Katie Price #270 She can't sing, She can't dance, and she's got the body of spongebob square pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was supposed to be having her hair done on Friday too and was going 'shorter and darker'. I guess she couldn't find anyone to give her a freebie.
I find this quite strange for her, first shorter nails and then shorter hair, highly irregular! Of course it might be the usual, look at my natural hair and then 5000 hair extensions put in 5 minutes after.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I found this about Parental alienation and isolation being the no1 tactic. She's done the school absence, the summer activities / relocating is a bit like her going on holiday 3 times in 5 months about 2 months in total. Physically blocking the dad from school....or with Kieran she reported him
for stalking when he turned up to Jett's football!

Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 16.22.01.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 16.22.11.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Re Stan is he on IG or FB or twatter?
---
I found this about Parental alienation and isolation being the no1 tactic. She's done the school absence, the summer activities / relocating is a bit like her going on holiday 3 times in 5 months about 2 months in total. Physically blocking the dad from school....or with Kieran she reported him

View attachment 2121753

View attachment 2121757
That’s her to a T isn’t it,hope this is being investigated.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Haha the angle that she's posted Juniors event. Clearly she's not there. And even if she was (obviously she's not).she's zoomed in a picture from the back of the crowd.
Mother of the year. However, she has time, and can visit every beauty salon in the UK, that docile salon owners want to commit commercial suicide giving IT freebies (salon owners no one thinks you're a reputable salon just because that Thing, has been has visited. No-one wants to look like that. It's not a compliment she's visiting your business. She’s using you. It’s desperate. It's equivalent to when you pretended to smoke at school and asked for last drags of the fag you didn’t even want at the bus station. Shes pezzy, your business looks desperate and pezzy, it burns, it’s toxic, it’s unnecessary, it’s not cool, no one respects it, no one wants to have last drags.
God I was drunk last night 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 2121753

View attachment 2121757
This pretty much sums up Skanky’s behaviour with Jett since she’s had him. Fingers crossed the school and SS will be looking for other examples of alienation.

Reactions: 22
Facebook suicide! Why on earth would anyone post this to her account?!
Whoever runs the account shared this photo, it's probably Sophie because of
the vomit inducing adverts for skanky's tat are there.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like she can't even be arsed to tell Bunny that by wearing her trainers like that she will ruin the backs .. as my mother would tell me!!

Also I might be wrong but wasn't there a jar of hot sauce next to her tinned pea bolognaise? Soo soo wrong

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I was working with a relative of Reeva’s when it happened, we were all gathered at work to say about it, so very sad 😔 Reeva was absolutely stunning and would of been destined for great things.

There you go TV companies, KP just cannot shut up about other people, calling someone a witch in the middle of a performance 🤦🏻‍♀️ She just can’t help herself.

I still don’t think she was at Junior’s gig last night, no other pictures, especially of them together.

Off to see H today, no doubt wanting to make some ££££
If she did go to Juniors' gig we would have heard her W00H00ing!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like she can't even be arsed to tell Bunny that by wearing her trainers like that she will ruin the backs .. as my mother would tell me!!

Also I might be wrong but wasn't there a jar of hot sauce next to her tinned pea bolognaise? Soo soo wrong
Slapround the head if I wore them like that.
---

Hmmm had a thought perhaps they are getting too small for her.

Reactions: 23
She really will do anything for attention won't she? And this from the woman who was complaining about the police whatsapp group so loudly last week!
---

Isn't Bunny wearing the same thing she was on the picture with Kieran the other day too?
Kipper’s lips don’t seem to be mating with her nose in these pics, after yet more filler the other day. The Press takes us for plebs almost as much as Skank does.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
#271 Cheese and tinned peas, spaghetti on top, Skanky’s dinner is revolting slop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Because her Facebook isn't run by her. It's clearly run by someone who hates her, and/or a Tattler. 🤣
I think it's Rymis company, they manage and create content.
---
Kipper’s lips don’t seem to be mating with her nose in these pics, after yet more filler the other day. The Press takes us for plebs almost as much as Skank does.
I hope the lips have finally exploded and that's why she gave week-old photos to the Mirror :D
---
Re Stan is he on IG or FB or twatter?
---

That’s her to a T isn’t it,hope this is being investigated.
It is Dolly, it's like these abusers all have a script. Isolating and causing fear of the other parent!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder what it costs her for somebody to run her Facebook account
Oh forgot she is not extravagant and is good with money ( she just doesn’t pay her bills) but that is the ex husbands fault ( not hers because she lost the cases brought against her)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.