Katie Price #270 She can't sing, She can't dance, and she's got the body of spongebob square pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So embarrassing the night club thing age late 40s
Nobody under 40 would want to see her?

that picture is so photoshopped the head looks massive

why didn’t she go into events or hosting eg parties, wedding, even booze cruises in Ibiza, those ‘look at me I’m mouthy’ skills would have been useful in some fields. Whyon earth is she doing this in mid 40s.Surreal
shes desperate for money, shes had practise at other events too,like weddings and christmas parties but she seems to forget its about the people throwing the event,or getting married and makes it all about her. trying to sing,swearing,insulting people,stripping off, drinking too much and finishing off by pissing her self. shes a liability, and shes coming to a venue by you. 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I don't think Italians put them in carbonara. Usually just egg, parmesan and ham. I think like carrots in spag bol it's a bit of British bastardised version.
my daughter makes a quick carbonara, pasta,peas,tin of cream of chicken soup, peices of cut up cooked ham,salt and pepper. i have seen an italian bolinaise with carrots and celery in, its basicaly what is locally grown in the area (perhaps they lived by a farmer who only grew carrots ? 😂 ) skanky is a bleep !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Afternoon everyone ❤
Just had a few days away everything is fine thanks for your concern❤ and then come back to 76 pages to catch up on and everyone's in meltdown over peas,,😵🤣 skanks trying to drum up some business and interest, the gruesome twosome are playing all loved up happy families again, skanks trying to start another publicity feud this time with Vardy last time it was Kracktona then that Hogan Wallace none have took the bait, so back to peas NO in a Bolognese YES in a shepherds/cottage pie, curry, salad, rice or a bowl of tatties,mince and veg. Well it's back to the shitfest that is skankyland waiting for the next staged publicity stunt.❤View attachment 2123956View attachment 2123960View attachment 2123965View attachment 2123968View attachment 2123969
Looks like the stovies I had for my tea last night. Lovely!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Afternoon everyone ❤
Just had a few days away everything is fine thanks for your concern❤ and then come back to 76 pages to catch up on and everyone's in meltdown over peas,,😵🤣 skanks trying to drum up some business and interest, the gruesome twosome are playing all loved up happy families again, skanks trying to start another publicity feud this time with Vardy last time it was Kracktona then that Hogan Wallace none have took the bait, so back to peas NO in a Bolognese YES in a shepherds/cottage pie, curry, salad, rice or a bowl of tatties,mince and veg. Well it's back to the shitfest that is skankyland waiting for the next staged publicity stunt.❤View attachment 2123956View attachment 2123960View attachment 2123965View attachment 2123968View attachment 2123969
BUT... Importantly Stan,' to Peas or NOT to peas', that is the question ?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So, it was mentioned on her ig account about her kidnap threats that she claims to have had, and that Kidnappers don't send you threats they just do it.
Don't think she like that comment because it's not there now 🤥🤥🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
go check page for switch nightclub Ireland no body looks like they are even over the age of 21 i can imagine the boys(because they are not men)yelling for her to get her t,ts out and all the girls(not women)asking were she gets her false nails,t,ts hair tan done she will prob fit in perfectly

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Afternoon everyone ❤
ohh damm I want a bowl of mince and tatties now lol

• Haha
  • Heart
So, it was mentioned on her ig account about her kidnap threats that she claims to have had, and that Kidnappers don't send you threats they just do it.
Don't think she like that comment because it's not there now 🤥🤥🤣🤣
Which one was that the 5th one, or back down to the 3rd time?
It was all so detailed too...balaclavas! :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
See the latest Daily Fail story is rinse and repeat. Sunday stroll with Cole, Bunny holding phone and changer cos that’s all a child cares about, running out of phone charge, Jett with his iPad and Kipper smugly holding car keys while still wearing oversized sliders. Then a lovely staged photo of them supposedly ‘in love’ with their arms around each other 🤮…… Photo credit Backgrid of course.

• Sick
  • Haha
Just had a quick shuftie at jr at the gig, definitely auto tune and a vocoder for those that are interested x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.