Katie Price #270 She can't sing, She can't dance, and she's got the body of spongebob square pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That photo of her emerging from the pool in Thailand!! o_O
Looks like she's covered in seaweed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
There's a joke in there somewhere. Her using a viral marketing company and being riddled with goodness knows how many sexually transmitted viruses herself. Just too late at night for me to summon one up. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Better than tinned peas that's for sure! I have to say I have a friend who absolutely loves peas and puts them in everything, salads, pizza, etc, she would probably put them in spag bol too!
My mum used to put them in spag bol l when I was a kid, never understood why.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Whoever CarlsPencilPecker is on Instagram is defo on here. Come on. Show yourself! Hilarious comment!!

Playing catch up. This thing called life keeps getting in the way of being up to date with Skankenstein. I type that so much now my autocorrect literally doesn’t bat an eyelid 🤣

Hope you’re all well etc x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Better than tinned peas that's for sure! I have to say I have a friend who absolutely loves peas and puts them in everything, salads, pizza, etc, she would probably put them in spag bol too!
My Mother puts peas in our Spaghetti Bolognese, Bird's Eye peas, not that tinned crap!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Rymi's business is social media management, they create content and schedule it ( automatically). Her fans are moronic, so they create custom moronic content. He'll get a percentage of revenue from clicks and ads she does.

View attachment 2122044
People should really look into Rimmers businesses past and present 😉
RM The Brand
RM-Comodo
RM-Social Inspire Group (that Shelly Freeman aka Michelle Pickles has/had her finger in too) Not his mum btw his mum is Maria
RM-Celebrity global group
RM-OHSOGROUP (the one he's got now)
+ The others i can not think of at the moment
His on/off relationship with Chad Teixeira and their so called fall out (daddyagency) is it real or fake or moneys getting swished about???? Seeing Chad is now dealing with his bestie of years Danniella Westbrook.🤔
His involvement with Shelly in Thailand, where KP keeps going 💷💷💷💷💷
Why he lives such a luxurious lifestyle for a 27 year old????
His involvement in Westbrook? Has been since i lived in that dump LP.
His family are known druggies,hence why they are all friends with Westbrook and no doubt were/involved with this so called bf (DK) of hers even if he knows he is (that was a good drug bust back then)
Kai now following SB 🤦‍♀️ (kid gone bad from day 1,no chance with his mother, probably getting his bags off him)
Why do certain press keep it on KP and WB and the pair of them KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH MURDER??
IS SOMEONE A DUTTY SNITCH TO THE 👮🚓
🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
No im not doing a BINFEST
Think what you think

Anyway hope @Stan Butler and @Reversible Octopus are ok sending love and hugs xx

Take care peeps xx
---
My Mother puts peas in our Spaghetti Bolognese, Bird's Eye peas, not that tinned crap!
Sorry @265 (shush 🤫 we might have got off to a bad start but the white flag 🏳is out, life is too short)
But noooo 🤮
Saying that my old dad bless him, after my mother left the building 😇
Put sweetcorn in it 🤮 not great after a weekend bevy ,my lil bro was at uni came back tit faced one night, ate it cold out the pan and 🤮🤮 all over the floor, my dad thought he'd spilt it scooped it up thought he'd spilled it and put it back in the pan (IT GETS WORSE-HEATED IT UP AND ATE IT)
ming gong mannnnnnnnnnng 🤮💩🤮💩🤮💩🤮
I left the building heheee x
---
Sorry @265 (shush 🤫 we might have got off to a bad start but the white flag 🏳is out, life is too short)
But noooo 🤮
Saying that my old dad bless him, after my mother left the building 😇
Put sweetcorn in it 🤮 not great after a weekend bevy ,my lil bro was at uni came back tit faced one night, ate it cold out the pan and 🤮🤮 all over the floor, my dad thought he'd spilt it scooped it up thought he'd spilled it and put it back in the pan (IT GETS WORSE-HEATED IT UP AND ATE IT)
ming gong mannnnnnnnnnng 🤮💩🤮💩🤮💩🤮
I left the building heheee x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
*Edit
Have no idea why that has come up twice, other than my crappy laptop crashed (brownies honour) 🤎🤎🤎
I was trying to edit the "ming gong (mannnnnng to minging")

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There's a joke in there somewhere. Her using a viral marketing company and being riddled with goodness knows how many sexually transmitted viruses herself. Just too late at night for me to summon one up. 🙃

It's Official - Skanky's Viral!
Lifestyle's On A Downward Spiral!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.