and being riddled with goodness knows how many sexually transmitted viruses herself. Just too late at night for me to summon one up. 🙃

Watch out KFP, they're dissin' your kissin'💋🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Just had a look at her facebook page and the videos on it. They're from a business in America which creates viral videos to use between
you posting your own ads.....such as when she flogs JYY shite and barf bombs. The whole page is set up to sell her crap and the
videos are filler to keep people interested in the page. The amount of people who reply to these videos as if she's
selecting them for some deep and meaningful reason......she wants to sell you stuff!

View attachment 2122398 View attachment 2122400

View attachment 2122401 View attachment 2122416
The stench of desperation is strong :)
---
Watch out KFP, they're dissin' your kissin'💋🤮

It'll go nicely with her Herpes won't it? :LOL:
---
What is it with JYY now putting words like Health and Pilates on their tops? Do they think that's going to help them sell?
Especially using the druggy boozehound skanky to moddle them LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
My lovely krusties, anyone remember this song from 2002, as older as the song is who does this song remind you of now even though it was released back then?

---
My lovely krusties, anyone remember this song from 2002, as older as the song is who does this song remind you of now even though it was released back then?

I 100% doubt they would want to rob Kippers MM especially wish the fishy smell that is going down there 😬😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What a load of bollicks...

"Katie Price gushed with pride as she watched her son Junior Andre, 17, perform on stage at O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire in London on Saturday.
The former glamour model, 44, filmed his set from the audience as her talented lad supported headliner HRVY."

One of the comments: She wasn’t even there, a friend sent the video to her and she just reposted it, making it look like she was there.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just seen this. I'm not sure if Pete is exaggerating a bit but if he was a bit fragile mentally speaking before going on I'm a celeb, but that's ideal for a narc abuser to move in and take advantage of it.

View attachment 2123407

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...down-sparked-casual-sex-shirtless-posing.html
Also wasn’t he bought up in JW household,that would send me straight to a head doc.

Yes I thought he was troubled when in imaceleb,ideal for her to get her claws on him.

Reactions: 25
Just seen this. I'm not sure if Pete is exaggerating a bit but if he was a bit fragile mentally speaking before going on I'm a celeb, but that's ideal for a narc abuser to move in and take advantage of it.

View attachment 2123407

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...down-sparked-casual-sex-shirtless-posing.html
He’s spoken about this a few times,said it’s what led to him having issues with food too. Imagine how much work it must have taken to maintain a body like that and when it changes the world and it’s wife wants to criticise you about it. I think he was ideal fodder for her unfortunately. He comes across as a major empath to me and was no doubt taken in by her tales of woe and trauma. Wasn’t this at the time she kept insisting she was a home bird and didn’t even like going out and it was all just the press and their reporting of her? Just to market herself as the sort of women he would be interested in given how family orientated he is. She’s a predator plain and simple.

• Angry
Reactions: 40
He’s spoken about this a few times,said it’s what led to him having issues with food too. Imagine how much work it must have taken to maintain a body like that and when it changes the world and it’s wife wants to criticise you about it. I think he was ideal fodder for her unfortunately. He comes across as a major empath to me and was no doubt taken in by her tales of woe and trauma. Wasn’t this at the time she kept insisting she was a home bird and didn’t even like going out and it was all just the press and their reporting of her? Just to market herself as the sort of women he would be interested in given how family orientated he is. She’s a predator plain and simple.
Yep and she always flits between 'Jordan' and 'The real Katie', she blames Jordan for bad behaviour and convinces them that's all for show and the real 'Katie' wouldn't do that. Very handy to keep someone on the back-foot and always guessing, which abusers love because it makes you doubt yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Morning Tattlers, wonder what 💩 this Skank will throw at us this week, been an onslaught of nonsense of late 🤦🏽‍♀️

New Skanky Magazine hitting the shelves today, featuring new projects she’s going to be talking about on her next LIVE Instagram. Have to say it was a real punch to the stomach this morning reading about the collaboration with my Kylie, absolutely reeling about this news, potential tour as well with her 🤦🏽‍♀️ Totally gutted, what’s Kylie thinking, just hoping and praying it’s Skanky talking bollox as usual 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

EF26CF80-42AF-4668-8849-178ED4F970A9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
What a load of bollicks...

"Katie Price gushed with pride as she watched her son Junior Andre, 17, perform on stage at O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire in London on Saturday.
The former glamour model, 44, filmed his set from the audience as her talented lad supported headliner HRVY."

One of the comments: She wasn’t even there, a friend sent the video to her and she just reposted it, making it look like she was there.
When the Mutt tells us not to believe everything you read in the papers. This is one of them because she wasn't even there. Funny how she doesn't correct them on THIS 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.