Katie Price #270 She can't sing, She can't dance, and she's got the body of spongebob square pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So embarrassing the night club thing age late 40s
Nobody under 40 would want to see her?

that picture is so photoshopped the head looks massive

why didn’t she go into events or hosting eg parties, wedding, even booze cruises in Ibiza, those ‘look at me I’m mouthy’ skills would have been useful in some fields. Whyon earth is she doing this in mid 40s.Surreal

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
What the blinking 'eck is going on with it's FB page now, look what "it" has supposedly posted lol

image_2023-04-24_133351877.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Probably why she has just started following her mate Ceira Lambert on Insta the other day. Free bed/lodging/babysitter

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Are Bird’s eye Frozen peas acceptable? 😬🤞
No! Peas make it in to savory mince
---
Junior and princess are both really taking off aren’t they / without price at all !!
Erm, no. She’s had them in the limelight their entire lives. Without the exposure from her and both parents bring famous, neither P or J would have a high profile, let’s be honest. This was her plan all along.

Reactions: 16
HaHa, sorry DC 😂 Well when I’m sitting on my sun bed (Hat on, Sunscreen on..,unlike Skank) this Summer, might deliver a full magazine, all articles included 👍🏾😁 Currently Skank copyrights the articles in Skanky Magazine (Honestly it’s not me Guv 😁) so I can’t publish them online, might have a word with Edna and see if she will let the full magazine be published as she deals with all Skank correspondence. If you catch Edna in the right mood she’s very agreeable to things 👍🏾😁

There‘s bound to be a Skanky Holiday Special Magazine coming out this summer, watch this space 💥
Kylie, since a lot of Krusties may be planning summer holidays, how about a brochure highlighting all Skanky’s eleventysevenandfifty holidays this year?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has Slymi posted that vomiting pic.🤮🤮
It's all very odd, the usual simpering fans saying "oh it's her body" blah blah, then another one said she posted it on purpose because somebody was nasty to her using that photo and she was sticking up for herself. o_O

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Not posting the photos as MPs insta isn't public but safe to say 5 gorgeous pics with 4 smiling kids doing age appropriate activities ....
Old photos though sadly. I got excited too when I first saw them.
---
Off topic, Len Goodman from Strictly has died aged 78 :(
Aww Noooo, that's sad, I always really liked him! He reminded me of my dad. ( in looks only, my dad couldn't dance for toffee!)
---
No! Peas make it in to savory mince
---

Erm, no. She’s had them in the limelight their entire lives. Without the exposure from her and both parents bring famous, neither P or J would have a high profile, let’s be honest. This was her plan all along.
Exactly! Peter was on something recently ( Loose Women maybe) complaining about people calling Junior a 'nepo baby' and saying it's not fair as he has worked really hard to get where he is. Well I'm sorry but he IS a nepo baby, without his father's connections he would NEVER have got a recording contract at 16 or the gigs he has. He's an ok singer but nothing special. Plus as you say his name is well known already from all the exposure he has had all his life. Even with that he isn't exactly lighting up the charts is he?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Afternoon everyone ❤
Just had a few days away everything is fine thanks for your concern❤ and then come back to 76 pages to catch up on and everyone's in meltdown over peas,,😵🤣 skanks trying to drum up some business and interest, the gruesome twosome are playing all loved up happy families again, skanks trying to start another publicity feud this time with Vardy last time it was Kracktona then that Hogan Wallace none have took the bait, so back to peas NO in a Bolognese YES in a shepherds/cottage pie, curry, salad, rice or a bowl of tatties,mince and veg. Well it's back to the shitfest that is skankyland waiting for the next staged publicity stunt.❤
chrome_screenshot_1678884356631.png
chrome_screenshot_1676556079237.png
chrome_screenshot_1680187784091.png
chrome_screenshot_1676556142416.png
IMG_20230401_170105_745~2.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Castleblayney, small town in Ireland. Hardly Dublin, is it...?!!
Yes just noticed the tag, it's in Ireland, so where will the kids be? Boozy weekend away for her but they'll be stuck
somewhere with some random when they could be seeing their dad? She is so vindictive.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2123839

10PM, she will still be late arriving!
she will turn up pissed of her head,so she cant hear the insults, all the club go'ers will be hurling at her. the young can be so brutal and her at 45 ( and not looking like that ) and them , aged between 18 to 30, will take the piss out of her mercilessly. the laughter will be echoing in her ears for weeks. if Harvey was there they would, sort of ,be on good behaviour because of his disabilties, but her, with her delusions of sexy and attractive are going to be a very open pisstake and humiliation fest.......if she turns up.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She really sooo past it,living in the nineties,bleeping embarrassing she really is,it’s a wonder that P&J must really be ashamed of her.

duck off bleep features.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Afternoon everyone ❤
Just had a few days away everything is fine thanks for your concern❤ and then come back to 76 pages to catch up on and everyone's in meltdown over peas,,😵🤣 skanks trying to drum up some business and interest, the gruesome twosome are playing all loved up happy families again, skanks trying to start another publicity feud this time with Vardy last time it was Kracktona then that Hogan Wallace none have took the bait, so back to peas NO in a Bolognese YES in a shepherds/cottage pie, curry, salad, rice or a bowl of tatties,mince and veg. Well it's back to the shitfest that is skankyland waiting for the next staged publicity stunt.❤View attachment 2123956View attachment 2123960View attachment 2123965View attachment 2123968View attachment 2123969
Good to see you back Stan, you were missed xx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.