Katie Price #268 Is Skanky moddlin' fake Gucci kegs with sink boy & his little Max Wall legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if gary is sb dad, i think your right,i think its garys girlfriend too

Reactions: 23
What about that American journo she's pals with? Can't remember his name, maybe begins with a P, possibly in the celebrity BB House?

Reactions: 13
Sounds as feasible as it ever finding a replacement Noo Egg when SB finally has enough of it, that fateful day he storms into the The Sun offices with his 93 pages of Der Troof Innit and a broos payntid on 'is mush

I think some stuff will be in the hands of authorities now anyway. She wanted Social Services/ police to investigate, they will have done, everything.

Reactions: 30
I wonder why those paps were there? Let's say they weren't paid to do it. Could be the press have a story coming up and need pics?
the paps were there for the opening of the show,the loose women were there also having their photos taken. but the photos of that girl in the background, laughing says a lot skanky and co's spectacle, must have been different in some way, to the way all the others had their photos taken (perhaps they had to beg the photographers to take the photos or even pay them?) in some of the photos, you could see the photographers looking in the oppersite direction,seemed like they were looking for more newsworthy celebs.
---
She went to turkey and exactly as you said, threads , fat transfer.
oh the miracles of science , so now they can do life changing threads and fat transfer ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
If I was in the background I'd be laughing too
https://giphy.com/Xf1WoKFNu3LTc9ce1M

Reactions: 24
So many photos of KP on the Getty site, once they were of events and red carpets, more recently pictures taken outside courts

Reactions: 36
[QUOTE="flowerpotno7, post: 14770131, member
I meant when they were walking down the street. What I was thinking was... Bad headline and miss price didn't seem to have a care in the world and then use them pictures

Reactions: 15
You put so well just what I was thinking x

Reactions: 18
page 1 , and photos 11 12 14 16 are corkers,pity they have been filtered though. i managed to get to page 6... that was enough for me

Reactions: 18
oh the miracles of science , so now they can do life changing threads and fat transfer ?
[/QUOTE]

so laughable, she keeps trying to talk it up like its life changing reconstruction surgery but it's just your bog standard freebie....bullshit she saved up all the pennies from Chum Daddy pics if hundreds of surgeons were offering to do it for free.
---

This guy can't believe what he's just whiffed!

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Couple from the other evening
I thought that was Kim Il Yung!! Mind you, he probably thought he'd met someone's grandma
---
and walking with dustbins

Keiran’s just posted on his story about an activity day he’s having with Michelle, Valentino and Apollo. No mention of Bunny. Looks like he only had her yesterday and she’s gone back again 🥲

Reactions: 29
Keiran’s just posted on his story about an activity day he’s having with Michelle, Valentino and Apollo. No mention of Bunny. Looks like he only had her yesterday and she’s gone back again 🥲
Would he have got this activity day free for the whole family in exchange for tagging the place on IG? Is that how it works?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.