Katie Price #270 She can't sing, She can't dance, and she's got the body of spongebob square pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what it costs her for somebody to run her Facebook account
Oh forgot she is not extravagant and is good with money ( she just doesn’t pay her bills) but that is the ex husbands fault ( not hers because she lost the cases brought against her)
Nah, her sister probably does it for free.

Reactions: 16
D'awwwwwwww.... Bless. She looks good after completing the Marathon course, doesn't she...?!!!!

nb: Both SO attractive in their leisure day wear for Sunday lunch by the look of it. I wonder if they had tinned peas...?

im sure thats what bunny was wearing with keiron last sunday and jett was wearing that in the car when old shag face was picked up from her community service, its all a load of bollicks ;)
---
She really will do anything for attention won't she? And this from the woman who was complaining about the police whatsapp group so loudly last week!
---

Isn't Bunny wearing the same thing she was on the picture with Kieran the other day too?
yes,i said that too. i thought so
---
WHY wasn’t she asked to leave? Yet again, if she did heckle the person, others would have been removed. She’s rude & arrogant.
i hope the actress charged her £30 to have her photo taken with her also. she must have showed herself up at the theatre, to public and celebs that were there !
---
Better than tinned peas that's for sure! I have to say I have a friend who absolutely loves peas and puts them in everything, salads, pizza, etc, she would probably put them in spag bol too!
i sprinkle (cooked) garden peas on a salad,lovely

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Rymi's business is social media management, they create content and schedule it ( automatically). Her fans are moronic, so they create custom moronic content. He'll get a percentage of revenue from clicks and ads she does.

Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 18.08.14.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
im sure thats what bunny was wearing with keiron last sunday and jett was wearing that in the car when old shag face was picked up from her community service, its all a load of bollicks ;)
---

yes,i said that too. i thought so
---

i hope the actress charged her £30 to have her photo taken with her also. she must have showed herself up at the theatre, to public and celebs that were there !
---

i sprinkle (cooked) garden peas on a salad,lovely
I use fresh peas when I cook rice indian style,with cardimons,couple of cloves,three peppercorns, some dalchini then when nearly cooked sprinkle some peas in,lovely and fragrant.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I use fresh peas when I cook rice indian style,with cardimons,couple of cloves,three peppercorns, some dalchini then when nearly cooked sprinkle some peas in,lovely and fragrant.
That sounds LUSH 😋 Please can I come for mi tea? x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
That sounds LUSH 😋 Please can I come for mi tea? x
Awww Angelic me dear,I have to be honest aint cooked it for awhile,but honestly it’s lovely,I spotted the peas thing on some rice I got years ago in local takeaway,I cooked loads of Indian food back then, I bought portion,I thought hmm I can do that at home..it works.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Dolly my lovely, wearing trainers like this is also so uncomfortable.
I would have thought that as well Blue,like I said earlier my mum would have gone beserk if I walked in shoes like that.Mind you when I was young trainers wasn’t around thank duck.🥴Plimsoles yes.☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Awww Angelic me dear,I have to be honest aint cooked it for awhile,but honestly it’s lovely,I spotted the peas thing on some rice I got years ago in local takeaway,I cooked loads of Indian food back then, I bought portion,I thought hmm I can do that at home..it works.❤
I'm going to give it a go 😋 ❤ Cheers lovely 😍 x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just had a look at her facebook page and the videos on it. They're from a business in America which creates viral videos to use between
you posting your own ads.....such as when she flogs JYY shite and barf bombs. The whole page is set up to sell her crap and the
videos are filler to keep people interested in the page. The amount of people who reply to these videos as if she's
selecting them for some deep and meaningful reason......she wants to sell you stuff!

Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 20.51.43.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 20.50.59.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 20.50.50.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 20.56.48.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I find this quite strange for her, first shorter nails and then shorter hair, highly irregular! Of course it might be the usual, look at my natural hair and then 5000 hair extensions put in 5 minutes after.
Almost like someone might of they knew they were off to prison imminently 🤞🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.